PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN-ISH] 🐉 -Drako’s Gym- 🐉

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 123456

Drako’s Gym *

Before someone goes yelling at me saying “YoU dIdN’T gEt PeRmIsSiOn FoR xD001’S sPrItE eDiT” I DID get permission from Sei here.

QUOTE originally posted by DrakoTheDragon

Hi! I’m Drako, and I LOVE Pokémon and Pokéfarm Q. I’ve always loved the thrill of finally beating that one hard gym and seeing that badge in your possession. Because I got loads of help when I was a new player here in Pokéfarm, I’ve decided to give back to the community by making a gym to help players get their first badge/another badge, because seriously, it’s hard to get badges here.

Old Intro

Hi! I’m Drako, and I LOVE Pokémon. I got loads of help when I was a new player here in Pokefarm, so I’m giving back to the community by making a gym to help new players get gud.
Note: You must beat the gym to earn the Flameclaw Badge. IF YOU’RE NOT ON THE GYM CHAMPIONS LIST, YOU CAN’T HAVE IT! :/

Rules

1. To get the badge, you must win a battle against one of my Trainer Helpers: CharlotteChan109, YllowtheCat, BluEevee, or Controler1234 then win 2 battles against me (so a 3v3 in total) Note: When you challenge one of my trainer helpers, send the spar request but put ‘gym battle’ in the spar description, and if they don’t respond In a while, PM me to get things sorted out. 2. If you battle, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE so I don’t have to chase you down :/ 3. You CAN NOT use legendaries or mega evolutions UNLESS it’s you’re battling Zap or Cheese Stick. 4. You can only use 3 Pokémon, BUT you can re-use the same Pokémon more than once UNLESS it faints. 5. If I win 2/3 battles, you can try again after you wait a minimum of 10 minutes.

Pokémon

My helpers WILL RANDOMLY choose what Pokémon you fight, BUT you can see their options. NOTE: If you choose to battle Zap, Phoenix, or Cheese Stick, you ARE allowed ONE mega-evolution OR ONE ledgendary.

My Pokémon

Remember, when you fight me, you can pick 3 Pokémon from below for me to use :)

YllowtheCat’s POSSIBLE Pokémon

NOTE: If you challenge Yllowthecat, you can tell them in the spar description if you want to fight their Megas/Legendary or not (it’s recommended to check their team beforehand to see which is mega, etc... Latios Flarion Nidoqueen Manectric Dragonite Charizard Gallade

BluEevee’s POSSIBLE Pokémon

NOTE: If you challenge BluEevee, you can tell them in the spar description if you want to fight their Megas/Legendaries or not (it’s recommended to check their team beforehand to see which is mega, etc...) Flarion Mega Floatzel (trained in attack, defense, and Health) Sceptile Latias Salamence Mew

Controller’s POSSIBLE Pokémon

Form

Copy and paste this form somewhere in your reply on this thread! Fight Meh I want to fight (pick 3 Pokés from my ‘Pokémon’ hide): I understand the rules and to prove I read them, I will tell you one of them here: Password (you don’t need it to battle but it unlocks a special super-easy mode for newbies. PM me for details): Any other info (rematch, etc...):

Gym Champions

Gym Champs

Thank you BluEevee for being my 1st challenger (and winning with legendaries before I made that rule :D) - CharlotteChan109 ~ No Battle Link Available - YllowtheCat ~ Winning Battle Link - SnivyQueen15 ~ Winning Battle Link -morder ~ Winning Battle Link -RadiantRiptide ~ 1st one to win with my new gym helpers (won against YllowtheCat) ~ Winning Battle Link -tøffeebean ~ Winning Battle Link - LilyPadLife ~ Winning Battle Link -Eeveegirl35 ~ Winning Battle Link

Rematch Gym Champs

Thank you morder for being my 1st rematch winner. (x1) ~ Winning Rematch Link
NOTE: I have a list where I archive all completed/underway battles here.
- Avatar made by crazyMissdream :D -
Meet Drakor the mega noodle. He likes food and wishing you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
BluEevee's AvatarBluEevee
Fight me Pokemon: Silver Rocky and Ptera
Avatar made by LilyPadLife! Go check out her awesome shop! Also Please check out my Journal
@BluEevee Got it! Let the games begin!
GG BluEevee!
Ready for my next challenger :D
Fight Meh I want to fight : Sparky, Ptera, and leaf! Any other info: meh pokemon are: Glaceon Vaporeon Flareon
Come visit us at our shop. Come have a look at my journal? And come check out this gym! This shop too! And dont forget this shop x1/300 Avatar by crazyMissdream in their shop My crazy shop
Ok Charlotte! Let’s do this!
Yay! I won the first battle! lets get to the next one!
Ok! GG! I’m going to bed so yeah. I sent the request though
YllowtheCat's AvatarYllowtheCat
Hello! Pokemon: Leaf, Silver, and Ptera Other: Check gifts after fight please
Avatar made by Lilypadlife! Plumy's Shop!

My badges!

QUOTE originally posted by YllowtheCat

Hello! Pokemon: Leaf, Silver, and Ptera Other: Check gifts after fight please
Ok! Sorry for the late response, I’m -3 hours in PF time. Let’s do this!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page