PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

I have some questions

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Scarlyarno's AvatarScarlyarno
Hiya, I just joined this week and i am looking for some answers. I am just deciding what my goals are as to spending and maximising my chances of getting rares and valuable pokemon. I am currently saving up for the Pokeradar, and the Albino Radar, though I still have a huge way to go yet D> I'm also saving up for the EXP Share, I am almost there. And then I am thinking about buying a hypermode and an Ubercharm, but i dont really see the point until i have the poke radar and albino radar. (opinions?) Is there anything else i should be saving for? Or is there something that is more important than the above that i should buy first? Also, how do those who get Pokerus keep restocking on eggs so quickly? I am assuming its through the daycare? is there a way to have more refills from Daycare?? and if so how? I hope this is posted in the right boards. Thank you!
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Your plan sounds good to me. I would start with an Übercharm and then get HM (unless you want to activate both at the same time, then it does not matter of course). Aside from that, you should try to upgrade your shelter pass as high as you can, so you can get the maximum amount of eggs per day. For the restocking, we're either really quick to pick up eggs from the shelter or use the daycare. In the daycare you have a tab that says 'Daycare Passes' where you can buy, well, daycare passes :D Each pass allows you to adopt one more egg. They are single use, so just one egg, not one egg per day. I don't recommend these until you have a star shelter pass. The cheapest option per daycare pass is the 60x pack, which costs 600gp. The star shelter pass costs 1,000zc. The most commonly used rate between the two is 5gp for 1zc, so by the time you bought ~8 packs of 60 passes, you could have a star shelter pass instead. A good way to make money quickly is to sell gems and boxes. While you can also use the former to upgrade your wishforge badges and get more exp for your eggs, it might make sense to sell a few. Feel free to pm me with any hunting questions :D
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Scarlyarno's AvatarScarlyarno
Mereep - Oh brilliant! I had no idea about the Shelter Passes! I've just upgraded to B, I have a way to go to A but now i know it's there I can work on it. I am abit confused over the daycare passes vs shelter passes BUT I think thats something i will probably understand better in time. I am making a tonne of fire gems at the moment, so i can defo spare a few to sell thank you! ;-; I dont know how to sell them but i will see if i can work that out now, I haven't actually tried to sell anything yet so, I'll work it out alright. Someone really generous has sent me an Albino Radar so I am going to have a play with that now! :D I was planning on buying the HM and Ubercharm at the same time, just to save me having to do two transactions, Now i have one of the radars I might buy them tomorrow. Thank you so much Mareep, this was everything i needed to know :D
Mareep's AvatarMareep
The shelter pass is permanent and will let you pick up a specific amount of pokemon or eggs from the shelter every day. Daycare passes are single use and let you pick one additional egg from your daycare when you use one. To sell gems, you can check the market or the trade forum. Keep in mind that you need to power your albino radar daily, so you need to interact a lot to get interaction points (that's what you power the albino radar with). HM does not affect your albino chances, but an Übercharm doubles them. I'd just buy that or wait with both until you also have a radar. Also at this point you will only be able to hatch a few eggs per day if you start a shiny hunt, because your shelter pass is quite low. If you can easily afford HM and an Übercharm, go for it of course, but I'd maybe play a few more days first. Either way good luck :D

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page