PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Purple Paw Adoptions: Open! [Attempting DAILY Holiday Adopts]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 737475

POLL: Interested in joining my discord to join all future live stream events?!

Total votes: 21

You must be logged in to vote.

Eve636's AvatarEve636
  • Introduction
  • Adoptions
  • Free To Use
  • Auctions
  • Commissions
  • Past Adoptions
  • Other Services
  • WIP
Opening the door, you look around cautiously. Being new to the shelter you arn't too sure where to go or what to look at first. Espeon purrs a welcome as she beckons you to the counter. Once you reach the counter Espeon pushes, with her paw, a laminated sheet of paper towards you with the shelter directory listed on it:
Welcome to the Purple Paw Adoptions Shelter! The owner, Eve, is currently out finding lost pokemon to bring to the shelter. Please read below for guidance
Directory
  • The Adoptions Tab If you are interested in bringing a new pokemon, fusion pokemon or poke' stuffie home the Adoptions tab has all of this! Eve tries to bring in new pokemon to the shelter daily! Thankfully these new pokemon find homes qucikly, but in order to not to miss out on the right one for you, please subscribe to get Shelter updates!!
  • Free To Use Tab Any Holiday or event items that I make for anyone to use at anytime! I hope youu enjoy them.
  • Auctions Tab In this tab you will find highly unique fusions, typically of legendary pokemon. Eve only auctions off pokemon that she spent a lot of time caring for.
  • The Comissions Tab If none of the current adoptions fit your home, you can always request either a custom Poke' Stuffie, Full Art piece or even an Avatar (150 x 150) piece In the Commissons tab!
  • Past Adoptions Tab In this section of the store you can see all of the pokemon that passed thorugh the Purple Paw Shelter. All now in wonderful, loving homes with their new owners.
  • Other Services Tab In this part of the shelter you will find services offered by Eve that arn't directly related to anything else already offered in the store, but are still art related. Such as Eve's Live Stream information or the Suggestion Box, where Eve loves to hear what you want to see!!
Welcome to the Purple Paw Shelter!
The Espeon that gave you the directory jumps off the counter and walks to a door that leads to the outside fields of the shelter. Sitting in front of the entrance she waits for you to approach the open door where you can hear pokemon outside happily playing together
All adopts are 300k Credits, 300GP or 60ZC unless noted otherwise under the image!
Rules To Adopt
  • First come first serve
  • Adoptions can freely be used anywhere and gifted, but please refer to me when using my work (my PFQ is fine for now)
  • Full Payment is due after adoption has been acknowledge and accepted by me ^.^
  • If no response is made after 24 hours, Adoptions will be put back up for sale! (poor Pokémon, she/he thought they were finally going to have a home to call their own)
By entering the password into the form you are accepting my terms and rules: Password: CottonCandy
  • Form
  • Vanilla Adoptions
  • Fusion Adoptions
  • Poke' Stuffies
I wish to adopt and give a good home! Username: Name of Image You Want to Adopt: Payment Amount: Password:
Avatars & Holiday Uniques Valentines Plusle and Minun 700kcredits 700gp or 140ZC Valentines Smeargle 600kcredits 600gp or 120ZC The Three Bears 400k or 400gp or 80ZC
Vanilla Adoptions ]MimikyuCutie (M)
TogepiCutie (M) 300kcredits 300gp or 60ZC
Fusion Adoptions Pumpkaboo x Swirlix 300kcredits 300gp or 60ZC Wob Jr. (M) 300kcredits 300gp or 60ZC Wob Jr.NoBackground (M) 300kcredits 300gp or 60ZC
Poke' Stuffies Mudkip PokeStuffie 400k or 400gp or 80ZC
~ Welcome to Free To Use! ~
In Here will be all available items that I offer to the public for free to use on PFQ! I do this because I simply enjoy seeing others enjoying using my art! It makes me smile! Please try to keep it to PFQ, but its ok if its off-site. Simply dont take credit for my work is all I care about. Otherwise, ENJOY! <3
Valentines Day Avatar FREE TO USE FREE TO USE BIRTHDAY AVATAR FREE TO USE BIRTHDAY BANNER/FULL ART!!
Walking among the fields, smiling and viewing the available pokemon you see a much smaller closed off area. next to the gate is a Shiny Alolan Ninetails, beauty abound. Taken slightly aback you realize she is sitting in front of the gate door of the smaller closed off area. Approaching the gate you see a notice sign on the that says "Live Auctions". The shiny Alonan Ninetails moves toward you with a clip board in her mouth, putting it into your hands. The Clip board descirbes the current status of the Auction as well as the rules.
Current Bid: No Action Today

