PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Doodle Icons / 250 GP Each

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by Magenta6060

Hey! I was just wondering if you would take 25zc in place of 250gp?
The rules say I'm only accepting GP, sorry, and I don't have a real need for ZC at the moment :< ...Also using the 1:5 ratio it'd be 50 ZC, lol. Though I will maybe accept ZC/Credits later on, depends how much attention this gets & whether or not I can pull myself together and sort out a legit art shop.
Cryst

Journal / Shop Current Type Race Score: 0
Credits: sig / icon
Biba's AvatarBiba
Username: Biba Reference: rockruff Other details: none could i request a second Username: Biba Reference: piplup Other details: if possible with some water in the icon???
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by Biba

Username: Biba Reference: rockruff Other details: none could i request a second Username: Biba Reference: piplup Other details: if possible with some water in the icon???
The rules state that "You can only order one icon at a time, however you may come back for more" so for now I'll just add your rockruff to the list, but when I'm done it I'll gladly do the Piplup for you as well :>
Biba's AvatarBiba
okay thank you and sorry for misreading the rules EDIT: still interested in the piplup Username: Biba Reference: piplup Other details: if possible with some water in the icon???
FrostyMew's AvatarFrostyMew
Username: FrostyMew Reference: My character is a female mega x charizard wearing a black collar with a golden triangle tag and also a top hat floats over her head. Other details: May the background be blue flames or a golden triangle with a eye.
Avatar made by Puppercakes Sprite made by Bugmilk
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by FrostyMew

Username: FrostyMew Reference: My character is a female mega x charizard wearing a black collar with a golden triangle tag and also a top hat floats over her head. Other details: May the background be blue flames or a golden triangle with a eye.
I'll do my best, adding you to the list
FrostyMew's AvatarFrostyMew
Awesome thank you 👍
Username: MissPinkDragon Reference: Clicky! Other Details: Not that I can think of! But I wil note, Nuri is a jangmo-o/cyndaquil hybrid ^^
Icon by Cryst!
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +3,154,515
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireDragon
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Click my baby boy, show him some love! <3
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by MissPinkDragøn

Username: MissPinkDragon Reference: Clicky! Other Details: Not that I can think of! But I wil note, Nuri is a jangmo-o/cyndaquil hybrid ^^
I'll add you to the list :>

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page