PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Have you ever wanted to try Poke Berries?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Im honest to god curious if im the only one who wants to try some of the berries here on pokefarm, as generic as it is I REALLY wanna try Pecha Berries. What about you, what berry would you wanna try? o3o
Editing =]
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
VarenHills's AvatarVarenHills
I won't lie, as a kid I was rather curious. Though now looking back I wonder if it would be even safe for people to consume.
Picture by EverlastingShyTenn Current OU team
Staryu's AvatarStaryu
Humans ate them in the anime, so I imagine they're safe (although some were too spicty for humans in the anime too). I want to eat a micle berry
MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
Oh man, out of the more common berries, I've honestly wanted to try Pecha, Oran, Sitrus, Cheri, Leppa, Nanab, Watmel, Razz, and Bluk berries. I mean, when you think about it, all those names are just names of common fruits re-arranged. I know they have established flavor types, but I'm curious regardless. Those event berries though? I'd love to see what they taste like! Like Starf , Jaboca , and especially the Enigma berry . All the others have some resemblance to real berries, but the Enigma berry is... an Enigma. It has no inspiration (at least, that I know of). Maybe it's actually a seed of some sort? Like, what would that even taste like? It's supposedly spicy and dry, but what is it?

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Pumpkatump avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' ~ This time I might just dissapear ~
MonkeyBug853's AvatarMonkeyBug853
I would love to try some pecha and watmel berries
Avatar made by ArtisticUmbresol!
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe

@MintyDeku & others interested about Enigma berry

QUOTE originally posted by MintyDeku

and especially the Enigma berry . All the others have some resemblance to real berries, but the Enigma berry is... an Enigma. It has no inspiration (at least, that I know of). Maybe it's actually a seed of some sort? Like, what would that even taste like? It's supposedly spicy and dry, but what is it?
I actually saw on Bulbapedia the Enigma berry is based on a sunflower seed. I definitely see the resemblance!
Ok let's see what we've got. The Wiki berry () is an anagram of kiwi, and kiwis are perfect and I would definitely eat a Pokémon kiwi berry. The dry flavor is a tiny bit off-putting though, since kiwis are so juicy. I love kiwi juice, and if I bit into a dry kiwi I think I might die. The Apicot berry () seems to be an apricot, and the shade of blue it is just makes it look appealing to me. The dry/sour flavor seems to be interesting, and since I like sour things I'm willing to try it! All the common berries () are probably purposefully appealing. I mean, most people like pears (Aspear), cherries (Cheri), chestnuts (Chesto), peaches (Pecha), and strawberr (Rawst). The one I'd want to try the most would be the Aspear, I'd do Cheri but my mouth would probably deathpacito. Razz and Bluk berries () look SO GOOD I'LL TAKE 20. I can tell why Razz berries we classified as dry, since I've always found actually raspberries to be dry, but Bluk berries being sweet I can agree with. Thanls you for coming to my TED talk.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
If I was in the pokemon world, i would probably spend my life on finding way to create good recipe for each berry. As one I always wanted to give a shot is the and . I'm the kind who can try whatever thing as long as it is safe for human consumption, so even if it isn't the most appeling berries, I want to give a shot. And I like bitter flavor. If we count E-Reader berries , I want to definitly try the chilan one, as they look my favorite fruit ever: the groundcherrie.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Amazing profile picture (full-size) made with love by Mewwy-gum, thanks a lot! Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale, fusion made with official sprite by me. Shout out to the ones who can guess all pokemons I use for the fusion!
SamEarl13's AvatarSamEarl13
While berries are usually given to pokemon they are apparently completely fine for people to eat as well according to the anime, a quick bit of research brings up the episode "Cooking Up a Sweet Story!" where an old woman runs a cake shop that makes cakes that contain aspear berries. Though I'd probably want to try all the berries, even the really crazy looking ones.
MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku

QUOTE originally posted by RenCringe

All the common berries () are probably purposefully appealing. I mean, most people like pears (Aspear), cherries (Cheri), chestnuts (Chesto), peaches (Pecha), and strawberr (Rawst). The one I'd want to try the most would be the Aspear, I'd do Cheri but my mouth would probably deathpacito.
Not to mention, the Oran berry is supposed to be based off of oranges! Even if the berry is super firm, I'm kinda tempted to taste it. Maybe the firmness just applies to the outer layer?
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
I want to try the Rindo Berry. Seems like an odd choice, but it looks like a bean or pea (and I love beans) I'd also love to try Watmel berries. They are apparently huge, uber sweet berries (like watermelons) which is exactly the kind of thing I'd enjoy.
  • My threads
  • Advertising
  • Pokemon of the day
Normal Gem

Normal Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an ordinary essence.

Sells for 10

Lv. 31 — 2,147 / 2,977
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page