Please Read All Rules Before Placing A Bet!!

Rules:

Rules:
1. When the auction starts the item is up for auction for 24 hours. During the 24 hours any bets can be placed at any time, With no time restraints. 2. The auction ends at the 24 hour mark, but will continue for as long as bets are being placed. For each bet placed an hour will be extended from the time the last bet was made. For instance: if a bet was placed 15 minutes before the offical end time of the auction (say 8:45am), the new end time of the autcion will be an hour later of the last bet (9:45am). This eliminates snipping on the auction. 3. I accept Credits, GP and ZC currencies only.
Equivlance : 5k Credits; 5 GP; 1 ZC
4. Your bet must follow these rules or the bet will not qualify. If I find that the bet does not qualify, I will openly state the denial of the bet in the forum and the bet will be ignored as if it were never placed. 5. HAVE FUN & BE KIND!! ^.^ THANK YOU ALL WHO PARTICIPATE!!!
having seen the pokemon that have been brought to the Purple Paw Shelter, you walk into this the Commissioning Office. Curious of the services offered for getting a specific pokemon to be brought to the shelter. In the office you see a Gardevoir frantically organizing files, paper strewn everywhere. Stopping what she is doing she turns to you and bows. Behind her you can see a board of Commission slots.
  • Pokemon Art Commissions
  • Human Art Commissions
Commission Slot #1 Commission Slot #2 Commission Slot #3
EmoEevee CLOSED CLOSED
Poke-Stuffie CLOSED CLOSED
OC Eevee CLOSED CLOSED
USD will get priority! which means that no matter who is next, USD will take priority over game currency and will be completed first.
  • Full Art Commission Info
  • Form for Full Art Commission
  • Form for Avatar Commission
  • Past Commissions
Rules and Information for Full art
Deciding that you want to order a pokemon of your own you explain this to the Gardevoir. Gardevoir turns to open a beat up and failing filing cabinet. The Gardevoir stuggles to get a stack of papers out, ultimately making the room messier. After finally gathering all the materials Gardevoir places the papers on a clip board and hands it to you so you can review the rules and instructions.
Equivalence: 500kcredits= 500gp= 100zc= 1USD Commissions are: 800k Credits , 800 GP or 160 ZC
Half payment is due upfront. +50 If there is more than one pokemon in the piece (this does not include fusions of two pokemon) Please read the following rules before you ask for a custom pokemon:
  • Please offer a clear and concise idea of the art piece: What is the pokemon you want? What colors do they have? If the pokemon is a fusion, what are the pokemon that are being fused? What features do you want from both pokemon?
  • Please offer ANY references that you can find! I work best when I can visually see the idea or concept you are looking for. If you don't have an exact reference of what you want, then send me a bunch of examples. I can frankenstein a bunch of refferences into one concept for you. (You can use hex codes from This Link to express the colors you want if you don't have a reference.)
  • Please subscribe to the forum when you request a custom pokemon. For every custom piece I make sketches to confirm with you. I post these sketches on the forum for everyone to see (unless you SPEFICIALLY tell me not to- I understand some people cherish their OC art)
  • Please use the correct form!
  • Please understand that I am in Grad School and my schedule can get randomly busy. Be patient. I will openly express the expected time frame. ^^ So far it hasn't taken me more than three days to complete a piece. (of course this will change depending on the waitlist demand)
  • While this is not something I hope to happen in the slightest.. If I cannot complete a piece after accepting it then I hold the right to abandon the project. I will fully refund you if this happens!!!
  • Please credit my work!! I work really hard on every piece. Please credit to my PFQ. I do not have an outside website source as of now.
By entering the password into the form you are accepting my terms and rules: Password: CandyCorn
Rules and Information for Avatar Art
Avatar Commissions are: 400k Credits , 400 GP or 80 ZC
Half payment is due upfront. I will freely apply three pokemon to any avatar. Any more than this will be an added 50 in price.
  • Please offer a clear and concise idea of the avatar: What is the pokemon you want? What colors do they have? If the pokemon is a fusion, what are the pokemon that are being fused? What features do you want from both pokemon?
  • Please offer ANY references that I can use to grasp your concept!
  • Please subscribe to the forum as I will make sketches of your avatar to confirm the overall look! the sketches will be added as attachments in a forum reply from me.
  • Please use the correct form!
  • Please understand that I am in Grad School and my schedule can get randomly busy. Be patient. I will openly express the expected time frame. ^^ Avatars arn't too difficult, so they get done pretty quickly.
  • While this is not something I hope to happen in the slightest.. If I cannot complete a piece after accepting it then I hold the right to abandon the project. I will fully refund you if this happens!!!
  • Please credit my work when using my avatars!! I work really hard on every piece. Please credit to my name or my PFQ shop.
By entering the password into the form you are accepting my terms and rules: Password: BubbleGum
Form for Full Custom Pokemon Art
I would like a Full Custom Pokemon Art, please!! username: Do you agree to my rules: Y/N Password: Full expected payment: Upfront Payment/Deposit: Can I use this as a reference?: Y/N (Can I put the finished piece in my Past Comissions tab?) Pokemon: (the pokemon you want to see in the art) Description: (colors, poses, fusion characteristics) Reffences: (links and images)
Form for Custom Avatar Art
I would like a Custom Avatar, please!! username: Do you agree to my rules: Y/N Password: Full expected payment: Upfront Payment/Deposit: Can I use this as a reference?: Y/N (Can I put the finished piece in my Past Comissions tab?) Pokemon: (the pokemon you want to see in the art) Description: (colors, poses, fusion characteristics) Reffences: (links and images)
Past Commissions
welcome!! All of the pokemon art found here are past requests made from other users. All users have given me permission to display their requests for you to see!!
  • Vanilla Commssions
  • Fusion and OC Commissions
  • Poke' Stuffie Commissions
Past Vanilla / Shiny / Recoloring Commissions

