PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Snivy Queens Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
If anybody is a fan of writing, try entering this little contest that a person is doing! Naturally, I've entered too. Spoosh
Current avatar made by Plumy. Go shower them with moneh for a Cute avatar like mine! If ya want.... :D Formerly Vulpix88. 269
This tournament is too easy just click and you win
What if you Were sick of awkward(ish) rps But I said BRUH
Guess it's time for a about me, isn't it? Name: SnivyQueen15 (Snivs for short!) Gender: Female Age: Don't ask a Snivy her age. Favorite Pokemon: Snivy, Hawlucha, Palpitoad, Vulpix and Buizel!I Likes: Running rps, playing my copy of Alpha Sapphire, Poke Amie, basically any cute Pokemon, Contests, and the rp I linked in my previous post! Dislikes: Not much, but Garchomp. I get a weird feeling off of it. Other Sites I am on: Pokemon Showdown{Gym Leader Sophe}! Pms/Trade evolutions: Go ahead!
I'm just gonna start writing custom deaths for Danganrompa so expect them real often. Upvote if they're at least d e c e n t.

Custom #1- Murder + Dialouge

Italics- scene description Anything else- talking/thoughts ???: So, by ???'s demand, I pushed the door back and it collapsed. The scene inside was worse. Or, worse then what I thought. The room was purely crimson and glass shards were everywhere to see. A singular pink fabric piece was one the floor and who was killed was unidentifiable since there was no body to be found. ???: Wait, let me do this. ??? Like that, ??? picked up the fabric and lightly smelled it. She burst into tears right after. ???: ???, what's happened? Who got killed?! ???: I-it was ???! The smell is his for definite! Custom #1- End

Custom #1- Excecution

??? Has been found guilty. Time for the punishment. ??? lays strapped to a board while dozens of figures begin surrounding her with menacing looks. She gives a merciful sigh before looking up at her only fate- death. Snap Despair- ???'s Execution, executed. At the largest figures command, the smaller ones relentlessly photographing ???, blinding and dazing her. Unable to see her final moments, the largest figure clicks a camera to make the flashes change to spikes, impaling ???. ??? feels the pain, yet can't see what's causing it. The largest figure finally aims his camera, and with a single click magma comes streaming out. All of ??? becomes engulfed and melts away. Her camera was crushed by the board falling on it. The figures disappear and we're left staring at the skeleton that remains. Custom #2- End
Hey guys I have a art shop now Here
GUYS I NEED A KAWUTORI SO BADLY IT'S SO CUTE
2 month anniversary uwu~
Just this.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page