PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome To Pulverea (Rp)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 111213

((Alright Here is the first Post of the Rp, Have Fun!)) Roxy was Walking around Welis Town with Flare and Denki out, Holding Echo's Pokeball in Hand "You Guys think we are gonna meet any New trainers on our new adventure?" Roxy asked the two as she walked into her house, And Up to Her Room
Pøckychu's AvatarPøckychu
Ashley crawled out her bedroom window on the second floor on to a tree right next to it. She had gotten in trouble with her mother for riding her Volcarona around even though Volcarona wasn't registered as a mount Pokemon. She swiftly climbed down the tree, as she had done many times before and started to run to the forest next to Welis Town. Ashley "Well, guess I'm camping here tonight." while she got to work on making a shelter, letting Braixen roam around and light a fire after. ((Ashley likes to escape her house and has lots of knowledge on how to build a shelter and live in the wild))
Profile picture is made by DeathBird
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
Roxy Packed her bag with Flare's Favorite Bed and some Pots and Pans before going out with Flare, And Her Zeraora, Denki, Into the Forest
Ashley drifted off to sleep on top of the tree she found and used as a shelter. On a branch below her, Purrloin stood watch, making sure nothing hurt Ashley. (Edit:Spelling error-)
Roxy Set up her tent and Flare's Bed, Flare was starting a small fire with Denki, Roxy Put their food in their bowls and set them down, Denki Used her paw to eat the food while Flare ate straight from the bowl "When Your done eating we can sleep" Roxy said, Smiling at her pokemon, Putting Echo's Pokeball away
Ashley's Purrloin saw the bright fire, and decided to investigate the light, since it was close to her trainer. After a short walk, she arrived at the camp. Curiously, she pawed at Roxy not knowing who it was. Confused about what Roxy was, she scratched Roxy's face and left a red claw mark.
Roxy Flinched away, Denki immediantly Dropped her bowl and stood over the Purrloin, Readying a Plasma Fists As Flare raised his back "Hey! Hey! Calm down i'm sure It means no harm and is just Scared, Stand down.." Roxy said to Denki and Flare, Flare fell back easily but Denki was still on Guard with the Purrloin
Hearing the loud commotion, Ashley climbed down the tree to search for her Purrloin. After walking for a few minutes, she let her Volcarona out of it's Pokeball and jumped on it's back. "Find Purrloin please." Ashley said semi-frantically, now afraid of what might of happened to her Purrloin. After a fewe minutes of flying, Ashley spotted the fire and landed nearby. She returned her Volcarona, and walked cautiously over to the camp. Spotting her Purrloin, she yelled "PURRLOIN! STOP WANDERING OFF!" not noticing Roxy.
"So this is your purrloin?" Roxy asked, Petting Denki's Head with one hand And Flare's with another, Denki was finishing her food along with Flare who was watching Ashley now while eating
Startled by the sudden voice, she looked at Roxy. "Oh! Hello! I'm sorry about my Purrloin, she's just a curious little baka." Purrloin made a innocent face, trying to pursuade Ashley to forgive her silently. Picking up her Purrloin to go back to the tree shelter she made, Ashley turned around once more, "I truly am sorry for this baka attacking you." She started to run away in order to avoid the embarrassment that the Purrloin had brought upon her.

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page