PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

This site helps my mental health

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

LUXRUMBRE96's AvatarLUXRUMBRE96
So, I guess I am just feeling emotional right now lol (If this isn't allowed, tell me and I will delete it.) I just wanted to say, before I go to bed, this site, and the lovely community are one of the few things that make me smile :) I don't really have friends irl, and it gets soul-crushingly lonely. The one that I do have (and no, I am not exaggerating. I have a single real friend irl) I don't see her much. But here, I have made friends, and even if I never meet any of you, or even know what some of you look like, thank you. For making me smile :D Love you guys <3 I am off to bed lol. and if anyone reads this, thank you <3
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
I'm really glad that this site gives you a reason to smile. It does for me as well. Being a member of staff and helping the people who need it when they come to me is something I look forward to every single day. When I first started to play this game as a normal user, I was in a bad place mentally and if it weren't for the people I have met here, who I have made friends with, and whom I volunteer my time to... I don't know where I'd be in life. So, as a member of the userbase on a site I love that also gives me a reason to smile, thank you as well. Just for being here, and being you. And that's to all of the users; not just to the OP :)
Current Hunt: Melanistic Skeleco Normals and Specials UFT for cheap in Snek's Black Market!
Melanistic Skeleco
SpõrköBug's AvatarSpõrköBug
I also am extremely happy to know you love the site! As someone who has trouble making friends In real life, my online friends are like my family; Staff and otherwise. I come here to destress and relax; even when I wasn't on staff. I've been on PFQ since PF1; I played it back in highschool as a hobby- Then coming to PFQ and starting the same thing. Then finding the friends I have now, some of which I have had since PF1; And then joining staff no less, has helped my life more than I'd honestly expect. I'm glad the site makes people happy, that makes me a little bit proud to know this site is helping others <3
The Glittery Joltsodour~! Avatar is Shazi Art Glittery Shop Journal! Roleplay interest check; check it out!

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

I'm really glad that this site gives you a reason to smile. It does for me as well. Being a member of staff and helping the people who need it when they come to me is something I look forward to every single day. When I first started to play this game as a normal user, I was in a bad place mentally and if it weren't for the people I have met here, who I have made friends with, and whom I volunteer my time to... I don't know where I'd be in life. So, as a member of the userbase on a site I love that also gives me a reason to smile, thank you as well. Just for being here, and being you. And that's to all of the users; not just to the OP :)
Yeah, I feel that <3 The friends I have on this site have really helped me feel less alone :) And dude, it makes me happy that the staff is just as happy to be here as the users :) It's good to know :)

QUOTE originally posted by SpõrköBug

I also am extremely happy to know you love the site! As someone who has trouble making friends In real life, my online friends are like my family; Staff and otherwise. I come here to destress and relax; even when I wasn't on staff. I've been on PFQ since PF1; I played it back in highschool as a hobby- Then coming to PFQ and starting the same thing. Then finding the friends I have now, some of which I have had since PF1; And then joining staff no less, has helped my life more than I'd honestly expect. I'm glad the site makes people happy, that makes me a little bit proud to know this site is helping others <3
Same. Like I said, I really only have 1 friend irl (I have known her since I was 8, and am 23 now.) so yeah, I cherish the people I know here lol I am a sap :p I was on PF1 too, but I never talked to anyone lol Yee, be proud about it! I'm sure it's helped loads of people [Mod edit: posts merged.]
Oh hey I was actually just thinking about this a month ago. Tbh it's like petsites in general, this might be weird to talk about but we have depression. Petsites really do help with it because it's like "when will we hatch that next shiny" or "I don't want to miss this event". It's like something to look forward to. And it's the same with making friends, people on here are very kind and I think being open about our system and restarting from PF1 made it hard at first but we really have made some friends on here. This is also the website we sort of grew up with. We learned how to sprite on here and it's what got us into a lot of things. Though most of us are... embarassed of ourselves when we were young it's really nice to think about and at the end of the day I'm really happy to be here. -{Max}
Shiny Doduo from Pokemon Emerald

QUOTE originally posted by VenusAmbassador

Oh hey I was actually just thinking about this a month ago. Tbh it's like petsites in general, this might be weird to talk about but we have depression. Petsites really do help with it because it's like "when will we hatch that next shiny" or "I don't want to miss this event". It's like something to look forward to. And it's the same with making friends, people on here are very kind and I think being open about our system and restarting from PF1 made it hard at first but we really have made some friends on here. This is also the website we sort of grew up with. We learned how to sprite on here and it's what got us into a lot of things. Though most of us are... embarassed of ourselves when we were young it's really nice to think about and at the end of the day I'm really happy to be here. -{Max}
yeah :) I don't have much of a life so I look forward to events here lol Yeah, most of the friends I made here started off with a trade usually xD (from their side) and slowly grew to legit friendship. aw, dude I can't remember how old I was when PF1 was around. but I know I was at least still in highschool. crazy to think about lol

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page