PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ultra Prisms RP [1x1 with Slimemold]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

A Black-as-the-night Bulbasaur with star symbols all over his body was munching on the oran berries that came from his best friend and traveling companion's tail. The water that was spewing from inside his bioluminescent flower increased in pressure as he tasted the surprisingly moist berries in his mouth. The other Pokemon, a grass Charmander with a crown of flowers and two sticks stuck to her back, looked back at the Bulbasaur. "We're almost to the field, Bronco." she gave notice to the Bulbasaur behind her, who was now moving away from her tail and quickened his pace to be right beside her. "Tas cool. What els is new?" he asked, with food still in his mouth. Sassafras rolled her eyes and looked away from Bronco. "You could have at least saved a couple of those berries and placed them in your bag." Sassfras slowly brought her tail in to the dirt and swished it around three times as they walked. She needed to get some dirt on her tail to help grow more berries on her tail. She could only grow up to five berries on her tail at a time, and once one was plucked off her tail, a new one would grow back 7-20 days later. [If her species was in an actual Pokemon game, the HA would be Harvest]. Bronco swallowed the rest of the berries. "I was hungry, and the food so far was trash. You said you weren't hungry, so I just ate away." he responded. Sassafras sighed. "Maybe the Pokemon up there will be hungry." she mumbled. Bronco heard her despite how quiet she had gotten. "That's their problem, Sassy. They should of worried about eating before they left." They had made it successfully out of the forest safely. "Changing the subject, you remember what we need to do if these guys are more sinister than you think, right?" Bronco asked, charging in front of Sassafras. He got on his hind legs and placed his front on her chest. He stared in to her eyes. Sassafras looked away and nodded. "I remember. Launch our most powerful attacks and then escape." Bronco nodded with her after she had finished. "That's correct." He got off of her and stood back on all four legs. He moved out of the way so she could continue walking in the direction she was going. "But you know, we still have time to escape ahead of time and not even bother meeting these squirts." Sassafras placed her hands on her chest where Bronco had put his feet. "No, we need to give them a chance." she responded while looking ahead. A grin spread across her face when she had a moment of realization. "And it sounds like to me that you're less worried about them being evil, and more about just meeting some new Pokemon in general." Bronco clinched his teeth with a growl. "Don't you growl at me, mister. Everything will be fine." As she talked with the black Bulbasaur, she could see some figures in the distance, on a small hill. Giranite stood puffed his chest proudly. "My name is Giranite Embsorb Tortue!" Giranite cheered, happy to finally introduce himself. "I am Grace Ossie Odenburg." Grace said after Giranite was done. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintances." She bowed her head to Giranite, Natty, and Sachs out of respect. Giranite smiled and bowed back to her, with his hands clasped together. [Giranite and Grace both have middle and last names because they came from families. Sassafras and Bronco won't have middle and last names because they didn't have actual families.]
Avatar made by Zerobold for my use only. || Zerobold's and My co-owned Shop! Here are all of my gym badges!
Slimemold's AvatarSlimemold
Natty’s face did a poor attempt at concealing the grimace it tried to morph into upon hearing the kids across from them address themselves by using their full names –full names! Who does that, nowadays? She bowed politely nonetheless, whole body tilting down and long leaves briefly shielding her. Sachs, on the other hand, did not bow. He remained mostly blank except for the slight tilt his head slowly made as well as the squint on his left eye –a gesture that would’ve come with a raised right brow if the young Skorupi had one. ‘’We don’t need to go with full names, do we?’’ ‘’Yeah, and what’s up with all this uh, formal stuff?’’ Natty piped in bluntly, standing back upright. She shuddered. ‘’I suddenly feel like I’m in class or something’’ Now Sachs grimaced at that, the soft ‘’yikes’’ he makes hiding none of his disgust about the subject. - With spread wings and letting the strong winds carry her in a slow circular motion, Lettidee watched Grace and the other three kids chat animatedly among themselves. A pang of regret rang in her chest. She actually wanted to be down there with them. But it seemed important to her, to stay on the lookout for allies and foes alike while the rest kept in a safe area. It was a habit even, something she learned from her flock on the days they all rested on a tree or a cliff. Then though, that usually came with some prompt from her parents or another adult who was taking their shift. But here she had simply jumped into it without anyone asking her to –or maybe even needing to– and now patrolled the place all on her own and well, that was no fun. Not at all. She contemplated swooping down and joining in the conversation when a dark speck from the fringes of the forest caught her attention. She let herself be lifted further, no longer tracing a circular pattern and watched with slowly intensified curiosity as the figure moved away from the trees. What’s more, there was a second one right beside it, lighter enough for their green tone to mesh with the tall grass bordering the plains. With several flaps, the Taillow drifted lower and closer in their direction and noted as more of the visitor’s traits like the darker one being a Bulbasaur with what appeared to be a bulb of some sort and something else carried on their body –a bag?– and--- Dee halted her approach with a quick flap of her wings, eyes wide as the wind carried her upward once more in her surprise. Something about the green flowery Charmander tugged insistently at her mind, springing on with fuzzy memories that refused to be forgotten and a sense of familiarity she couldn’t explain right now. Dee blinked off her initial shock, ignored her want to alert everyone of their presence and decidedly settled on resuming her slow descent to silently inspect the duo –and especially the Charmander– from her hovering position several meters up in the air.