Alternative images that were also made

Owner: CosmosBound92 Owner: Fumiko
Past Fusion Commissions ALL PAST COMMISSIONS ARE NOT FOR SALE AND ARE PRIVATELY OWNED/PURCHASED. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD THESE IMAGES BE USED WITHOUT THE OWNER'S PERMISSION. My first commission request! Owner: FennekOoba (THANK YOU FENNEKOOBA!!) Owner: AstroCat Owner: AstroCat Owner: AstroCat with permission to use Kestrelyn's OC Owner: EvilAngel Owner: CatEnergetic Owner: CatEnergetic Owner: Clever Girl Owner: LadyElemental
No Custom Poke' Stuffies have been requested.. (yet)
Past Avatar Commissions Owner: IXStarlightXI Onwer: CatEnergetic

Owner: FennekOoba Owner: CatEnergetic Owner: CatEnergetic Owner: Delta1413 Owner: Delta1413 Owner:IXStarlightXI

Alternative image that were also made

Owner: AstroCat

Owner: CatEnergetic

Human Art Commissions

Current Status: OPEN/ Temporarily Closed
-feeling burnt out, check back later-
Closed Closed
Closed Closed
Closed Closed
N/A N/A
USD will get priority! which means that no matter who is next, USD will take priority over game currency and will be completed first.
  • Rules and Information
  • Form for Human Art Commission
  • Past Human Commissions
Welcome to my Human Art Commissions Tab!! The status (open or closed) may change randomly according to my artistic burnout. PLEASE REVIEW THE STATUS BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER!!
Equivalence: 500kcredits= 500gp= 100zc= 1USD

