PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✩ Ava's art shop ✩ [OPEN]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

POLL: What would you prefer for the 1 year event?

•  67%
  •  11%
  •   0%
  •  22%

Total votes: 9

This poll is now closed.

Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
✩ Ava's art shop ✩
Drawing your OCs
Hello and welcome to my Art shop! I'm Ava and I will be drawing humanoid OCs this time! Comm for iKeychain (Twitter) || Comm for Cillacowz (Twitter) || Comm for GMKH99 (Twitter) If you have any question feel free to ask it here or via PM, but please read everything in this post before you do! It's highly possible you have the answer to your question in the buttons below. Open at the moment ★ I accept donations and tips ^^ ★
  • Rules
  • Prices
  • Examples
  • Slots
  • Form
1. Be respectful. 2. I will try to finish the commission asap, so don't rush. 3. I have the right to decline an order. 4. You can't edit my work or use it without credit. You can use it as an avatar, signature, etc, but you can't edit the drawing, trace it... 5. If your character is complex or it has a lot of details I may increase a bit the price (I only can increase the price when I see the Form. I won't change the price once I accepted your OC and I gave you a slot). 6. PQF rules apply, of course. 7. Password is "Demon".
Payment method: The payment will be half upfront (when I accept your form) and the other half when I send you the final piece. Prices for each character: 5k = 5 = 1

Sketch!

╭━━━━━━╯•╰━━━━━━╮
Half body, simple/abstract background.
12.500.000 or 12.500 or 2500 or 25 EUR or 28 USD
Headshot/portrait, simple/abstract background.
10.000.000 or 10.000 or 2000 or 20 EUR or 23 USD ╰━━━━━━╮•╭━━━━━━╯

Defined!

╭━━━━━━╯•╰━━━━━━╮
Half body, simple/abstract background.
20.000.000 or 20.000 or 4000 or 40 EUR or 45 USD
Headshot/portrait, simple/abstract background.
15.000.000 or 15.000 or 3000 or 30 EUR or 34 USD ╰━━━━━━╮•╭━━━━━━╯ Fidelity discount Sketch: Half-body: 2000 Zc Equiv. Portrait: 1500 Zc Equiv. Defined: Half-body: 3500 Zc Equiv. Portrait: 2500 Zc Equiv. ✦Svetty ✦Lawless ✦Huolon
Sketch (Messy lineart, simple shading and lights) Defined (Clean line-art, detailed shading and lights)
Open slots: ✦ ✦ ✦ Waiting list: ✦ ✦ ✦
✦Username: ✦Describe your character in two words: ✦Visual references (images prefered): ✦Half body or portrait?: ✦Payment method: ✦Can I use your art as an example/post it on my Social Media?: ✦Password:
template coded by WaterWølf600 | free to use
Avatar and signature made by me. (Signature's bg= Free stock photos)
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
[I will save this post for adoptables or something like that.]
Lawless's AvatarLawless
✦Username: Lawless ✦Describe your character in two words: Jokingly Depressive ✦Visual references (images prefered): https://toyhou.se/1373501.jayden (Prefer for him to have black hair/blue eyes but those are other examples o:) ✦Half body or portrait?: Portrait ✦Payment method: ZC ✦Other: If you have anything to ask feel free o: Thank you if you decide to draw him c: ✦Password: Demon
Looking for Melan Vivillon Swaps! Journal | Credit Shortcake Project Joint Art Shop
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
He's so cool! You're on the list, thank you!
Svetty's AvatarSvetty
✦Username: TheDeadCanCry ✦Describe your character in two words: Hopeful & Sad ✦Visual references (images prefered): Her ✦Half body or portrait?: Portrait ✦Payment method: Can I pay with 1 PR Memory stick and 450zc at all? If it needs to be 2 I can just grab another for you <: ✦Other: She needs her dark circles under her eyes~ ✦Password: Demon.
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
That price is fine! You're on the list ^^
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
Bump!
Huolon's AvatarHuolon
If she's a problem, let me know! I can always change who I'd like done ^^ ✦Username: Huolon ✦Describe your character in two words: Shy & Timid ✦Visual references (images prefered): Valerie (Extra ref) ✦Half body or portrait?: Half body ✦Payment method: Credits ✦Other: In her big ref her eyes are miscolored, they're supposed to both be blue like in the headshot ref I linked~ ✦Password: Demon
Avatar was made by Slimemold~ ~Kiwi the Archeodile is my pokesona, and belongs to me~
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
She looks so cool! You're on the list! ^^
Huolon's AvatarHuolon
Like before, lemme know if she's a problem and I can switch her for someone else c: ✦Username: Huolon ✦Describe your character in two words: Angry & very moody ✦Visual references (images prefered): Victoria ✦Half body or portrait?: Half body ✦Payment method: Credits ✦Other: You can totally ignore her wings honestly xD ✦Password: Demon

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page