PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

1x1 with Prince-Juditheee

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Tindalos's AvatarTindalos
(as stated, this is a 1x1 rp with Prince-Juditheee!) Merry the Slurpuff had been living on the outskirts of the forest for years, and visiting the closest set of berry bushes had become a daily habit of hers. She practically owned the surrounding area, a secluded piece of land nestled right on the forest’s edge where hardly anyone came to visit. On any other day, the bushes would be filled to the brim with all sorts of berries, and she would stop to pick some each visit, hosting herself a small picnic. Today, however, it was clear somebody had visited some time before her: an oddity she couldn’t explain. Despite this, she took what remained and sat in the clearing, though she kept an eager eye out for anyone who might’ve passed through. Visitors were rare, and she hoped to be there when the stranger returned, perhaps to share what was left of her harvest.
A small rustle could easily be heard comming from a nearby bush, and small tufts of cotton could even more easily be seen on the leaves of the bush. Several small bouts of rustling came from the bush before an oddly small Whimsicott came out from the bush. The Whimsicott, who went by the title of Nemile, stared at Merry for a few moments, before shaking it's head in an attempt to get the leaves out of it's fur. Then, back to staring it went.
“Oh!” Merry glances up from her meal almost instantly. After only a brief stare back, she gets the sense that the visitor is shy, so rather than getting up to formally welcome them, she offers a small wave. She pops another sweet berry in her mouth before finally speaking up. “There’s enough food here for two, you know,” she says with a smile.
Nemile waved back weakly, before taking a few steps forward, taking a few moments to stare at the berries. "You sure?" Nemile spoke, timidly as he shuffled on his feet, nervous. He looked up at Merry, before nervously shaking his head again, fluffing his fur a bit. "You really sure there's enough...?"
Merry is already pawing aside the ripest berries of the bunch when Nemile finally speaks up. Truthfully, there probably isn’t enough for her to have her normal share, but by looking at her expression, it’s impossible to tell; she’s just happy to have company. “Of course! I come here to eat every day, I’d know better than anyone.” She guiltily adds, “Honestly, when there’s nobody around to share with, I eat too much...” “I’m Merry! That’s my name, I mean.” Merry pushes forward the pile she’s made for Nemile, a modest amount larger than the one she’s prepared for herself. “...This should be enough for you, I think!”
Nemile smiles, sitting down with Merry and picking up a berry. "Thank you. My name is Nemile. If you don't mind me asking.. Why were you so open to meeting me?" After he spoke, he put the berry he'd picked up into his mouth, chewing as he looked at Merry, waiting for a response.
Merry doesn't answer immediately; she really doesn't have a good answer. She hasn't had anyone come by in weeks, and even when the occasional traveler did visit, they were only there to stock up on food and leave, often without even offering a hello. To be honest, she would be totally justified in keeping everything there for herself. After thinking it over, she gives the only answer she can. "I hoped you'd be nice, that's all!" A bite of her last berry interrupts her, giving time to come up with another excuse. "Not to mention how out-of-the-way this spot is; since nobody else is living around here, you must have been traveling, right?"
At the question Nemile sighed. "No..." He spoke, sounding distant. As he took another bite of the berry in his paws, he held up his head to the sky. "It's a bit of a long story.." He spoke, his eyes starting to give off a glossy look to them as his focus was drawn to the sky. He looked back down, at Merry, clearly way more nervous than he should have any reason to be. "I do trust you, though." He spoke, his face showing that, not only was he nervous, but his mind was riddled with thought, aswell. Within a few moments of silently starring at Merry, he popped the berry in his mouth, and quickly ate it. He shook his head again, looking Merry iin the eyes as he spoke, "You can have the short version, or the long version. Your choice."
Merry lowers her head; she obviously isn’t sure what happened, but it’s something serious, and her tone becomes much more solemn than she’s used to. She’s now sitting with much better posture, and once both of them are comfortable, she speaks calmly. “I… I want you to tell me everything you’re comfortable with sharing.” Not exactly an answer, but she doesn’t want to put any more pressure on Nemile; sharing his entire life story with a stranger might not be what he needs to calm down.
"Well, my friend..It's a bit of a tale." Nemile spoke, chuckling a bit. "Where I used to live, there were only two Whimsicott boys who were born in the batch I was born in, as I was and should still be, the youngest of them so far, me and the other Whimsicott were quite mistakable for each other. Most others didn't realize I was alot smaller. Soon enough, we took different paths. I liked to help out, and he hung out with the mischief pokemon. He started stealing from the people I usually helped, and soon enough I got blamed for it all, and I was chased away. People could still be after me, so I ran quite far away, and...well..here I am, I guess." A single tear ran down Nemile's cheek.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page