PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~~ Clamperl Cruises! ~~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

Opal Griffin's AvatarOpal Griffin
Scratch((Form is there)) arrives at the loading dock, nothing more than a wallet and ticket in hand. He hands his ticket to Marie, then patiently waits for a response. Amber heard the noise, aroused, she woke up.She grabbed her iPad from her bag and started playing “Angry Pidoves” .
Avatar drawn by me. If you have unwanted Pokemon please send them to me. Help Flare level up
Mirage goes onto the ship and tries to find a room of his own, hopefully one that doesn't have water in it. He doesn't know where the rooms are, so he asks Marie if she can help. The small Mewtwo knows that he's not a very good conversationalist, but he tries anyway.
Avatar model ripped from Super Smash Brothers Ultimate by The Model Resource
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
The trio head on the boat and (mainly by Dusky's request) head to the pool first. Vienna gets Zisca's flame protecting plastic on and both kids (surprisingly) stayed on the pool's edge. She pulls out a book and began reading, yet still watching the youngsters.
Current avatar made by DeathBird! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224850/The-Snivy-Queens-Journal/post/4788464

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page