PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fevine's Templates! (0/3 open!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 9101112

HorrorGal13's AvatarHorrorGal13
Kaji, i'd like a template! For: For my sprite shop Theme One Piece Art: Can be fan art or actual anime Specifics: Luffy’s fight with Katakuri is more of the specific part of the one piece theme Payment: My 2 z-crystals from the past two type races, pyschic and flying.
Favorite Pokémon that I will accept trades for: ,, More to come when I have the time

important announcement

i am going to be gone for a month. i will be locking this thread with my other shops.
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Heyhey! We're the duplicated system. call us Fev or Duplo/Dupla. we are always willing to teach about our disorder as long as you want to learn- feel free to DM us about it!
one day...
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~ Buttons
background | coidng by me
i think. i'm okay. now. @horror i will have to decline, i'm not really looking for z crystals
@Kaji, that’s fine
CottonEevee's AvatarCottonEevee
Hi @Kaji, it's me again! Would you accept a large ghost gem and 125k cr?
Cotton☆She/Her Hi! I'm Cotton, aka CottonEevee :D Please consider checking my links out! Journal|Trade Shop|Credits
that'll do! feel free to edit it in your post or make a new one~
@Kaji, what kind of gems are you looking for?
i'm always passively hoarding fairy gems, and then only cost one large over two if i'm right!
@Kaji, would you take 2 large fairy gems? I have a lot atm that I don’t really want..
well of course! i'll try and do your order, as always tell me if you need any edits!i don't think i can do the speciall header though? don't wanna spoil myself unless you wanna give a gif

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page