Icon done by myself
The Fire-type Squirtle and the Petmy looked at each other in confusion, with the Squirtle adding a shrug. Grace looked back to the pair of Pokemon wide-eyed, and the Squirtle followed suit, but instead gave a more apologetic look instead. "Err... Well... since we're going to be traveling together for a while..." she began, as her eyes began wandering up to the sky for any sight of that Taillow, and squinted as a result of some rays of sunlight trying to get in to her eyes. "... I felt it was only natural that we gave our full names to introduce ourselves. But, I was not planning on using them." Grace looked back down to the pair of kids. "Your first name or just a simple nickname is fine." Giranite glanced back to Grace before looking to the other two kids as well. "Yeah, that's probably for the best. I am terrible with names in general. So much in fact, that I am going to have a hard time just remembering your first names... so I may give you your own nicknames as a result if I have a hard time at remembering them." The Squirtle left the spot he was standing at, and went over to where he had placed the stick. He had originally thought that it would be better to not hold it since they may be there for a while, but if they're actively searching for the rest of the party now, he figured it was probably best to get everything in order in case they had to turn in to a search party. He held it in his left hand and looked back. He stretched his tail as far it could go to the front and wrapped his tail around the stick he had given it. - "You-you-you don't know that!" Bronco yelled at her. "They could get in the way! They could be like... 6 or 7 years old!" Sassafras stopped and pinched the middle of her face in thought. "Really Bronco? So, you're trying to tell me that you believe this Pokemon told a group of small children to travel alone through forests and mountains so they can meet up with eachother and do what? Risk their lives to protect some random Pokemon?" she asked to him in a stern voice. Bronco glared at the ground. "Well, I mean.. We're still pretty young." Sassafras' eyes widened, and she silently kept walking to where she saw the figures. Bronco just as quietly kept walking behind her.
((This is far shorter that I would've liked but uh... I feel stuck right now, writting-wise. Sorry D:)) Following Giranite’s example, Natty left her spot as well and strode to the nearest shrub to sit down under its shadow and take refuge from the sunlight, all while saying ‘’A nickname’s good enough. Less formal too, so call me whatever you want’’ Seeing it as his cue to move up the hill too, Sachs first neared Grace and in a low whispery tone told her ‘’don’t mind her uh, that,’’ he used a front leg to point at the Bounsly in question. ‘’She got some name issues’’ ‘’Hey! I heard that!’’ - From her spot up in the air, Dee continued following the newcomers –or rather, the oddly familiar green Charmander. In fact, she understood the black Bulbasaur’s concern; everyone around so far had appeared to be pretty young, maybe the same age -if not younger- than Dee herself. Still, the pressing issue of the Charmander compelled her to fly in circles above them while chirp louder than before in the hopes to alert Grace or one of the other kids of their presence. Even if the group was pretty far and wouldn’t likely hear her at all.
Grace giggled at the interaction between the two of them. She enjoyed seeing them act like this towards one another. She found it rather sweet, and had always longed for more connections between other Pokemon like Natty and Sachs had between each other. The only Pokemon she ever had such a relationship with was Celebi. And even then, it wasn't always as comfortable as Celebi thought. Sure, it was nice to have a fantastic friend always be by your side, but it just never settled right with her. Celebi was a mythical Pokemon that's probably been alive for eons, and there she was, spending all her time with a pile of goop covered in leaves and flowers. Giranite smiled, also not hearing the distant chirps of Dee's chirps over the conversation between the two friends and the Petmy's giggling. "I can't wait to see what nicknames I end up giving them." he thought to himself. The puffs of smoke that was escaping the cracks on his shell earlier had stopped altogether now. Sassafras rubbed at her eyes, shook her head, and began running up the hill to where the figures were. "Sassafras!" Bronco shouted in surprise, quickly chasing after her. "Why are we running now?!" he huffed out, wishing he hadn't eaten so many berries beforehand. Sassafras forced a smile and looked back to him. "We can't keep them waiting!" was all she said before they began ascending up the hill towards the top. The grass was beginning to become less thick as they reached the clearing. Giranite turned to the tall grass and tilted his head like a curious Lillipup upon hearing the rustling coming near. Grace jumped in surprise and ran behind Sachs.
