PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Creeper? Aww man

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 123··· 979899

EeveeLover10's AvatarEeveeLover10
This will be familiar to anybody who either: has listened to the minecraft song Revenge or watches Jardon (AKA CaptainSparklez) This was inspired by the discord meme where people on a random discord start saying the lyrics of Revenge, but people keep messing it up either: without knowing or on purpose So the task is to reach the end of the lyrics without anyone saying something else, so you can either help or be a troll. Every now and then I'll be a troll

These are the lyrics

Creeper, aw man So we back in the mine Got our pickaxe swinging from side to side Side, side to side This task's a grueling one Hope to find some diamonds tonight night night Diamonds tonight Heads up, you hear a sound, turn around and look up Total shock fills your body Oh no it's you again! I can never forget those eyes eyes eyes Eyes, eyes eyes 'Cause baby tonight, the creeper's trying to steal all our stuff again 'Cause baby tonight, grab your pick, shovel and bolt again (bolt again 'gain) And run, run until it's done, done Until the sun comes up in the morn' 'Cause baby tonight, the creeper's trying to steal all our stuff again Just when you think you're safe, Overhear some hissing from right behind Right, right behind "That's a nice life you have, shame it's gotta end at this time time time Time, time time time" Blows up Then your health bar drops and you could use a 1up Get inside, don't be tardy So now you're stuck in there Half a heart is left so don't die die die Die, die die 'Cause baby tonight, the creeper's trying to steal all our stuff again 'Cause baby tonight, grab your pick, shovel and bolt again (bolt again 'gain) And run, run until it's done, done Until the sun comes up in the morn' 'Cause baby tonight, the creeper's trying to steal all our stuff again Creeper's, you're mine, haha Dig up diamonds, craft some armor Get it, baby, go and forge that like you so MLG pro The sword's made of diamonds so come at me, bro Huh, Training in your room under the torch light Hone that form get you ready for the big fight Every single day and all night Creeper's out prowlin', (Hoo) alright Look at me, look at you Take my Revenge that's what I'm gonna do 'Cause I'm a warrior, baby, what else is new? And my blade's gonna tear you through, you bring it 'Cause baby tonight, the creeper's trying to steal all our stuff again (Gather your stuff, yeah let's take back the world, haha) Yeah, baby tonight, grab your sword armor and go (It's on) Take your Revenge (Whoo) And fight, fight fight like it's the last, last night of your life, life life Show them your bite (Whoo) 'Cause, Baby tonight, the creeper's trying to steal all our stuff again 'Cause, Baby tonight, grab your pick, shovel and bolt again (Bolt again 'gain) (Whoo) And run run, until it's done, done Until the sun comes up in the morn' 'Cause, Baby tonight, (C'mon, swing your sword up high) the creeper's trying to steal all our stuff again (C'mon, jab your sword down low) (Whoo) Song belongs to CaptainSparklez and TryHardNinja

Rules

-Once a troll comes along and says something other than the lyrics of the song, you need to restart -If anyone messes up, you restart -Only one line from the song at a time! No cheaters copying and pasting the entire lyrics -You're allowed to say one word at a time aswell

-No constant restarts

Example Person1: Creeper Person2: Aww man Person3: Hi Person4: Creeper Person1: Aww man Person5: Yeet And so on, can't even get past 'So we back in the mine' or 'Side, side to side'
-Have fun and try not to rage too hard if you keep restarting
Creeper
  • Advertisements
  • Smol Bit of Info
  • Pokeman 1
  • Pokeman 2
  • Pokeman 3
  • Pokeman 4
  • Pokeman 5
  • Random Thing
  • Sprites!
Avatar Made By Me (An Albino Eevee) New avatar 9/10/19 2 months ago
Lv. 56 — 8,563 / 9,577
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Lv. 37 — 3,206 / 4,219
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceFairy
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 29 — 21 / 2,611
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Lv. 34 — 1,891 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 34 — 2,796 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
by: icymoon193
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
creeper,aw man
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
So we
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banner by me. ~The trainer of raging dragons~
RosePool24's AvatarRosePool24
back in the mine
Got our pickaxe swinging from side to side
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
Side, side to
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
creeper,aw man
RosePool24's AvatarRosePool24
So we back in the mine
Got our pickaxe swinging from
Milkåmel's AvatarMilkåmel
Side to side, side-side to side.
They have no mission, they have no passion But they dare to tell us what's bad and what's good! Stand up, join us, modern crusaders alive!
icon is official from the "Saga of Tanya the Evil" animated adaption. sig image uses a screenshot from the "Modern Crusaders" ending of "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind" anime adaption.
hello i am a little calcium critter wanting to eat your spectral leiomanos for a fee of 250k credits or 250 gp each leiomano. step right up.

Pages: 123··· 979899

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page