PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to change the pokemon layout?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Starrunner's AvatarStarrunner
Is there a way to change so the pokemon are showin in one single row, one below the other instead of two rows.
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
Like when clicking other people's parties, or on your own party page, or both? The site will automatically place them in a single column when the page size is too small for them to fit in two columns. If that doesn't work for you, I've written this experimental CSS you could try adding to your site skin, to force the Pokemon to show in a single column. (does not affect your party page, only profile pages) #profilepage #partybox { width: 320px; } #profilepage #partybox .party { width: 310px; } #profilepage #partybox .party > div { margin: 0 auto; border-width: 0 1px 1px 1px; border-radius: 0; } #profilepage #partybox .party > div:nth-child(1) { border-top-width: 1px; border-top-left-radius: 6px; border-top-right-radius: 6px; } #profilepage #partybox .party > div:nth-child(6) { border-bottom-left-radius: 6px; border-bottom-right-radius: 6px; }
Starrunner's AvatarStarrunner
Hey, thanks for your reply! It does put the pokemon in one column but its still too large, and hard to click. Is there a way to make the pokemon frames smaller? So its simpler and faster to click
Mareep's AvatarMareep
I've had this forever, so I'm not 100% sure who wrote it. I think it's from Bishop. You can try this code for quick party clicking. It works when you use the clickback function or click multiple people from the online list. #partybox .party>div>.action.working {display:none;} #multiuser .party>div {position: absolute;} #multiuser .party>div>.action a[data-berry] {z-index:1;} #multiuser .mu_navlink {margin-top: 100px;} #multiuser .fieldslink {margin-top: 110px;} It stacks all the Pokemon/Eggs in one spot, so you don't have to move your mouse at all (as long as you use the keyboard to switch to the next party). It only shows the last Pokemon/Egg in the party though, so if you want to see the whole party of a person, you have to go to their profile
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
If that's a little too extreme, this is what I use on mobile to make all 6 fit on my screen. It makes the berries cover up the exp bar and trims the Pokemon images down a bit but you can still see all 6. It also only works on the click multiple pages. #multiuser .party > div > .pkmn { height: 60px; width: 60px; } #multiuser .party > div > .pkmn > .egg, #multiuser .party > div > .pkmn > .pokemon { height: 60px; width: 60px; background-position: center center; } #multiuser #partybox .party > div > .action { margin-top: -35px; }

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page