PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Darkness Gym {Open!}

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 123··· 111213

POLL: What do you think of the gym?

Total votes: 14

You must be logged in to vote.

Welcome to the Gym! Read all the rules and see all the banned Pokemon before challenging. I really don't know what else to say. Also grubbin is beautiful grub.
  • Rules
  • Banned Pokemon
  • Wall of Fame
  • Badge Showcase
The rules are very simple: 1. All PFQ Rules apply. 2. Don't use banned Pokemon (Pokemon not allowed in my gym). 3. Only one mega and 1 legendary (making 2), please. a mega legendary covers both categories. 4. Don't take the image URL and say that you got the badge. Well, that's a given, though. 5. You can only use each Pokemon once per challenge. 6. Enjoy it or else Have fun! These battles are fought in a ladder style. You have to beat the first tier to challenge me to a second tier battle, and you have to beat second tier to challenge me with a third tier battle. Types of battles: 1v1 - Tier 1 Very straightforward. One of your pokemon against one of mine. Win this and you will be promoted to tier 2, where you can do a 3v3. 3v3 - Tier 2 Again very simple. in order to do this battle, you have to have beaten me in a 1v1. Promotion takes you to tier 3, which is the final battle to get the Tenebrous Badge. LOSING THIS BATTLE DOES NOT DEMOTE YOU TO TIER 1! Full Battle - Tier 3 Here you challenge me with 6 of your Pokemon, fighting six of mine. Winning will give you the badge. LOSING THIS BATTLE DOES NOT DEMOTE YOU TO TIER 2! Waiting List CuteWeedle - 1 ApplesAreCool - 1

Advertisement and BBCode

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/225712/The-Darkness-Gym-Open][sc=banner][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-p8YubgwfmYE/XSSuJFucZjI/AAAAAAAAA4A/oYNBnHCo6U48MH4BMNHi41b03-szVLgGwCK8BGAs/s0/GymBannerFinal.png[/img][/sc][/url] [style] .banner{ img{ height: 70px; width: 160px; border-radius: 5px; } } [/style]
Slaking

Reason

In the actual games, it has the ability Truant, which prevents it from attacking every other turn. That allowed it to have its whopping 670 base stat, but Pokefarm makes Pokemon have no ability.
Regigigas

Reason

Basically the same as Slaking, but rather than having Truant, Regigas has Slow Start, halving its speed and attack stat for 5 turns.

Tier 3 (Gym Champions)

Rebecca Gold Foxat

Tier 2

Fouguri Teh Ducktor LilypadLife

Tier 1

Xnightfox666 Blue2ooth Alex Gachas YT ItsKevin11 RadiantRiptide EmeraldSands315
Here you can see the amazing and excellent Tenebrous badge!

Badge (Enlarged to show texture)

It's a shiny Murkrow Pokeball from Teh Ducktor's Free-To-Use Pokeball Art!!

Badge CSS

[sc=badge][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IKBCbhSnjOQ/XR_EYipCmjI/AAAAAAAAA1A/YcYihkRLkU0Fs8mguJ3igCXnY4DMrRZmQCK8BGAs/s0/2019-07-05.png[/img][/sc][style] .badge { img{ width: 24px; height: 24px; } } [/style]
code * Honchkrow sprite from the official games
  • Pokemon
  • Stuff
Shiny Box

Shiny Box

Box

(: 0)

A treasure box that is sealed tight. Its contents are a mystery!

View/open Boxes

Sells for 7,500

Lv. 34 — 877 / 3,351
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
11/1000 for a hunt? Please feed me moar!
Teh Ducktor's AvatarTeh Ducktor
Can I battle you in a Tier 1 battle?
Avatar made by me Journal | Joint Shop | Battle Thread | Comic ||
Foxat's AvatarFoxat
I'd be interested in taking on all tiers whenever possible! c:
@Teh Ducktor Accepted! sending spar. @Foxat Accepted, sending tier 1 spar.
Results from the Tier 1 battle between the gym leader, ABlirdNamedJeff, and the challenger, Teh Ducktor!
Battle 1: Click to view battle Result: Teh Ducktor wins the battle!
The winner of the challenge is Teh Ducktor!
Results from the Tier 1 battle between the gym leader, ABlirdNamedJeff, and the challenger, Foxat!
Battle 1: Click to view battle Result: ABlirdNamedJeff wins the battle!
The winner of the challenge is ABlirdNamedJeff!
Results from the Tier 1 battle rematch between the gym leader, ABlirdNamedJeff, and the challenger, Foxat!
Battle 1: Click to view battle Result: Foxat wins the battle!
The winner of the challenge is Foxat!
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
A bit weird tiers but I want to challenge you for a badge. Just to make it clear, same pokemon can not be used within one tier, correct?
@Rebecca Gold Correct. I am currently battling someone else, so I'll put you on the waiting list.
Results from the Tier 2 battle between the gym leader, ABlirdNamedJeff, and the challenger, Foxat!
Battle 1: Click to view battle Result: Foxat wins the battle!
Battle 2: Click to view battle Result: Foxat wins the battle!
Battle 3: Click to view battle Result: Foxat wins the battle!
The winner of the challenge is Foxat!

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page