PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fevine's Templates! (0/3 open!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 101112

HorrorGal13's AvatarHorrorGal13
I can send you a gif, want me to PM/DM or post here one. Edit: Plus I understand what you mean.
Favorite Pokémon that I will accept trades for: ,, More to come when I have the time
matecocido's Avatarmatecocido
Kaji, i'd like a template! For: myself~ Theme crystal ball/tarot cards/etc Art: optional, just make sure they fit the aesthetic !!

specifics

- lyrics: crystal ball by keane, on a nice font - font: montserrat - colors: purple/dark dark green/blue/anything dark that fits the aesthetic - code: the basics (tooltip, hidebox, etc), tabs, and please make the bold, italic, underline and strikethrough a color different to the text one.o
Payment: 50 zc
»» NO PMS PLEASE !! «« * * * *
accepted! once cotton comes in with her order the shop will be closed!
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Heyhey! We're the duplicated system. call us Fev or Duplo/Dupla. we are always willing to teach about our disorder as long as you want to learn- feel free to DM us about it!
one day...
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~ Buttons
background | coidng by me
CottonEevee's AvatarCottonEevee
Cotton Says...
Kaji, i'd like a template! For: Me, in my art shop! Theme Light blue/pink Cotton candy, and the same color scheme as the template I'm using right now pls! Also some artsy kinda theme, like the last one you made me c: Art: Cotton arts (double-click the arts for credits) Specifics: Balsamiq sans font please! And typeable header please? Payment: 1 large ghost gem + 125k!
Cotton☆She/Her Hi! I'm Cotton, aka CottonEevee :D Please consider checking my links out! Journal|Trade Shop|Credits
CottonEevee's AvatarCottonEevee
Hi! Srry for the double post but if it's not completed already I'd like to cancel my order ^^ If it is completed/nearly completed I would like to change my payment to 1 large fire gem + 125k cr c: Thank you!

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page