PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Silver Coin Shop [5IV, 6IV, Training, S/A, DP]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 636465

Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
Silver Coin Shop
[ Open ]
⁘ Introduction ⁘
~ Hello and Welcome to Silver Coin Shop! ~
This is a small shop that mainly sells high IV Pokémon, s/a Pokémon, Delta Points, and few items. There is also a section where I list some things I'm looking for so please check it out. Please read rules and take a look around. Maybe you will find something that interests you, and feel free to ask if you have any questions or doubts. ^^
- Rules -
1. All Pokéfarm rules and Trade Forum rules apply. 2. I reserve the right to decline service. 3. Please subscribe once you made the offer. If I accept your offer, label your trade. 4. The shop has limited amount of stock and some prices set. Further details can be found at the top of every section. 5. Offers sent through PM will be ignored. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. 6. First to come will be served first so please refrain from offering on the same Pokémon user before you asked for. 7. Be patient. I'll reply as soon as I am able to give a proper response. Keep in mind that English is my second language. 8. Currency ratio: 5k= 5= 1 ; 1= 2 9. Please don't quote me when replying! Quotes make it harder to read the post and there is no need for that anyways since I'm the only owner. :'D
  • ★ 186 IVs ★
  • ☆ 180 - 185 IVs ☆
  • ⊚ EV Training ⊚
[ Price: / / 6IV ]
In case you have 6IV Pokémon you would like to swap for another 6IV Pokémon of the same or different species, please provide a link to them. I prefer swaping for another 6IV with the same number of Egg Groups (one or two), Egg Steps to Hatch and Gender Rarity over selling for currency. I will also swap my S/A Pokémon for 6IV one I don't have.
Please check out my 6IV field and feel free to ask if you didn't find the Pokemon you need as I can do custom 6IV hunt. This post ( LINK ) lists all 5 and 6 IV Pokémon I own. :)
Note: Please specify which Pokémon you want to buy.
[ Price: 20k | 20 | 4 ]
I have a lot of fields full of various 5IV Pokémon, most of them being over 180IV. Variants price varies from 20 to 50 gp. I accept mix payment and I'm willing to swap my 5IV for another 5IV pokemon I don't have. List of IV Pokémon I have will soon be available.
5IV Beldum, Lunatone and Solrock is available for sale. Please let me know if you are interested. I have a lot of different Pokémon and this post ( LINK ) lists all 5 and 6I V Pokémon I own. If you can't find what you are looking for, I can do custom 5IV hunt for you. :)
Note: Please specify which Pokémon you want to buy.
[ Price: / / / 5IV ]
I am offering to EV train your Pokémon for battles. Price will depend on the training regime and limit is two Pokémon per person per order. Unless I state otherwise, you can order again in 24h after I return the Pokémon. Please link Pokémon in your post. If I accept your request, please do NOT send payment as that would be pre-paying. I'll return your Pokémon in a trade on which you can offer payment for my service.
1. Maximum Power [ 15] - Maxing out EV for only one ability. - Pokémon EV Sum must not be over 258. 2. Custom Trained [ 15-30] - You give me the exact EV values for each ability. - If Pokémon is already trained, it decreases the cost. 3. Optimal Training [ 35] - I'll give your Pokémon the optimal training based on its IV values and Nature so it can have the top performance in spars. - Pokémon EV Sum must be 0. > Abilities are Health, Attack, Sp.Attack, Defence, Sp.Defence and Speed. > Maximum EV Value is 252, while the maximum EV Sum is 510. > You can have only two abilities maxed out at the same time. > Asking to reset Pokémon EVs cost 30. > I won't level up, evolve, remove item or change name/description of Pokémon you send.
Note: Let me know if you plan to evolve Pokémon so I can adjust training regime.
  • S / A Pokémon
  • ◾ Items ◾
  • ○ Delta Points ○
[ Price: / / / 6IV ]
I have some Shiny and Albino Pokémon which are organised in the first few fields. Some prices are set while others are up for offers. Feel free to ask for price if it's not listed here. I'm also open for exchanging my S/A for your 6IVs so let me know what you have.
Price: 40k | 40 | 8 - Shiny Pichu - Shiny Sentret - Shiny Shroomish - Shiny Weedle ◾ Price: 50k | 50 | 10 - Shiny Vulpix - Shiny Cyndaquil - Shiny Totodile ◾ Price: 75k | 75 | 15 - Albino Pichu - Albino Sentret - Albino Shroomish - Albino Weedle ◾ Price: 90k | 90 | 18 - Albino Vulpix - Albino Cyndaquil - Albino Noibat - Albino Totodile ◾ Price: 100k | 100 | 20 - Shiny Larvitar ◾ Price: 150k | 150 | 30 - Albino Larvitar
Note: Please specify or link Pokémon you want to buy.
[ Price: / / ]
In this section you can find out which items I have for sale. Prices fluctuate depending on market or demand. Feel free to ask about Evolution, Forme change and other items not listed here.
Fossils - ~40gp: None at the moment. ◾ Summons - offer: None at the moment. ◾ Z-Crystals Please ask what I have.
Note: Please specify how many of each item do you need and make an offer.
[ Price: / / ]
I have a lot of spare S/A Pokémon which I sell in bulk for Delta Points at 1 DP for 2 ZC price.
I have over 3 Field full of S/A Pokémon that give 3+ Delta Points. I will calculate the exact amount of DP sometime later this week.
Note: Please be specific with the amount of DP you would like to buy.
Template made by myself
[ LOOKING FOR ]
Pokémon
I am looking for a specific Ditto that has maxed out 3 or 4 IV values - has multiple 31 numbers in IVs row. Please read THIS POST - LINK for deatailed information.

