PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Foundation Daycare

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 12345678

Geminial's AvatarGeminial
I would like to drop off TWO Pokémon! Username: Geminial Pokémon: Whimsicott, Lilligant (both female) Names: Wendy (pansexual), Peyton (homosexual) Appearance: Very small Whimsicott with thinner-than-usual fluff, average-sized Lilligant but with a smaller-than-usual flower Ages: 14 (teen), 14 (teen) Other: They were hatched together, raised together, and are inseperable Movesets: TBD
Profile pic made by me <3
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Yep!

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Dragon Cave profile Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Thanks!
Bump
Bump
Maybe also check out my trainer rp Aka bump
Sad bump
Bump
Rainquail's AvatarRainquail
I would like to drop off three Pokémon! Username: Rainquail Species: Arcanine Gender: Female Name: Sköll [pronounced sc-al, like scald without the d] Orientation: Lesbian, interested but not actively looking Appearance: Sköll is muscular with a heavy set frame and has a dark pelt. Her fur is thick and long, some parts are unable to grow back due to scarring, mostly on her muzzle, haunches, and tail. Her ears are tattered. Age: Exact age is not known, she seems to be close to middle aged for her species, but looks a good bit older due to past stress. Other: She was bred and raised as a fighter however suffered abuse during her training as a pup. She was placed in the care of a rehabilitation centre after maiming multiple trainers. Although she is far calmer now and refrains from being too rough while play fighting, she still has issues with sudden sounds and sudden fast movements. She likes having her fur brushed and groomed by friends. Spends her time caring for berry plants and smaller Pokémon. Regularly adopts young Pokémon. Vegetarian by choice. Username:Rainquail Species: Sylveon Gender: Male Name: Gyjes [pronounced gid-jes] Orientation: Bisexual Appearance: Short and chunky with very bright and vibrant colours. Eyes are an unusual brown colour. Age: Young adult Other: His trainer raised him from an egg in the hope of evolving an Umbreon. When he evolved into a Sylveon, Gyjes was met with anger and was later abandoned. Username: Rainquail Species: Spinda Gender: Female Name: Snox Boops Orientation: Straight Appearance: Brown with tan around one eye, on her tail, and a heart shape on her left paw Age: late teens Other: Loves to be around other Pokémon Plays pranks but rarely pulls them off due to her lack of dexterity
They all seem good. Accepted!

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page