PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Help with about me coding

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Mystery13's AvatarMystery13
so i found a free to use template for about me's and i want to figure out how to utilize the tabs tha i hae also known as the stars in my about page but i dont know where i would begin to do that. if someone doesn know please pm me and show me possibly what i need to do Thank you to anyone who can help me
Before the truth can set you free it's going to anger you, make you want to scream but you need to push through to find your answers Also yay Happy Halloween!!!!!
WaterWølf600's AvatarWaterWølf600
taking the code directly from my pastebin because it's the main way I can explain this but you would have to find the following part of the code:

[sc=tab-active]preview [display=code test][b]bold[/b] [i]italics[/i] [u]underlined[/u] [s]striked[/s] [tip=you clicked me!]don't click me![/tip] [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/~me]nice link[/url] [progress=2/5]road to some goal[/progress] [table] [tr] [th]Table heading 1[/th] [th]Table heading 2[/th] [th]Table heading 3[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td]Table cell 1[/td] [td]Table cell 2[/td] [td]Table cell 3[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Table cell 4[/td] [td]Table cell 5[/td] [td]Table cell 6[/td] [/tr] [/table][/display][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][ ][sc=tab][/sc][/sc]
take note of the bolded & underlined sections. between each [sc=tab] and [/sc] is where you put content for each tab. the second tab's content would be placed in the second set and the third in the third set. hopefully that's helped? I probably should have made it clear in the pastebin code in the first place whoops
trade shop | journal | comic | hoards | credit she/her or they/them pronouns | please call me Water
Mystery13's AvatarMystery13
Thank you for the help and it does make a litte bit more sense now.I also want to thank you for making these wonderful about me's they are so cool!!!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page