PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Realm of Pokemon~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 141516

The enemy Pokemon scattered. "That's it, I'm calling Hera!" cried Cari, pulling out a phone. (Cari's the Drifloon; yeah they got phones) "We've got your back in the meantime!" said Calamari, pulling a battle stance. Swablu similarly readied herself for battle. (oh sweet Sass)
Profile pic made by Vyxel. To mods: I'm back home!
Lv. 63 — 10,824 / 12,097
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
Bluebirdi3's AvatarBluebirdi3
(OOC: I'm on mobile rn so I won't be able to do the fancy headers for a bit) "Oh, you're calling this 'Hera'? Tell her that you lost me!" Fire Spirit would respond, prompting Akaiel to turn around and run as fast as he could, Victini in tow. Zara's heart began to quicken. They're calling Hera! Well, guess it's now or never..! And then she'd leap out from behind the tree and attempt to knock the phone away from Cari. A+ plan.
icon sourced from here! yo what's up my name is Birdi and i scream "i love you" at fictional characters
The Drifloon jumped, turning intangible at the last moment. "I'll go get the Victini!" shouted Calamari, running after Fire Spirit before Cari or Swablu could protest. (MAY WE RETURN LIFE TO THIS RP! AYIYIYIYA!)

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page