PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Shining Ember of Alola (USUM/Ben 10 2016 Crossover)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123

We left for Konikoni. "Don't tell anyone," I hissed. "Not about the Rattata, not about me, not about ANY of this." "...we might be a tad late on that," remarked Ben. I looked up. Several humans in strange armor were in the market, interviewing everyone. "Oh Deerling," I hissed. (Sorry it's short)
Profile pic made by LilypadLife. To mods: I'm back home!
Lv. 69 — 12,796 / 14,491
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
(pokity)
(urgh trying) "What's going on?!" cried Ben. He darted into the market, as I wound my tail around his arm. I didn't want to lose him-chances were he'd say something stupid. "A meteor fell on Akala," explained one guy. "You didn't see it?!" "Oh, I saw it!" Ben replied cheerily. "SHUTITSHUTITSHUTIT," I muttered. "You're gonna say something stuu~pid!"
(bump so it's nyot deleted)
"I was there," said Ben, as I desperately telepathically screeched for him to shut up and leave. "You were?!" asked the guy. "Ben. Don't answer that," I telepathically hissed. Ben, thankfully, remained silent this time. Either he was finally listening or he realized how bad this could get. "I've...uh, gotta..." Ben began, slowly backing away. The guy grabbed his arm. Thankfully, it was not the arm my tail was currently wrapped around. "It can wait," the guy eerily hissed. "Miss Lusamine simply must meet you. You wouldn't want to keep her waiting?" (hoo boy cliffhangeeeer~)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page