Prices:

Full Body: 2500kCredits or 2500Gp or 500ZC or 5.00USD Additional Human: +1,500 Detailed Background: +500 Pokemon Additions: +400 Waist up: 2,000kCredits or 2,000Gp or 400ZC or 4.00USD Additional Character: +1,000 Detailed Background: +400 Additional Pokemon: +400 Bust: 1500kCredits or 1500Gp or 300Zc or 3.00USD Detailed Backgroud: +300 Addtional Pokemon: +400
  • USD will be paid via Paypal
  • Patience above all else is required. I take my human art commissions very seriously as I hold my standards for them much higher. Although I have a lot of fun making human art it can be hard work!
  • Clear and Consise ideas are REQUIRED for human art!! this means that if I am making a character that has not yet been drawn, a full personality synopsis is needed!! or vise versa! ideas of poses and refferences are also perferred.
  • a 50% deposite of the piece is required as an upfront payment, before I get started on the piece. after the piece is done and YOU are happy with it, the last 50% is due.
  • While I am willing to make mature art, any mature human pieces are required to be submitted via PM and NOT on the forum. the forum should always stay PG.
  • Please Use the correct Form and Password when requesting a Commission
  • Please credit my work!! I work really hard on every piece. Please credit to my PFQ and/or Toyhouse (Eve636).
By entering the password into the form you are accepting my terms and rules: Password: Gobstoppers
I would like a Human Art Commission, please!! username: Do you agree to my rules: Y/N Password: Full expected payment: Upfront Payment/Deposit: Can I use this as a reference?: Y/N (Can I put the finished piece in my Past Human Comissions tab?) What Form of art: (Full Body, Waist up, Bust) Human Art Refferences: (the Human you would like to see) Character Pose: (how you want them to be standing, sitting, smiling, what is the mood of the art piece? you can offer links and images as refferences too.) Character Personality Traits: (what are their quirks?) Psychial Characteristic discriptions: (physical and clothing traits that I need to know of, please include refferences if possible)

