PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ʚ♡ɞ тнє муѕтєяу єgg ∂αу¢αяє

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 121314

POLL: ... how are my prices? ...

•  43%
  •  43%
  •  14%

Total votes: 7

This poll is now closed.

merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
AKO
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ The Mystery Egg Daycare ♥ ❝heya, welcome to the mystery egg daycare, were i will use some SPECIAL magic, to bring an egg to life, and sometimes, ever customize it!❞

ᵣᵤₗₑₛ

• i'm not going to bother to tell you to follow site rules, we ARE onsite, it's pretty obvious :/
  • dont forget to subscribe!
  • be patient, i only have so much time!
  • i will require you to send half the payment upfront before i start
  • you must credit me if you plan on posting these publicly, you can credit my PFQ
    merinque
    account, my Toyhou.se
    SN0M
    account, or my tumblr
    sssnom
    !
  • subscrible please!
  • there is no password, i trust each of you to read the rules
  • all shop art made by me unless stated otherwise!
❝there are two parts of the adopt shop! one called
𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓-𝖓-𝕰𝖌𝖌 and the other called 𝕲𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆 𝕲𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓 design-n-egg allows you to choose the aesthetic scheme of your pokemon, whislt Gasha Gashapon is completly a surprise!❞ ❝I hope you love each of your adopts, no matter what is inside 💝❞

banner

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/228688/gg][img]https://i.ibb.co/88dxBTD/mysteryeggdaycarebanner.png[/img][/url]
I remember user RubyIllustration created something similar galled Eggachapon, I took 50% inspiration from that, the other 50% was from fangraixiii, they're great people and they can draw very well!
hoarding
bashful nature preferred
naive nature preferred
sassy nature preferred
fav types collecting

code - izu.ku pfp - nejire hadou from bhna wooper - official pokemon art
𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟-𝕟-𝔼𝕘𝕘 Hello and welcome to the Design-n-Egg part of the daycare! You are given a lineart of an egg, all you have to do is fill it in! I will use the power of imagination to create a pokemon adopt for you! Please do not remove the signature when you design it!

Eggo

The average price is: 80k:80:16:2
Any box
:1:4
𝔾𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒 𝔾𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕟 Welcome to the other part of the daycare is the Gasha Gashapon! Here I will have random eggs up for adoption! They will hatch into an adopt and sometimes even evolve! Gachapon Image made by me!

Conversion Chart+Accepted Items

5k:5:1 I only accept
Origin Sashes
|
Death Wing
|
Kanaloa Idol
My wanted fragments/crystals: My wanted gems:
Shiny
- 75:75k:15
Origin Sash
- 250:250k:45
Kanaloa Idol
- 250:250k:45
Death Wing
- 150:150k:40 5 δ
Delta Point
Wanted Frag
- 100:100k:20
Wanted crystal
- 500:500k:100
Wanted Medium gem
- 50:50k:10
Wanted Large Gem
- 500:500k:100

Adopts

kitsune zorua

kitsune zorua Price; 200k : 200: 40: equiv SOLD; ANGELYANGEL12

grookey x cosmog

grookey x cosmog Price; 200k : 200 : 40: equiv SOLD; GRACIDEA

pastel phantump

pastel phantump Price; 200k : 200: 40: equiv
loveybabylulu's Avatarloveybabylulu
could i early order a random adopt payment: idol the blue one
Avatar is a pokeheroes suicune plushie All are made by Matamoja. green hair suicune by puppercakes also plz sub to maya vs jean (my friend's yt channel)
❣The Daycare is Now Open!❣ @lovelybabylulu Could I have proof that you have it in your inventory (a screenshot perhaps?). What side are you ordering from?
CatEnergetic's AvatarCatEnergetic
80k credits for a Design An Egg? Here's the design!

Eggo

@Cat Energetic Oooh, lovely design! I'll get to it next morning! Send 40k credits c:
SpookayKittay's AvatarSpookayKittay
Hi! Could I also pay 80k credits for Design an Egg? Here's my design! The lines are a bit messy because I had to do it quickly ;; eggy
Shinx, Espurr, and Stunky lover. Icon is Illumi Zoldyck from the Hunter x Hunter manga.
Hifumin's AvatarHifumin
1 lucky egg for 1 egg? X3

egg!

my bf made a cute pattern for me~ looking forward to see what you can do :D
also, you have any adopts on your third post? I'm having problems with images ;v;
If I don't reply I'm probably sleeping 'cause I got no energy nor motivation TvT Collecting - 30zc/equiv bg: An Evil Wizard icon: Sheepoid code: me :D
loveybabylulu's Avatarloveybabylulu

QUOTE originally posted by merinqüe

❣The Daycare is Now Open!❣ @lovelybabylulu Could I have proof that you have it in your inventory (a screenshot perhaps?). What side are you ordering from?
i dont lie i will send u a trade right now -- oopsies i made a mistake i have the pink and orange i'll pay with gp instead plz accept i rlly want adopt

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page