PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Favourite Types of Tourmanent?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

POLL: Favourite type of Tournament?

Total votes: 58

You must be logged in to vote.

sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr
Basically what it says in the title - and will continue to say in the poll, which I'll add in just a minute. What is your favourite type of tournament to take part in, if you indeed take part in tournaments? I'll go on selfish record and say my favourite type is 'Earn IP', cus they tend to be the ones I'm best at. :P Also, some statistics I gleaned from grabbing all the types to make the poll that'll be coming: there's seventeen types thus far (one fewer than Pokemon types. The most frequent so far has been "Hatch Pokemon in good affinity to the V-Wave", appearing sixteen times out of 151 - particularly owing to that one time we had it three weeks running. The least frequent is 'Adopt and hatch eggs from the shelter', at three times.
MonkeyBug853's AvatarMonkeyBug853
I like interaction point ones and hatching eggs that match the v~wave
💜Avatar is of my sona💜 💜Collecting purple Pokémon(r/s/a/d/m)💜
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I personally prefer the fish and berry type of tournament because I can easily be in the 100th of these. I can't do the same with interactions point one, so because of that I don't even have the kawotor's egg yet :') *Look at their arceus rank flying away*
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 I have a new art auction, click on the duskull fusion to see it. Amazing profile picture (full-size) made with love by Mewwy-gum, thanks a lot! Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
Methos's AvatarMethos
I miss hatching Pokemon based on their color. It's been quite a long time since we had one of those. Hatching based on body type is fun as well.
Official site avatar.
söbble's Avatarsöbble
Honestly, I may be in the minority but I love hatching potd / body types. It's like everyone comes together to hatch pokemon and it's an awesome way to get a chain going of some more unusual pokemon you might not always be inclined to hatch. It's a great breather, imo. I also love the berries tourney and hatch any egg - I've never seen hatch pokemon based on color, but that's really neat too! Could do without evo tournaments, IV, scouring, and fishing though. They're either too time consuming or resource consuming (or both).
× 418 / 1000
icon by kuromori!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page