PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A journey to Happiness (1x1 rp with Hope Star)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 567

Raichi's AvatarRaichi
”Just, leave me be for a bit.” She muttered and continued walking. Hoping he would leave her alone. Icarus scooted closer to her face to attempt to wipe away forming tears. Hoshi came out of his pokeball, feeling the sadness of his trainer. He began to follow behind her.
Hope Star's AvatarHope Star
Jacob sighed not liking the idea since Raelyn didn't know where to go but knew better to stay by her ” fine Raelyn if that's what you want ” Jacob returned Fire Star and Emperor to their Pokeballs and walked away from Raely. But climbed a tree when out of sight, to keep an eye on Raelyn.
banner made by Z3r0 Icon mase by Kelsium
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Raeyln kept walking, taking breaths as she walked. "Freaking people." She muttered as Hoshi followed behind her, wrapping a vine around her arm to comfert her. "Don't worry Hosh." She told him, with a quick smile, continuing to travel through the grasses.
Jacob shook his head * I keep forgetting that girls are different than guys about things, in any case, I better keep my eyes on Raelyn to make sure that she stays safe * Jacob followed Raelyn threw the trees, as to stay hidden from Raelyn.
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Raelyn had arrived to the end of this everlasting maze and almost cried. "Sweet Mercy." She stated, before walking towards the gate.
Jacob smirked, shaking his head * Nice Job Raelyn you found the way out by yourself * Jacob quietly and safely climbed down the tree quietly went into a nearby bush watching Raelyn.

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page