PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ice Dragon Evolutions and Summons

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234

nabob0410's Avatarnabob0410
~TABLE OF CONTENTS:~ 1. Table of Contents... 2. How you found this place. 3. Rules! 4. Items for sale. 5. Pricing! 6. Summon Items and Summon Pricing (I PROBABLY WILL START A NEW THREAD AND DELETE THIS ONE BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MANY OPENING POSTS- THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT)
-nabob0410
On a nice, sunny day in the Sinnoh Region, you decide to take a stroll in the woods. It starts to get colder the more you walk, and you are about to turn around when you see a flash of blue through the trees. Startled, you walk closer to investigate. A blast of even colder air hits you as you break through the treeline. A beautiful lake sits peacefully in front of you. Lake Valor. An Articuno soars overhead and blasts ice down onto the lake before circling over the frozen water. Joyful laughs come from behind a small blue and gray Pokemon obscuring your full view of the lake. It has a red gem on its head and two tails- also with red gems in them. "Zelf?" It queries. It moves aside to reveal a girl in shorts and a t-shirt skating on the ice. She seems to be the one behind the laughing. But isn't she cold? "Zelf," the pokemon says, wrapping one of its tails around your wrist and pulling you towards a stand you could've sworn wasn't there a moment ago. As you approach the table, you are stopped by a tap on your shoulder. You turn around and the girl from the lake is standing there, staring at you. "Are you here to buy something?" you tilt your head to the side. "Buying something?" She nods. "I'm selling items that my Pokemon find when they're out playing. "So I can buy these?" You say. "Yep!" Just gotta read the rules first." She points to a sign close by.
~Rules!~ You can offer different prices for EVERYTHING! 1. All PFQ rules apply! 2. I am human. I do have feelings, so try not to be rude. 3. I may not reply right away, and if I don't for more than an hour, you probably should PM me. 4. If I don't have something, you can request it, and I will search for whatever you want. (Depending on what it is). 5. I don't get out much, and talking is kind of awkward for me, so if I hurt anyone's feelings, I was not doing it intentionally- I try to be nice to each person. 6. Try not to post here to say thanks. You can PM me for that. I try to keep threads short. I don't always succeed. n_n 7. Be respectful to others. 8. First come, first served. 9. You can offer different prices for everything! An aside: -I have Master Summons priced higher than the others. -Summons I haven't Summoned are also priced a bit higher. -YCO = You can offer something else on this item.
She points to the stand with a happy smile after you finish reading the sign. "Now you can order!" She skips away- right back to the lake to start skating again. -------------------------------------------------- Evolution Stones- Dawn Stone: [15] Leaf Stone: [8] Oval Stone: [14] Sun Stone: [10] Water Stone: [10] Thunder Stone: [12] -------------------------------------------------- Forme Change Items- Rain Jewel: [1] Mow Sparkplug: [2] Wash Sparkplug: [3] Bindi: [3] X-Ray Specs: [2] -------------------------------------------------- Treasure- Relic Copper: [6] Pearl: [2] Big Pearl: [4] Rare Bone: [6] Stardust: [6] Gold Leaf: [4] -------------------------------------------------- Gems- (Small) Bug Gem: [11] Fairy Gem: [7] Psychic Gem: [27] Grass Gem: [82] Ground Gem: [32] Rock Gem: [23] --------------------------------------------------- Misc- Super Totem Sticker (Braviary) - [1] Dome Fossil- [1] Root Fossil - [1] Plume Fossil - [1]
~Pricing~ -------------------------------------------------- Evolution Stones: Dawn Stone: -200 credits- Leaf Stone: -200 credits- Oval Stone: -200 credits- Sun Stone: -200 credits- Water Stone: -200 credits- Thunder Stone: -200 credits- -------------------------------------------------- Forme Change Items: Rain Jewel: -300 credits- Mow Sparkplug: -300 credits- Wash Sparkplug: -300 credits- Bindi: -300 credits- X-Ray Specs: -300 credits- -------------------------------------------------- Treasure: Relic Copper: -5,000 credits- (pricey becuase I don't get these often and am using some for Badge upgrades). Pearl: -750 credits- Big Pearl: -4,000 credits- Rare Bone: -5,500 credits- Stardust: -1,500 credits- Gold Leaf: -1,500 credits- -------------------------------------------------- Gems: Bug Gem: -500 credits- Fairy Gem: -500 credits- Psychic Gem: -500 credits- Grass Gem: -500 credits- Ground Gem: -100 credits- Rock Gem: -100 credits- -------------------------------------------------- Misc- Super Totem Sticker (Braviary): -offer gp or s/a/m- Dome Fossil: -offer gp or s/a/m- Root Fossil: -offer gp or s/a/m- Plume Fossil: -offer gp or s/a/m-
{Summon items with 500 gp labels are Master Unlocks. (It's why they are so high priced.)} 'Summon Items' Apprentice's Épée - Keldeo Summon [1] Thunder Fang - Raiku Summon [1] Gold Statue - Regigigas Summon [1] 'Summon Pricing' Apprentice's Épée - [500 gp] or [Another master unlock.] Thunder Fang - [50 gp] or [YCO (meaning in 'Rules')] Gold Statue - [500 gp] or [Another master unlock.] These Legendary Pokemon are UFT: For 10 gp each (new farmers) or 20 gp each (farmers who are not new.)
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Hi, may I buy your Life Antler and Fire Feather? I could pay more as the Price stated in my Shop.
My Avatar and All Arts in my Journal is made by Me :>

QUOTE originally posted by Gørdeen

Hi, may I buy your Life Antler and Fire Feather? I could pay more as the Price stated in my Shop.
Yep, I'll send them over. You don't need to pay more ^_^
Axelerate13's AvatarAxelerate13
Could I buy the Terracotta Épée, Thunder Feather, and Steel Statue for GP?
Ultra Beast Final Fundraiser - 66,982/1,000,000
Need Summons, Gems, or RTEs? I've got a shop!

QUOTE originally posted by Axelerate13

Could I buy the Terracotta Épée, Thunder Feather, and Steel Statue for GP?
Yep, I'll send them over right away.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page