PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fusion breeders

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
you go to a twon called fusiontwon here you get your first egg ( the one you chose in your forum) and raise it in your home you hope to raise lots of fusions in fusiontown and maybe even shiny hunt them! ( you can rp now)
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare: my code on dragonml is eee2f50 if you want to recruit me as a frend on the game and dont hesitate to pm me your friend recrute code plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join
Zeek ran into town and snagged the egg *This should be no problem* he thought, he’d raised plenty of Pokémon before
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
but zeek didint know it was musch harder this was only the start of the fusion as it grows in the egg as it grows it becomes harder the egg is easy but theres much more to fusions he doesint know
Skylar sat, holding her recently obtained fusion egg. "Hope it'll be something cute," she mused.
Profile pic made by Fennekava. To mods: I'm back home! Pokemon of the Day!
Fairy Gem

Fairy Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with a fairy essence.

Sells for 10

Lv. 32 — 598 / 3,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FlyingDragon
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
after a bit something or someone was trying to get in skylars home. will she awnser it? or keep taking care of the egg
Skylar raised an eyebrow in confusion, before opening the door just a crack to see what the splat was going on.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
there was a snubble oshawott fusion trying to get in running from a spuilrtel treeco fusion as the snubble oshawott fusion runing inside then closeing the door well trying to ( i cant spell all pokemon names correctly )
(I'm not sure what "spuilrtel" was supposed to be, but the rest I understand) Skylar yelped, falling onto her tushie and kicking the door closed. "Oh my, what happened?" she whimpered.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"sna whot sna whot! ( a pokemon is chasing me plz help! )" the snubble oshawhot fusion said to skylar

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page