Swap my Lax, Lonely, Relaxed and Rash Ditto with your Ditto. ▶ 800 for Ditto with 31 in and 1 200 for a 3IV Ditto if it has under 160IV Sum or 2IV Ditto with over 170IV Sum. ▶ 2 000 for a 3IV Ditto if it has over 160IV Sum. ▶ 5 000 for a 4IV Ditto. ▶ 5 000 for a 5IV Ditto. ▶ 6 000 for a 6IV Ditto.
Example of 3IV Ditto.
Other Pokémon I am looking for are 5IV and 6IV I don't have. I have over 100 different 5IV and 6IV Pokémon species. Since I can't keep up an updated list, feel free to ask if I have them or not.
Items
Here is a list of items I am looking for along with the price that I would automatically buy it at. - 350k / 350 / 70 - 7k or less - 70k or less - 450k or less (All) - 1k or less (Fairy, Dragon) - 500 or less
Thank you for visiting and have a great day!
Template made by myself
[ SHOP RECORDS ]
❤ Shop Affiliates ❤
▶ Important Notes ◀
5IV Beldum Yinyun Giranite - "Nature doesn't really matter, as long as it doesn't lower the Attack or Speed of the Beldum. And either in it's Defense or it's HP stat is fine." SaltyUwU - "If you do happen to get one that's timid or naive, let me know so I can keep an eye on my funds" AStealthyBeldum - "Particularly if you have a Jolly or Adamant one in stock."
☘ Sale Record ☘
Rebecca, I want to buy a Shiny! Which shiny do you want?: 3 male Shiny Pichu! https://pokefarm.com/summary/VnbPQ https://pokefarm.com/summary/VnpPg https://pokefarm.com/summary/VnpPn Payment method?: them for 150gp? ^^ Anything else?: Thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by Daemonprince

Rebecca, I want to buy a Shiny! Which shiny do you want?: 3 male Shiny Pichu! https://pokefarm.com/summary/VnbPQ https://pokefarm.com/summary/VnpPg https://pokefarm.com/summary/VnpPn Payment method?: them for 150gp? ^^ Anything else?: Thank you!
Hello Daemonprince! Welcome to Silver Coin Shop! I must ask you, do you want those Shiny Pichu or any Shiny male Pichu? Because what you linked are 4 and 5IV ones, which go for a higher price as stated in the box above them. You can take a look at my Shiny Pichu field to find another male you like and post the links here or, if you just want any shiny, let me know and I'll set up a trade with 3 random shiny males.

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Gold

Hello Daemonprince! Welcome to Silver Coin Shop! I must ask you, do you want those Shiny Pichu or any Shiny male Pichu? Because what you linked are 4 and 5IV ones, which go for a higher price as stated in the box above them. You can take a look at my Shiny Pichu field to find another male you like and post the links here or, if you just want any shiny, let me know and I'll set up a trade with 3 random shiny males.
3 random male Pichu ^^

3 random male Pichu ^^
3 random shiny male Pichus are sent - one as a trade and two as a gift! Thank you for your purchase and have a lovely day! ^^
BSARabbitry's AvatarBSARabbitry
Rebecca, I want to buy a Delta! Which delta do you want?: Looking at your Dark Aggron male <3 like I need another Aggron in my hoard but he's so friggin awesome Payment method?: 30GP or I also have boxes :3 Anything else?: Thank you! ^^
Avatar Kieran the Tyrantrum reminds you that I support the police! #BackTheBlue
By TLCander!
#AllLivesMatter #EveryoneCreatedEqual God called us to love all and hate nobody~ Currently hoarding all male
All-time Fave, Charizard!
Also All-Time Fave, Tyrantrum!
Final All-Time Fave, Noivern!
Officially MORE than casual; send as you see them!
XD001
Lugia!
Made by me; free to use!
Also made by me! Check out my Icon Shop!

QUOTE originally posted by BSARabbitry

Rebecca, I want to buy a Delta! Which delta do you want?: Looking at your Dark Aggron male <3 like I need another Aggron in my hoard but he's so friggin awesome Payment method?: 30GP or I also have boxes :3 Anything else?: Thank you! ^^
Hello BSARabbitry! Welcome to Silver Coin Shop! I'll send the Dark Aggron right away! I am not interested in boxes but thank you for your offer.~ Thank you for your purchase and have a lovely day! ^^
AzzyTheDemon's AvatarAzzyTheDemon
Rebecca, I want to buy a Delta! Which delta do you want?: The fairy Zangoose Payment method?: 30 GP Anything else?: Nopeity nope nope Ty
Please give this bab some love!

Pages: 123··· 636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page