PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guess tpay's gender with awful clues

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 123··· 222324

Imperfect's AvatarImperfect
"Uhh, I like watching basketball and other sports anime. What gender am I?"

What do you do?

All you need to do is guess the gender of the person above you and create a new question for the person below you! Feel free to intentionally place information that tricks the person answering to think you're female when you're actually male! And vice versa

Rules

° No cursing ° Post again after three posts has been made after yours. ° No looking into their about me's for answers! ° Have fun! ° Please don't offend anyone ad you guess their genders! This was made for fun, not to harm anyone!
Avatar made by Galladerox Saving up for Shiny Charm Box
× 111 / 2000
Type Race Points: 512
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art
Pony109gold's AvatarPony109gold
Male? I am actually happy about going back to school, and i've been to a football (the american kind) game and it was awesome. What gender am i?
My Trade Shop Hope you have a nice day! :3 Pfp from the 2019 advent calendar!~ Little Ditto made by PupperCakes
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
...Female? I love doing Crossfit and I'm currently around 5"11 in height! Answer: Nah Imma female ;)
Avatar is official art from NTT Solmare Corp.'s "Obey Me!" mobile game || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!"BOOHOO- It's so romantic!!" - Duusu
Lv. 23 — 665 / 1,657
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 90%
Naughty nature
icedragonboi's Avataricedragonboi
Male..? “I hate sports and am 4’11”... what gender am I?” (Btw I may not post again after three other posts... might forget ;-;)
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Heh male, I stereotype to much, and your user says boi I’m 5’3 hate sports and you definitely pronounced my username wrong, what gender am i
HIATUS
ScørKaji's AvatarScørKaji
all, it's in your sig. uhh hi i like dolls but i'm kinda nuteral too tahnks for coming to my ted talk
heya! i'm scor, your local homestuck!! i love fairy types and scorbunny. also hoarde sassy pokemon.
hunt progress!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
female I never do homework, my fave poke (one of them) is Mareep! What on gender I am?
icedragonboi's Avataricedragonboi
Female? "Major video-gamer and huge food obsession..."(pm me if you want answer)
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
Male I might be genderfluid but I have sexuality. Rather stay in bed than do anything. I’m obsessed with Toby fox
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
Uuuuh genderfluid! XD I draw, I love taco bell, aand Dunsparce is my baby
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.

Pages: 123··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page