PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokeSchool

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234··· 151617

EvilAngel's AvatarEvilAngel
Mystic "Classes are starting! The first class is... Type Advantages and Disadvantages, at room 101 (Out of character: NaviNomi101 I hope you're fine with that room number, ask to change if you want :D)! Stormy Stormy heard the announcement and rushed over to room 101. There Stormy saw a Charizard at a desk. "Hi! I'm Stormy, and I'll be in your class!" Stormy smiled. "Where do I sit?"
A Good V.S. Evil Roleplay: The Good and Evil - A War My Sprite Shop: EvilAngel's Sprite Shop (Sprites, Gashapons, and more Cheap!) Avatar made by Eve636!
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Laney had been flying the halls, staying close to the roof to avoid potential crashes into students. She hadn't been seen while doing this, so she got to Room 101 undetected. "Hi! Do you know where my seat is?" She said while coming in, bird-sized bookbag in her claws.
NaviNomi101's AvatarNaviNomi101
Ms. Kinara The old Charizard looked over at the new students, a sweet smile forming on her wrinkled face. She got up from her desk, looking at Stormy, "Ah, you must be Stormy. You sit right over there, by the window, sweetie." She pointed over to a desk that was right next to the window, and a beautiful potted plant that had begun to bloom. On top of the desk, there were sheets of paper and a pencil, along with a slice of what appeared to be a fruit tart. Ms. Kinara then turned to Laney, the same kind smile still shining on her face, "And you must be Ms. Laney. You sit right over here." She pointed to a desk that was somewhere near the middle of the class. The same sheets of paper and the pencil were on the desk, but instead of a tart, it was a handmade granola bar with bits and pieces of fruit in it. From the looks of it, the elderly Charizard had made the delectable goods herself, seeing as how they smelled fresh and were still warm. She really did care for her students. ((OOC: Ah, it's fine! I'm alright with the room number! :) ))
EvilAngel's AvatarEvilAngel
Stormy Stormy glided over to the seat near the window. "Ooh, smells nice!" Stormy said, noticing the delicious treat Ms. Kinara had made. "Thank you, Ms. Kinara!" Stormy nested itself into the chair. "So, what are we supposed to learn?"
Maple Maple placed the stuff in her locker and and heard the announcement. She quickly rushed over to find Room 101, the place sure was big. Maple saw a door with the number 101 on it and went inside. Cosmo "It must be time for class already." Cosmo said to himself, he ran to Room 101, he could smell what smells like a granola bar. "Good morning, miss, I'm Cosmo." Cosmo greeted himself to the Charizard. "So, where do I sit?".
octoren's Avataroctoren
Nova and Honey The two were the last ones to come into the classroom. They shot each other dirty looks as they both looked at the old Charizard who was giving out seats. Nova first approached, but, he was somewhat speechless, so, Honey had to speak for the two of them. "Hey, sorry we're late. Uh... where do we sit...?" "Way to be subtle." "Oh hush it clown boy."
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Zak meekly decides to keep the paper in his bag and heads to class 101 and encounters everybody else, which causes him to bury his head deeper into his scarf. Cherry arrives shortly after him. @Anyone
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Ms. Kinara and Drew Ms. Kinara smiled warmly at the newcomers, warmth shining in her green eyes. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Cosmo. You sit over there, right behind Stormy." There was a seat open behind Stormy with a muffin on it, with pieces of fruit baked inside. She then turned to Maple, Honey and Nova. "Welcome Maple, you sit to the left of Laney." On the desk there was another fruit tart. "Don't you worry, you two. As it's the first day, I won't write your tardiness down." She gave them a kind grin, "Nova, you sit behind Laney," on that desk there was another granola bar, "and Honey you sit to the right of Laney." On that desk there was another muffin. With Zak and Cherry's arrival into the classroom, Ms. Kinara turned to them as everyone else got seated. "Welcome to class, you two. Mr. Zak, you will sit next to Nova." On that desk, there was a fruit tart, "Ms. Cherry, you will sit next to Laney." On that desk there was a granola bar. Drew arrived shortly after them, dragging his bag into the classroom. Noticing his struggle, Ms. Kinara gently picked up the bag and set on his desk, which was behind Honey. On that desk there was a muffin. Ms. Kinara smiled at the young Eevee. "You must be Mr. Drew. You sit right here, dear." With his seat pointed out, Drew made his way there, sitting at his desk as he gently placed his bag underneath it. With everyone properly seated, Ms. Kinara turned her attention to Stormy and the entirety of the class so she could answer their question. "Well, Stormy, this class will teach the advantages and disadvantages each type has on each other," the Charizard started to explain, "How effective or non-effective each move has on each other is a very important thing to learn. Each one of us has a typing: Fire, Grass, Water. All of the 18 types can either be super effective, or not effective at all." She took a moment to make sure that everyone was still listening before she continued, "We will also be learning about status effects, and what each one does. But, we will first be learning about type advantages and disadvantages first, and we will learn about status effects during the second semester. It saves us time, and you won't get confused between subjects."
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
((ooc: what? Two Cherry's? You are talking about someone else, right?))
((OOC: ah, that was my bad, I put her name down twice on accident. Sorry about the confusion! <:) ))

Pages: 1234··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page