PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Psychic Expert

Forum Index > Pokémon > Misc. Pokémon >

Pages: 123··· 678

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Hello! I'm the psychic professor, Skylarin. If you have any questions about psychic type Pokemon, come to me! I'll answer as best I can... I also know quite a bit about ghost types, as well. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Dragon Cave profile Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
Data log 1: No response. They appear to have not arrived yet.
Data log 2: Mal keeps poking that black shard we found a while ago. I can't tell if he really likes it or hates it...
Kerilet's AvatarKerilet
What is the true form of Mimikyu? I read that you know a bit about ghost pokemon too!
Keri | 13 | He/Him/His | Zaenian Marshall My Sprite Shop! My Battle Facility! Orthrus Doggies Hunt (without HM) : 114h | 1s | 0a | 0m | 0tp
Score : [inventory=Type Race

Avatar made by me (my use only) I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." — Mewtwo.
Data log 3: One of my friends has a Mimikyu. Although I have not seen for myself (for obvious reasons), x-rays and use of psychic type moves have revealed it is actually a jumble of objects that expand and contract periodically. They are made of an unknown substance. It is theorized it leads directly to the spirit world. Unfortunately, my Dusknoir will not confirm nor deny this.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Which Psychic-types are the easiest to care for? Which are the hardest?
Data log 4: Really, it varies from person to person. Generally though, most find it easier to care for more docile types like Girafarig, Spoink, Natu, and Espeon. Medicham is a popular choice among fighters. Most find it difficult to work with Pokemon such as Malamar, Beheeyem, and Hypno due to the (quite logical) fear of losing their will. However, they are mostly docile and are not as interested in doing such. Many also find it difficult with Metagross and Alakazam due to their intellect. They're hard to keep up with, not to mention the work it takes to get Beldum and Abra to that stage after managing to find one. However, despite their popularity, I would avoid Gardevoir the most. They have the ability to create black holes at will if they feel their trainer is threatened, which is more likely to kill the trainer than any other threat.
Data log 4.5: The shard broke. And then a giant, black beast of the same material came down from above. It seems to be passive for now. Further study is required. I will call it 'Necron'.
This looks really interesting! So, I was wondering can all psychic Pokemon brainwash people? In the anime, it shows that both Malamar and Beheeyem can do so. Is it just certain Pokemon, or do all of them inherently have that ability?
(Added patterns and Sonas!) Journal: here EDITED ON: 2/24/2020
Data log 5: Oh, Gira no. Have you ever heard of a contortionist? Only flexible people are able to become those. It's a natural aptitude. The same goes for mind control; only some Pokemon are good at it. Pokemon that can naturally learn both Psychic and Hypnosis usually have a better natural aptitude; Pokemon who can only learn them by TM or a tutor do not. And many psychic types merely don't have the intelligence. A Drowzee may be able to hypnotize you, depending on its skill, but a Hoopa or a Girafarig or even an Alakazam most certainly cannot. Do keep in mind that the more intelligent ones with attacks like Psychix and Telepathy can still mentally communicate. Just not mind control.

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page