PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Log of a Stormy Witch

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

QUOTE originally posted by Kumo

Comments are allowed here, but if you want a discussion, we'll take it to PMs! I'm new so I'd love to chat! I don't bite!
[SAVING FOR LATER]
And so, it all begins! I've never been on a journey like this before, and I think it's going well so far! Got everything ready, and I've already hatched a few eggs into my lovely little family of Pokemon~! Though, maybe I should introduce myself, for anyone that happens to read this journal...Where do I start? I'm best known as Kumo! Female, 23 at the time of writing this, witchy nerd, college student, and a girl who loves storms as much as she loves Pokemon! I've been playing these games since I was a child, with the Hoenn region being the first one I conquered alongside my Gardevoir Rai and my Sceptile Grey! Hmmmm...What else is to say? I'm sure I'll think of something. Oh, and I love Legend of Zelda too. Revali is a good birb who's trying his best, and no one can tell me otherwise. I'll...Probably change this post and move the intro stuff down after I figure out how to use this site better-- But hello and thank you for stopping by!
So, while I was away, I ranked up once! I already have a lot of Pokemon so far, I wanna try to get one of each. Still need to figure out how I'm gonna organize the fields though, it's...a little complicated to do for dual-type Pokemon. Appearently, effects are neutral unless the area favors both types, but it's the only way I've found to raise happiness. Favorites are in the Storm Chaser field of course and my first of each Legendary have their own but...Yeah! No shinies yet sadly, and no way to get an albino on my own. I'll get there eventually though! I'm gonna try to get more Pokemon evolved so I can slow down on the egg hatching a little, and hopefully my Riolu will get happy enough to evolve into a Lucario soon! I gave him his own arena, I don't see why he wouldn't be!
More progress has been made! For one, I sorted out my fields. I don't have many Pokemon as of right now, and none of them have type affinities yet, but they're ready!
  • Storm Chasers: My pride and joy's. Right now, It's just my starter.
  • Sour/Spicy/Dry/Sweet/Bitter/Any: Most of my Pokemon, organized by preferred flavor.
  • Legends Never Die: A place for the first of each Legendary I get. Right now, it's just my Diancie that was gifted to me.
  • Beloved: Daycare pairs! Right now there's just my Gallade & Gardevoir, and my two Lycanrocs.
  • Apocalyptic Alley: For Apocalypse Pokemon! Only have one right now, but they deserve their own place~
I'm still trying to figure out some of the terminology of this site, but I'm getting the hang of it slowly but surely. Still working on just gaining more Pokemon to add more data to the Pokedex, since I'm nowhere near starting hunts for albinos/shinies/melan Pokemon. Managed some evolutions, and I'm so close to evolving my Vulpix~ Anyway, have a look at my Zelda Pokemon, I love them~
Long time no chat! So, I've got more of the base Gemwish badges! I only have about six left. Recently ranked up to Superior too, and soon I'll hopefully have enough evolutions to get Mega Evolution unlocked! Working on getting my buddy Cooler Than You to a Blastoise so he can have the Blastoisite, since that's the only mega stone I have. Whoever sent a Pokemon in the wonder trade with it, thank you so much! Here, in case you wanna help him get there!
Lv. 42 — 1,795 / 5,328
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
Other than that, I have my first hunts planned! They won't be happening for awhile, but...I wanna try to get Ralts and Rowlets! I've never actually caught my own Shiny in any Pokemon game, so either of them will be my first ever. It'll be so amazing, I'm sure!
Got a few mega evolutions now! Next, it's my first hunt! I've never done these before so let's hope I get it right I can't talk much since I'm mobile bound but I wanted to mark the day. Ralts hunt, begin! EDIT: Aha...Maybe not yet. :'D Don't think I'm ready for that--
EEEEE~ I got my first legendary, and she's absolutely precious~ She's like the one in the anime movie from a few years ago! This is great, because that movie holds some sentimental value! Here she is if you want to give her a berry~
Lv. 20 — 862 / 1,576
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockFairy
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
I started my first hunt! It's a scatterbug hunt, since I figured they'd be easy to get. Within ten hatches, I got my first albino ever!
Lv. 32 — 200 / 3,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
I don't know how long this'll go for, I'd like to get at least one shiny and one melan before I end it. But still, a new milestone! Yayyyyyy~! I'll likely also reformat this journal, we'll see. jyhtgrfe
Okay, so the last hunt wasn't my official first hunt...I finally got the PokeRadar, so I'm starting my first actual hunt! I'm going with Meowth for it, so meet the two I already had!
Lv. 14 — 399 / 631
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Lv. 14 — 18 / 631
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Edit: Oops, I started a different one!
Eyyyyyyy, first PFQ birthday! Look at this cutie~
Lv. 24 — 1,590 / 2,251
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Careful nature

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page