PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Raichu help

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Oishii's AvatarOishii
I've had a brief look through the Help pages and the Wiki pages, but to evolve a Pikachu to an alolan Raichu, is needs to be near Tapu Koko. I didn't find much information as to what that means. Near Tapu Koko in the fields? In the party? And is there any way I could send my Pikachu to a person who owns a Tapu Koko, to evolve it? Thank you in advance~ - Oishii
MagicFlareon's AvatarMagicFlareon
The pikachu needs to be near the Tapu Koko inside the party (example:next to it) I will try out the field one though. Yes you can send your pikachu to someone to evolve it for you, I can do it if you’d like :3 (I can send you a Tapu koko, I have 2 and you can keep one if you’d like) Edit: tried in fields, became alolan raichu. Put right next to Tapu koko though
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
CSS help from many guides, Built by Magicflareon; assistance from EvilDad. Avatar is Umbreon TCG coin!
Oishii's AvatarOishii
Thank you ever so much for your response and your advice. That's ever so sweet to offer me a Tapu, but I'd rather not take it unless you're certain.. I'm also bad at accepting such open kindness - it may just be a spare Pokémon but the gesture moves me deeply 💗 . I just love Raichu and I found it a bit odd that you'd need a Tapu near to evolve it.. even though you need the same for Alolan Marowak and Exegutor. Granted I don't know how far into the site you have to be to get access to the Tapu. It's 2am so my response is a bit short Thank you again and thank you for testing to see if it was field/party!
MagicFlareon's AvatarMagicFlareon
I’m certain! Sending!
selocon's Avatarselocon
Just a heads up, "Near" means "n same fields with". I was able to evolve mine a while back by just having Koko in the same field
Banner by Swag3Tails for my use only
Oishii's AvatarOishii
Thank you both, so so much for your input and feedback, I truly appreciate it <3 And thank you, most kindly, @MagicFlareon, for the generous gift. I plan on extending reach with an art shop, if there's anything I could hook you up with, hit me up and I'll be glad to return the favour.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page