Past Human Art Commissions

Julia Character created and owned by: Devil0356 Characters created and owned by: AstroCat
Past Adoptions
Behind the main counter in the shelter with the Espeon you see a large board of pictures of trainers and pokemon. The title on the baord identifies all the pictures of pokemon on the board are past adoptions of what were once lost pokemon, now in good home.
  • Vanilla Adoptions
  • Fusion Adoptions
  • Poke' Stuffies
  • Auctions
Past Avatar and Holiday Uniques CutieHalloweenAvatar 150x150 (S) KantoAdventurers PFQAvatar150x150 (S) Sylveon/ShinySylveon PFQAvatar150x150 (S) Under the Full Moon Halloween Avatar (S)(400kCredits or 400GP) Furrets Play in the Woods (S) -Suggestion From EvilAngel- Johto Adventurers Avatar! (S) DuskArcanine (L) Hoenn Adventurers Autumn Leafeon(L) Autmumn Leafeon Avatar 150x150 EspurrHalloween (M) 600kCredits or 600GP Christmas Charmander 500k credits 500gp or 100 zc FREE TO USE BIRTHDAY AVATAR FREE TO USE BIRTHDAY BANNER/FULL ART!! Baby 'Mons Avatar 150x150 Sketchwork Shiny Phantomp 300kcredits 300gp 60ZC Playful Furrets (S) 150x150 Avatar -Suggestion From EvilAngel- Valentines Charmander 600kcredits 600gp or 120ZC Eevee Valentines Sketch 400k or 400gp or 80ZC Valentines Mew Sketch 600kcredits 600gp or 120ZC Christmas Hattrem 600kcredits 600gp or 120ZC
Past Vanilla Adoptions
BallroomDance BallroomDanceNoBG
SpringSawsbuck (M)
Liepard meets Goomy (L)
SleepyMew (M)
LitwickCutie (M) Alolan Vulpix 400kcredits, 400gp, 80zc LilligantCutie (M) 300kcredits 300gp or 60ZC
Past Fusion Adoptions
Dragonfree (L)
DragonfreeNoBackground (L)
Krilissey (M)
KrilisseyNoBackground (M)
Kroiexn (M)
CosmogxRapidash (L) 700KCredits or 700GP
Eye of the Galaxy (CosmogxJiranchi) (M) 700k or 700GP
CosmogxVulpix (M)
CosmogxMegaAbsol (M)
Will-o-the-wisp Flareon 400kcredits or 400gp
Espeon x cosmog500kcredits or 500gp
Lillity
Beautillossom 300kcredits or 300gp Yanpinch Dewrua GrowlithexCubone 400kcredits 400GP or 80ZC Miloreon 500kCredits 500GP or 100ZC Spinfloon 300k Credits 300GP or 60ZC Persian x Sneasel 400kcredits 400gp or 80zc Frostly 500kcredits or 500gp Banegar (M) BanegarNoBackground (M) Gardevoir x Mega Adino 700KCredits 700GP or 140ZC -Suggestion by FennekOoba- Zorostrika (Krampus!? lol!) Painted/lineless Mewstic 600kcredits, 600gp or 120ZC 300kcredits 300gp or 60zc Swoobat x Jirachi 500kcredits 500gp or 100zc Alolan Ninetails x Cosmog 700kcredits 700gp or 140zc deerling x shaymin 300kcredits 300gp or 60zc Beauticatty 500kcredits 500gp or 100zc Litwick x Charmander 400kcredits 400gp or 80ZC Torracat x Meowstic 500kcredits 500gp or 100zc Turbasaur 400kcredits 400gp or 80zc
Past Poke' Stuffie Adoptions
Eevee Stuffie (S)
Vulpix Stuffie 400k or 400gp credits
Rockruff Poke'Stuffie
Joltik Poke' Stuffie 300k or 300GP or 60ZC
Past Auctions
Four-Winged Angelic Articuno- Won in first acution
On another wall of the shelter you see a cork advertisement board of services offered by the Shelter. something tugs at your clothes, making you look down. A small Espurr as made his way to you from seemingly nowhere. His large eyes are strangely mesmerizing, staring intently into your soul. It seems he is asking if there is a service you may be interested in.
  • Line Work
  • Suggestion Box
  • Live Stream
Line Work
Line work is ultimately a convient byproduct of all my art pieces. With every art piece I make clean art work. This services is for anyone that may be interested in taking one of my art pieces and recoloring them to their own specifications. ^.^ Prices for LineWorks are broken down by the size of the image. Each image will have a size (S,M,L) next to their name.
(S): 100GP or 100kCredits (M): 200GP or 200kCredits (L): 450GP or 450kCredits
Rules and information
  • this offer includes line work from ALL of my pieces, including past adoptions. Comissions although, are not included as they are special to the buyers!
  • thus far I dont put line work in my backgrounds- therefore all line work will be given without backgrounds* (unless there are props being used such as my shop banner)
  • Line work that is colored (rather than black) in an image will still be colored when I send it to you
  • I would of course ask that you refference my work. also I would love to be linked to any compeleted pieces to see the recolorings!!! :D
By using this password you agree to have read the above information: Password: GummyBears

LineWork form:

Lets Collaberate! Username: Name of artwork you want to recolor: Image Size: (S,M or L) Payment: Password:
Suggestion Box
Have a Suggestion for me to draw something awesome? :3 I want to know about it!!
Put out a suggestion to me!
  • This is different than asking for a comission. It requires no commitment on your part to purchase the art piece. The suggestion box is for me to get new exciting ideas for you all to put up for adoption.
  • I will take open Suggestions for any art type related to pokemon! (No OCs)
  • Unlilke a comission I get to choose whether or not I want to attempt doing a Suggestion. I will also be able to add to or change a Suggestion as well.
  • Unlike a comission there will be no back and forth communication regarding finished look and expectations.
  • Any suggestions made will be put up freely to be adopted by anyone once finished (therefore, if you like your idea and my work, keep an eye out for adoption updates- I will let you know that I am working on your Suggestion)
  • Price fluctutation of the adoption will depend on the level of effort on my part to complete the piece.
  • if you were a Suggestor I will take 50GP off of the suggested piece for you, if you are interested in purchasing it! (only for the original Suggestor of the piece)
  • Please Read: I realize this could be abused and a way to get cheaper comissions of my work.. please do not abuse this. I want to get more fun and exciting ideas for you all. If you want a comission I will happily assist you with that. If I find that this is being abused I will stop the suggestion box. please be fair to my work! ;u; This community is overwhelming sweet so I don't think anyone would do this but I really worried someone may try. . .
By entering this password you agree to have read all of the above: Password: BubbleGum