What Dee sort of expected the Charmander and their Bulbasaur friend to do was to either look up in surprise or- worst case scenario- try to attack her in the way the more easily annoyed did. But for them to run away? Not a little bit. Such was her surprise, in fact, that she quickly snapped her beak shut and halted her circling just as abruptly, nearly keeping herself afloat in a single spot and watch them go in the direction of the tallest hill. Oh. If they’re heading there, then I should too, the Taillow though as she resumed her flight to the same place and keeping some distance so it didn’t appear as she pursued them, I’ll talk to her once we all arrive - Sachs snickered along with the giggling Petmy, not failing to notice how Natty stuck out her tongue at them before declaring rather loudly and with as much flourish an aggravated Pokémon without arms to gesticulate with ‘’whatever! When I evolve I’m going to give myself a name so awesome you’ll weep the very moment you hear it!’’ Instead of pointing out how he hadn’t even mentioned her full name –or his, for that matter, Sachs stopped his snickers and with completely faked glee said ‘’Cool! Does that mean I can use your old one when you do? Just in honor?’’ ‘’Sachs, I swear to Arceus--’’ But what both the little greenish Skorupi and his Bounsly friend failed to hear was the distant chirping noises and the rustle of tall grass that followed not long after. That’s it, until it became obvious enough for Natty to cut off the ramble she was just about to throw and snap her attention to where the noise came from. Noting the change in her behavior and Grace’s reaction, Sachs angled himself so his right side faced the grass and his long tail kept on full display for the newcomers to see –and allow himself to strike should they become a threat. As the rustling neared steadily and the grass shortened, two figures emerged from it; one was a sort of tall green… lizard-thing, while the other was pretty much a bulb-less black Bulbasaur –if the weird translucent something on their back wasn’t a bulb, of course. Even if both appeared much larger than him, nothing about the odd approaching duo screamed hostility; if anything, they seemed to be just in a hurry. Perhaps the just as odd tiny black swallow from earlier flying silently over their heads had something to do about it. Eh, whatever. He heard Natty proclaim from her spot behind ‘’hey, it just some kids,’’ with as much relief as he felt and, as she then proceed to practically yell ‘’hey there!’’ he loosened on his threat posturing and turned his head to Grace with a smile. ‘’Seems you got nothing to worry ‘bout’’
Giranite smiled and waved to the pair of friends that emerged from the grass. "Hey guys!" he yelled cheerily. The Charmander and Bulbasaur's eyes widened at the sight of the Squirtle. Sassafras gasped and put her hand up to her chest while taking a couple of steps back. Bronco's face twisted in to a scowl. Giranite's eyes also widened in a mixture of different emotions when he noticed the change in their facial expressions. Confusion. Joy. Fear. Hunger. Grace's eyes met with Sachs' and she nodded in agreement. She even began to smile a little upon hearing the Squirtle talk to the two Pokemon as if they were his friends. But before she got the chance to ask her questions, she noticed the change of face on the Bulbasaur's face, and her smile was gone. "YOU FREAKING IDIOT!" Bronco screamed as he leaned back on his hind legs and leapt at Giranite with eyes of flaming fury, dropping his bag as he left the ground. "Poop." was all that the Turtle uttered as he dropped the stick with his tail and retracted his head, limbs, and hindmost part back in to his shell. The Bulbasaur's hop covered at least two yards before landing right next to Sachs and Grace. He then proceeded to charge the remaining distance towards Giranite. Grace, in turn, rushed over to the Charmander's side. "Lady! Can you please calm your friend down?!" she squealed. But the Charmander was too stuck in shock to even more from her position. He used a Tackle attack on the shell by slamming the left side of his body against Giranite's shell. The shell was pushed back a couple feet by the impact. "Why are you mad at me?!" Giranite cried out from within. "You idiot!" he growled as he tackled the shell again. "You don't even remember what you did to us! Did you not care about your friends that much?!" The Bulbasaur backed a few feet away from the Squirtle. He began moving his whole body. The plant on his back began swaying with his movements -not to mention the fact that water was bubbling from inside it. "Fine. I got something here for you that will make you remember." He said as a geyser of water gushed from the tiny pond that the bubbles had made from within the plant and made it's way to the top. "Water Gun! GO!!!" he yelled as he leaned on his front legs and jumped his backside in the air using his hind ones. The Plant pointed directly at Giranite as the attack released. Grace tightly closed her eyes. "Please someone! DO SOMETHING!!" she screamed.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page