PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nightmon and their sprites, new concept: Ditto's!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 212223

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Bump, added a poll! I want to try something new instead of doing fusion for potential adopt. You can still ask for random fusion or even adopt, you may find a new friend!
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 I've made some adopts. Click on the sprite to see them! Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Heya, could I get a random fusion with Charmander as the base, and a random fusion with Klefki as the base? I’d pay with 100 gp for the Charmader and 50k credits and a shiny male Salandit for the Klefki!
Profile pic made by me <3
Klefki is a 6th gen pokémon, si they doesn't have a 2D sprite. You have to provide a sprite permission or a f2u one to make me able to do the sprite ^^"
Oop, scratch the Klefki, I keep forgetting about the sprite thing, sorry! Just the Charmander fusion, please!
Congrats, you got a fusion with a shiny! [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Nightmon/sprite/Commands/FusionRandomCharmander_Geminial.png[/img]
Ooh, awesome! I’ll send the payment over!
Yena Doe's AvatarYena Doe
Hello~ I was wondering what are the 'spectre' sprites? I might get one ^^ Also, could I get a shiny duskull/shiny cacturne fusion please :) Sorta like the duskull wearing the costume,,, but now an actual fusion

costume

Spectre is a semi-transparent sprite, with sometimes less saturated color. As you can see in my example in first page. Here a side by side comparaison: As for your sprite, just to make sure, do you want an actual fusion (cacturne color partially change with duskull color) or a costume (putting some part of duskull without changing the color)?
Yena Doe's AvatarYena Doe
Actual fusion! Aaaand I'll also ask for a spectre Darkrai please~ :)
Here for the Spectre Darkrai :D [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Nightmon/sprite/Commands/SpectreDarkrai_YenaDoe.png[/img] For the fusion, wasn't sure what you wanted to be the base, so I made two! Let me know if you want them both or only one of them and I'll upload them separatly on Pokefarm ^^

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page