PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

breeding new event pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Daft's AvatarDaft
Hi! first of all really sorry if this was stated somewhere else, I looked through the faq and wiki but couldn't find an answer to this question. i think I read somewhere new exclusive event Pokémon become breedable after some time when the event ends so the eggs don't decrease in value, but I can't find this anywhere 8( I'd love to know if if it's really this way and when do these Pokémon become able to breed. thank you!
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Are you referring to tournament mons or Mass Click Weekend mons?
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Daft's AvatarDaft
tournament, but if they work in different ways I'd love to know about both :0
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
If you look at the announcement thread to the tournament page, it tells you which season of Pokémon is able to breed. At the moment, it’s everything up to 11. When tournament 14 hits, everything up to 12 will be available to breed. MCW mons are available right around the time of the next MWC. For variants, the way they can breed is revealed. For totem, that pokemon will be able to gain stickers. For Megas, that Pokemon’s Mega stone can be found in boxes (or you can use that handy voucher you get from MCW if you reach the goal).
Daft's AvatarDaft
aaaa gotya, thank you so much!!!! :D locking thread ^w^

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page