PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nightmon's sprites

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 616263

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Bump, added a poll! I want to try something new instead of doing fusion for potential adopt. You can still ask for random fusion or even adopt, you may find a new friend!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >> Shop Banner made by me
Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Heya, could I get a random fusion with Charmander as the base, and a random fusion with Klefki as the base? I’d pay with 100 gp for the Charmader and 50k credits and a shiny male Salandit for the Klefki!
Profile pic made by me <3
Klefki is a 6th gen pokémon, si they doesn't have a 2D sprite. You have to provide a sprite permission or a f2u one to make me able to do the sprite ^^"
Oop, scratch the Klefki, I keep forgetting about the sprite thing, sorry! Just the Charmander fusion, please!
Congrats, you got a fusion with a shiny! [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Nightmon/sprite/Commands/FusionRandomCharmander_Geminial.png[/img]
Ooh, awesome! I’ll send the payment over!
Yena Doe's AvatarYena Doe
Hello~ I was wondering what are the 'spectre' sprites? I might get one ^^ Also, could I get a shiny duskull/shiny cacturne fusion please :) Sorta like the duskull wearing the costume,,, but now an actual fusion

costume

Spectre is a semi-transparent sprite, with sometimes less saturated color. As you can see in my example in first page. Here a side by side comparaison: As for your sprite, just to make sure, do you want an actual fusion (cacturne color partially change with duskull color) or a costume (putting some part of duskull without changing the color)?
Yena Doe's AvatarYena Doe
Actual fusion! Aaaand I'll also ask for a spectre Darkrai please~ :)
Here for the Spectre Darkrai :D [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Nightmon/sprite/Commands/SpectreDarkrai_YenaDoe.png[/img] For the fusion, wasn't sure what you wanted to be the base, so I made two! Let me know if you want them both or only one of them and I'll upload them separatly on Pokefarm ^^

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page