PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Foundation Daycare

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 13141516

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
She blinked again before striding over and grabbing the floating Whimsicott. Her fingers sunk into the fluff while she shoved back the urge to start squishing it all day. "Ok..?"

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries... ... and feed my bapies?
Look, don't touch
Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Wendy screeched in surprise and started squirming. Peyton immediately made her way over. “Wendy, Wendy, it’s fine! Shush, shush!” Wendy calmed down, and was still as a rock. Peyton sighed.
Profile pic made by me <3
She put the fairy type down and put her hands on her hips, cocking a brow. "So you wanna stay here?"
Peyton nodded, hushing Wendy. “Yes, please.“ She replied politely.
"... alright. 'M Animus. I run this place. Nice ta meetcha." She gave a sharp-toothed grin, reaching a hand out and down, why were fairy types so tiny? to shake.
Wendy shook the Hypno’s hand. “I’m Wendy!” She squeaked. Peyton nodded to the Hypno. “Peyton, apologies for any trouble Wendy here might have caused.”
She snickered. "It's fine. You can crash outside, and I can get you registered, k?"
Peyton nodded, grabbing Wendy by the arm. “Come on, no more trouble.” Wendy pouted but complied. “Thank you.” Peyton said to Animus with a curtsy, before heading outside, Wendy in tow.
She shrugged and yawned before walking to the front. Already past midnight, jeez. Might as well go for a snack, right?
(... bump)

Pages: 123··· 13141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page