PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding currency

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
I had this question ever since i started. I never understood currency- why is expensive? 1,000 credits seems expensive, as in real life that would be 1,000 credits for a berry :/. Why isn't it 1,000 credits that's the new 1,000,000 credits? I'm confused. This goes to GP, as well
Avatar made by me for my use only and im proud of it Click this!!!!!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 33 — 417 / 4,209
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Mareep's AvatarMareep
I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly. You are confused that things cost, let's say 10,000 credits, even though in real life they would be like 1$ and not 10,000$?
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Yes
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
You get credits through clicking, making credits by far the easiest currency to get. You can get 1,000 credits just by clicking a couple fields, or by clicking parties for a very short amount of time. You get lots of credits easily, therefore, a single credit is worth much, MUCH less than a single GP or a single ZC, so you need more in order to get to an amount worth the same as the others.
Previously 'thedorkychicken'! Chicken | 23 | they/them 75GP shinies! | Art shop!
BT why don't you just get, say, 1 credit?
Mareep's AvatarMareep
That's just basic economie. The actual answer is pretty long, but the tl;dr is that in real life most people can't make 1,000$ in like 3 minutes by clicking a button. If they could then a pack of strawberries would cost 10,000$, because everyone would have millions. That's inflation

QUOTE originally posted by Braìxen101

BT why don't you just get, say, 1 credit?
Supply and demand.
So why do people have millions in the game and not in real life?
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
CR is not equivalent to real life money, ZC is. (and by "real life money" i mean USD/GBP) One ZC is around one penny. 100ZC is around one USD, and so on. Credits are a made up currency. 1000 credits equals one penny. This is how different currency works. Some real life currencies are worth around that much! They just use very big numbers, but their value is all relative.
Because people click a lot, scour a lot, and try to log in for as many consectutive days as possible

Current Type Race Score: 496

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art from official Hero Academia manga Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Why is credits not equivalent to money?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page