Suggestion Box Form

I have an idea for you, Eve!! Fusion, Avatar or Vanilla: Details: Password:
Live Stream Co - Host Events & Once a Month Live Streams
Welcome to the my Live Stream section of my Art Shop!! In here I will actively update the days I will be hosting live streams.
Individual Live Streams happen once a month. Co-Hosting Events Happen between my Individual Live Streams randomly, depending on volunteer availability. (PM me if interested!! I'd LOVE to set up a Co-host Event!!) Each Co-host Event will be a unquie and fun event created by the volunteer and myself, please review the infomation below for any upcoming Co-host Events.
Upcoming Live Streams : >>>Eve's Individual Live Stream: When: The 26th of Janurary!

Co-Host Event Idea List (keeping here for future use)

This is a list complied from previous Co-Host Events. I am keeping this here for future use, if needed.

Further Event information: the participating audience will get to choose the art piece that BloodZombie and I make together, from a predetermined list. (See below to see whats been suggested so far- please feel free to add to it!) During the stream there will be a live auction for ownership of the image once the stream is complete. to avoid sniping the last bet will get a 2 minute timer each time a new bet is placed. (see my auction section for a better understanding if this doesnt make sense) The list of art ideas we have come up with so far (more may be added):
The pokemon we've considered doing together: Umbreon/Espeon Mew/Mewtwo Female and male Meowstics Nidoqueen/NidoKing Latias/Latios Growlithe/Vulpix Skitty/Meowthe Skitty/Poochyena Gallade/Gardevoir Umbrespeon/espeumberon Themes: Disney Princess Also Zodiac (like pisces/cancer/gemini etc.) Yin/yang Kinght and princess Prince charming and Rupunzel in her tower Sun/Moon Life/Death or Dream/Nightmare Ocean/Land/Sky Bee/Butterfly Fruits/Vegetables Villan/Hero Mammals/Reptiles North/South or West/East Summer/Winter flower/thorns Pirates Villains Flowers, Garden Citrus Sour/sweet Stary night pokemon Nightmare before christmas themed pokemon speckled or freckled (cute) Flowers and cream fluffy/cloud pixie nutcracker music earth fire bloodstone evolution stones big spite amythest sapphire 1980's christmas (duh) valentines day new years 2020 winter islands tropical If anyone has any fun ideas for us to add to the list- please dont feel shy, let us know!
How My Individual Live Streams work :
  • During my Individual Live Streams I will be drawing a fusion/pokestuffie or vanilla pokemon art piece requested by the stream audience as a mass collaberation between everyone!
  • The images created during the live stream will either be auctioned off during the stream or given away for free to all who joined me during the stream!
How Co - Host Events work :
  • If you are interested in Co-hosting an art stream with me, please PM me and we will set up a unique (or previously done) event together! (You dont have to do art to co-host with me!!)
  • Co-host events will happen randomly and scheduled for when best fits us both!
I am always interested in co-hosting live streams with other people! I find them so enjoyable and exciting! if you are interested, please PM me and we will come up with something fun to do together!! (I am also interested in just having a co-host to talk to during streams- so you dont have to do art to co-host with me!)
Works In Progress
I personally enjoy watching art grow over time, so I thought I'd share this experience, with my own work, for you all to see. ;D also you can get a sneak peak to whats coming up for adoption next!! I will attempt to upload sketch images here as I go, but at the very least I will write here the images that I am currently working on.
ʕ >ᴥ•ʔ In Progress ʕ•ᴥ< ʔ
Working on Valentines Holiday items for everyone! Suggestions: Lord Celery : I have an idea for you, Eve!! Fusion, Avatar or Vanilla:fusion Details:Reuniclus & Leavanny fusion? Kinda interested in seeing how that would turn out... the possibilities! Password:Bubblegum EvilAngel I have an idea for you, Eve!! Fusion, Avatar or Vanilla: Avatar Details: Any christmas avatar! It would be very festive :3 Password: Bubblegum IXStarlightXI I have an idea for you, Eve!! Fusion, Avatar or Vanilla: Fusion Details: Umbrespeon (an Espeon with the colors and marking of an Umbreon) Password: BubbleGum IXStarlightXI I have an idea for you, Eve!! Fusion, Avatar or Vanilla: Fusion Details: tyruntXcosmog (tyrunt but with cosmog coloring) Password: BubbleGum IXStarlightXI I have an idea for you, Eve!! Fusion, Avatar or Vanilla: Avatar Details: a Charizard but as an ice type. Password: BubbleGum Devil0356 I have an idea for you, Eve!! Fusion, Avatar or Vanilla: Vanilla I think Details: I would love to see a holiday Oddish. Could be any holiday and any oddish line but I think that has great potential to be amazing. Password: Bubblegum
Disclaimers: The idea to use a Purple Paw came from the Animal Rescue Site (in America) I also often use Pokemon Generators to decide on art ideas (https://japeal.com › pkm ; https://randompokemon.com also https://pokemon.alexonsager.net) Banner, Icon and "Past Adoptions" are a examples of my art. Forum Template made by buckembarnes at his PFQ shop: Attemplates!
coding / divider/ official pokemon art
Shop Button Made By MochaFox Eve's Art Prompts button made by Devil0356 <3
Eve636's AvatarEve636

