PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☄️Plumy's doodle zone☄️( PWYW art, adopts. Open !)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 434445

Plumy's AvatarPlumy
  • Infos and form
  • Examples
  • Adopts
Hello I’m Plumy, a hobbyist artist ! Finally took, the time to open my own shop! I present to you Plumy’s art zone !

Rules

- all Pokefarm rules applies here -Payments are 50% firsthand, and the other 50% after it is finished. -I reserve the right to refuse a request. Main reason would be I do not feel good enough to draw that specific thing you asked. -When a bait is finished, and only a bait, anyone can use it, it becomes free to use - When using my work please give proper credit

For any request,please use this template:

[Include here a nice little hello] What: (icon, Full body, Custom or bait (S?A?M? All of them?)) What: (Pokemon? Furries? Others? Just ask and I’ll tell you if I can do it.) Other: (anything you wanna add? Shaded or flat colors? If not specified It’ll be considered as Flat colors with trademark blush.)

Payment options

Temporarily, commissions can also be brought for PayPal money as well: Here is the price sheet for those. Prices certainly are higher than the rest but the quality will be different, and the money will go to buy a gift for my sister's birthday. You can pay with: -Credits -GP -ZC - boxes or summon (I am trying to hoard Nightmare shrouds, Lunar wings but will also take some other Summons, just ask), even shinies/albinos if I don’t have them already ❓ - ^ as seen above you can now use PayPal as well for Paypal commissions Excepted Paypal commissions, please pay with what you want in the amount you feel my work worth. A minimum of 500Kcr/500gp/100ZC is acceptable, consider it like valuing my art at 0.50$, which is already very low.

Adopts

Adopts now are a thing ! If you want one of them just ask and you will get the un-watermarked version in PM once payment is sent (PS: don't pay too much attention to the bad coding, I'm just terrible with codes)
  • fullbody
  • Bait GIF
  • Icon
Can be resized for any use, just ask
Baits are drawn around ~600X600 size and given around ~300X300 size
Icons are given full size AND 150X150
]
]
  • Swadloon/Stufful
  • Solosis/ Rotom
  • Hoppip/Azurill
  • Water Goomy batch
150ZC/equiv
]
150ZC/equiv
]
150ZC/equiv
]
1: Pondwater, 2: SOLD, 3: Waterfall, 4: SOLD, 5: Mineral water, 6: Holy water 150ZC/equiv each
Shannypopsxx's AvatarShannypopsxx
Oh my gosh, your art is adorable!! :D Is it possible for you to draw my pokesona, Melody? I'll provide references below! What: Full body ( is it possible to have it resized aswell to an icon size too? ) Pokémon: Eevee! Here's some refs: 1 2 3 4 Its not easily shown but Melody also has a rainbow stripe with music notes along one of her back legs. Other: Shaded would be amazing! If you can't do the art then I understand, just thought I'd ask you just in case :3 I have no idea how people price art here, I'm useless at it lololol. Would 150gp and a shiny mudkip be enough? Please let me know :) thank you~
Icon made for me by MissingStar! Flag made by me :3 ------------
× 156 / 2100
Plumy's AvatarPlumy
I am glad you like my work Shanny ! I accept your request for your pokesona Melody. 150 GP and a shiny Mudkip sound good, don't worry. If you want you can send me the pokemon or the GP firsthand, I will start working on your fullbody, then you can send me the other part when I'm finished.
Cool! I'll send over the GP now then :D thank you~
Plumy's AvatarPlumy
Hey again ! It is finished ! The shading is discrete but it is here. Felt a heavy shading would not look good for this cute bean.

Fullbody full size

Fullbody icon sized

OH MA LAWD, SO CUTEEEEE!! I love it! Thank you so much :D I get the feeling I'll be asking for more in the future ;3 I'll send over the shiny! Thanks again!
Hifumin's AvatarHifumin
Hi, your art is so cute~ may I ask before ordering if you'd do more than one character per request?
If I don't reply I'm probably sleeping 'cause I got no energy nor motivation;;; icon: gezeïchnet
Plumy's AvatarPlumy
Hello and thank you ! I am okay for multiple characters on one picture, But I believe I’ll stop at 2 per request, or else it may become too complicated for me-
Hifumin's AvatarHifumin
Dksjjk one less than what I'd ask for, but that's totally understandable <3 What: Fullbody, please~ Pokémon: Sylveon 1 Sylveon 2 Other: Idk if you'd also add things on the drawing, but could you do them like eating a cake or something? Sorry if this seems complicated TwT feel free to do something else too~ Shaded or flat colors? Anything that's easier with you Payment would be around 100zc and one/two shinies if that's okay?? ;v;
Plumy's AvatarPlumy
They are really adorable, it would be a pleasure to draw them! Can I ask what shinies you have for me? Since I do a shinydex along with my friends we collect them together and we’d like to avoid having the same Pokémon twice

Pages: 123··· 434445

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page