PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☄️Plumy's doodle zone☄️( PWYW, Open !)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 323334

Plumy's AvatarPlumy
  • Infos and form
  • Exemples
  • Bait Gallery (under construction)
Hello I’m Plumy, a hobbyist artist ! Finally took, the time to open my own shop! I present to you Plumy’s art zone !

Rules

- all Pokefarm rules applies here -Payments are 50% firsthand, and the other 50% after it is finished. -I reserve the right to refuse a request. Main reason would be I do not feel good enough to draw that specific pokemon -When a bait is finished, and only a bait, anyone can use it, it becomes free to use - When using my work please give proper credit

For any request,please use this template:

[Include here a nice little hello] What: (icon, Full body, Custom or bait (S?A?M? All of them?)) What: (Pokemon? Furries? Others? Just ask and I’ll tell you if I can do it.) Other: (anything you wanna add? Shaded or flat colors? If no specificities It’ll be considered as Flat colors with trademark blush.)

Payment options

You can pay with: -Credits -GP -ZC - boxes or summon (lately been looking for mega gems/mega pokemons), even shinies/albinos if you want ❓ Please pay with what you want in the amount you feel my work worth.
  • fullbody
  • Bait GIF
  • Icon
Can be resized for any use, just ask
Baits are drawn around ~600X600 size and given around ~300X300 size
Icons are given full size AND 150X150
NEED UPDATE
Shannypopsxx's AvatarShannypopsxx
Oh my gosh, your art is adorable!! :D Is it possible for you to draw my pokesona, Melody? I'll provide references below! What: Full body ( is it possible to have it resized aswell to an icon size too? ) Pokémon: Eevee! Here's some refs: 1 2 3 4 Its not easily shown but Melody also has a rainbow stripe with music notes along one of her back legs. Other: Shaded would be amazing! If you can't do the art then I understand, just thought I'd ask you just in case :3 I have no idea how people price art here, I'm useless at it lololol. Would 150gp and a shiny mudkip be enough? Please let me know :) thank you~
Icon made for me by MissingStar! Flag made by me :3 ------------
× 105 / 2100
Plumy's AvatarPlumy
I am glad you like my work Shanny ! I accept your request for your pokesona Melody. 150 GP and a shiny Mudkip sound good, don't worry. If you want you can send me the pokemon or the GP firsthand, I will start working on your fullbody, then you can send me the other part when I'm finished.
Cool! I'll send over the GP now then :D thank you~
Plumy's AvatarPlumy
Hey again ! It is finished ! The shading is discrete but it is here. Felt a heavy shading would not look good for this cute bean.

Fullbody full size

Fullbody icon sized

OH MA LAWD, SO CUTEEEEE!! I love it! Thank you so much :D I get the feeling I'll be asking for more in the future ;3 I'll send over the shiny! Thanks again!
Hifumin's AvatarHifumin
Hi, your art is so cute~ may I ask before ordering if you'd do more than one character per request?
If I don't reply I'm probably sleeping 'cause I got no energy nor motivation -v- Collecting - 30zc/equiv bg from Free! Eternal summer
code - icon - art
Plumy's AvatarPlumy
Hello and thank you ! I am okay for multiple characters on one picture, But I believe I’ll stop at 2 per request, or else it may become too complicated for me-
Hifumin's AvatarHifumin
Dksjjk one less than what I'd ask for, but that's totally understandable <3 What: Fullbody, please~ Pokémon: Sylveon 1 Sylveon 2 Other: Idk if you'd also add things on the drawing, but could you do them like eating a cake or something? Sorry if this seems complicated TwT feel free to do something else too~ Shaded or flat colors? Anything that's easier with you Payment would be around 100zc and one/two shinies if that's okay?? ;v;
Plumy's AvatarPlumy
They are really adorable, it would be a pleasure to draw them! Can I ask what shinies you have for me? Since I do a shinydex along with my friends we collect them together and we’d like to avoid having the same Pokémon twice

Pages: 123··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page