LineWork for Sale!

If there is anyone out there that is interested in the LineWork of any of my pieces, to color all their own, I'd be willing to sell line work as well! I make clean LineWork for all of my pieces. Prices for LineWorks are broken down by the size of the image. Each image will have a size (S,M,L) next to their name.
(S): 100GP or 100kCredits (M): 200GP or 200kCredits (L): 450GP or 450kCredits
*this offer includes line work from ALL of my pieces, including past adoptions. Comissions although, are not included as they are special to the buyers! *thus far I dont put line work in my backgrounds- therefore all line work will be given without backgrounds* (unless there are props being used such as my shop banner) *Line work that is colored (rather than black) in an image will still be colored when I send it to you *I would of course ask that you refference my work. also I would love to be linked to any compeleted pieces to see the recolorings!!! :D By using this password you agree to have read the above information: Password: GummyBears

If you would like to purchase LineWork please use this form:

Lets Collaberate! Username: Name of artwork you want to recolor: Image Size: (S,M or L) Payment: Password:
Eve636's AvatarEve636
(Reserved)
Eve636's AvatarEve636
(Reserved)
Eve636's AvatarEve636
(Reserved)
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
Username: Sitten1115 Name of Image You Want to Adopt: Dragonfree Payment Amount: 200gp Password: CottonCandy Where You Would Like the Image Sent:?? Not sure what you mean, you can just dm me the image
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
Eve636's AvatarEve636
Accepted!! thank you for adopting Dragonfree! I will send both files your way once I get payment! ^.^
Eve636's AvatarEve636
Kirlissey is new to the shelter and needs a new home! ^.^
Lord Celery's AvatarLord Celery
Username: Lord Celery Name of Image You Want to Adopt: Kirlissey Payment Amount: 300gp Password: cottoncandy! Where You Would Like the Image Sent: Just pm me the image and I’ll add it to my TH, should I link your shop or your pfq account?
PFP by S0mbra Adopt and Icon Shop!
Eve636's AvatarEve636
>.< can you please use the form for an adoption? ^.^ then I can accept it!- oh you figured it out lol!! Thanks!

Pages: 123··· 737475

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page