PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Little Dratini's Cafe 1x1 with BloodPixie

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

"Well of course I was! You can crashing in and passed out, well, out of nowhere!" she gave a small shudder, wraping her tail around herself as she tried to settle on something high enough so she and V could look eye to eye, not really noticing his wink right away. "W-well, thank you. My Name's a lot longer, but Lilac works just fine really." She tilted her head as she basically processed his name, nodding a little. "V? Okay, well, it's nice to meet you V." She looked back up towards Rubi upon hearing V's exclamation. "Rubi? You're a legendary pokemon? I had no idea..!" She gaped a little in awe before she snapped her head back to where V was looking, her eyes giving away a bit of desparation as she saw the pokemon approaching. "Oh no... not him... not now..." ------------ The pokemon finally made it to the cafe, his icy beard shining in the lights of the chadeliers. This was Vlad, one of the richest pokemon in the entire region, and he usually got whatever he wanted due to his insane wealth. "Ah, finally, this place really should be closer to the town... Such a hassle to cross the entire place just to get here!" He eyed the pokemon who stood and floated before him, raising a brow before he chuckled. "hmhmhm, well, well, well, it seems I've come at a rather unique time. How ever is your mother doing my dear?" ------------ "She's fine." Lilac said rather shortly to the Beartic. "Please leave Vlad, Mommy's not able to see anyone right now." ------------ "Oh, buut that simply isn't why I'm here my dear. I'm here because the rent hasn't been paid since your mother's unfortunate illness." he started with a dark gleam in his eyes. "I'll be collecting this entire building by the month's end, unless... no, tha'ts highly unlikely..." He looked back down towards the small Dratini, a challenging look in his eyes. "Unless you can come up with the money before the end of the month? if not... hmhm, well, I'll just have to take this wonderful gem for myself!"
Icon made by the lovely Serpentha~ thank you <3
BlöødPixie's AvatarBlöødPixie
V smirked a little as he listened to her, it was cute to him how she worried for him, he rather liked that, not that she needed to worry about him or anything like that he claimed to himself, but he liked the thought regardless. "Yeah, that happens from time to time. I frequent running a lot of places...And this cafe just happened to be in the race course of my race with that stupid cheating Pidgeot. Can't forgive him for anything now! Buuuuut the talon marks on my back make me look super cool!" He smirked agan before lightly watching her settle herself, lightly seating himself in the spot he was at. "Oh yeah? Well whatever, sounds good!" He chuckled slightly before bowing his head, "Nah! Pleasure's all mine and yadda yadda!" He then looked up to Rubi, "So legendary! Ya got a name? And who is it, Lilac?" He looked over to where the Beartic was coming from. -------------------------------------------- "I uhh...I am a legendary pokemon yes!" Rubi gave a nervous laugh before she gently did a small circle in the air. "I'm a Deoxys!" She then focused her attention as the Beartic came in, her eyes furrowed a little as she started to scan his presense. She watched him enter the room. She lightly covered her eyes due to his beard before she shook it off and watched the three below before his attention went to her. "...." ------------------------------------------- V had had it up to here with this snooty bear like pokemon poking his nose into Lilac's business when it clearly wasn't wanted, he was gonna be the one who would do the poking around here. He never said it right away but Lilac was 'his girl' and he didn't take to kindly to older people picking on the younger ones. "Hey listen bub!" He began, sparks flaring from the bristles in his fur as he looked at Vlad dead in the eyes, "Lilac asked you to leave so ya better do it before I take matters into my own paws!" He snarled lowly again, his tail raised high. --------------------------------------------- "You leave at once!" Rubi growled as best she could, lightly shooting at Vlad with one of the DNA structure beams from the centerpiece on her head. "We will not ask again!" She then gave a determined look as she playfully stood down and picked up both Lilac and V. "We will have this Earth money you seek by the month's end! You will not take Lilac's cafe!" Her eyes then became pinpoint, she meant what she said.
Avatar is image from the "Morning Report" clip by Vivziepop Above art drawn by me of RebelNinetales' Lover's Speed and my Serpentha Hoarding 18 / 400 (message me if you have one for trade! :3)
She listened to V as he mentioned the racing, tilting her head, she was never fast, so racing was way beyond her speed, her eyes wideing in awe before she gave a small pout. "Well, sorry mother's cafe was in your way V, but I am glad you're not hurt, even if that pidgeot did cheat and attack you..." She eyes the marks on his back, they, to her, didn't look too deep, maybe a few bandages and some cleaning and his scars should head nicely, though she didn't know if the fur would ever grow back there. She kept an eye on Vlad as he walked in closer, him asserting himself into one of the more plush chairs, causing it to creak and bend a little to his weight. ------------ "Well, well, well, got yourself a little posse did you little Lilac?" Vlad chuckled as he waves a large paw in the air dismissively. He took another look around, seeming to be looking at some imaginary plan in his head. "Regardless, I do hope that your legendary friend's words do hold some merit." He wasn't too fond of her DNA beam being shot at him, but he wouldn't let that set him aside when it came to business and his 'grand plan.' "After all, since your mother fell ill, you haven't even had a single customer, have you?" ------------ "?! H-How..." these words shook Lilac and she seemed to shrink into Rubi's arms, unable to look him in the eye any longer. "......." ------------ "Oh come now, I know what goes on when it comes to things I'm interested in!" He gave one deep chuckle before he got himself back up, hiding the slightest shiver from seeing Rubi's pinpoint eyes. "Well, I suppose for now I shall take my leave. Ta~" he gave a half-hearted wave before he made his way to the door, stopping right at it before looking behind him to look at the trio again. "Remember, you have until the end of this month, else this place belongs to me!"
"Eh??!" V blinked a little and looked slightly crosseyed as she apologized, but her tone told him that she meant that rather angrily. He gently waved his paws back and forth a little. "Ah hey hey hey wait! I didn't mean it like that, Lilac! R-Really! It wasn't really IN the way, it only came that way cuz uh the Pidgeot! I don't normally run into buildings along any race course i'm in!" He then stopped himself with a small sigh, wondering if anything he said made any sense. "But thanks for lookin out for me," He gave her a low smile, lightly stretching a little. "Yeah, we're her posse, you poser! What of it? You wanna fight?!" He snarled once more before he blinked as he found himself and Lilac be picked up by Rubi. "HEY!" V snarled back at Vlad as he sensed Lilac's fear, bolts of lightning flew from the tip of his tail. "Leave her alone!" --------------------------------------------------------------- Rubi continued to glare at Vlad with every step he made, her eyes never returning back to her normal size as long as this Beartic was in the room. "We will, Sir..! Now leave!" She glared a little more before she used her telekenetic power to send Vlad miles away to the nearest town. She then gently sat Lilac and V down before she looked out the door. "We must find a way to bring in these 'customers' he spoke of..!" "Hmm...I have an idea." V began as he looked up to Rubi "What is it? Anything I can do to help?" Rubi asked, tilting her head as V looked at her. "Yeah! Pokemon love seeing Legendaries in the real life!" He began again, smirking a little before he wrapped his arm around Lilac's neck and pulled her close to his side. "Think about it! With a legendary from Space! This place'll be boomin! Especially if she'll be a waiter or somethin! Whadda ya think, Lilac?" V looked down to Lilac, wondering what answer she'd give. He was reassured upon hearing Rubi was all for it.
Upon listening to V's apology and as he tried to explain himself, her expression softened, giving him a gentle nod. "Oh, okay. That makes more sense than a cafe being a part of a race track!" she gave him a small chuckle and nodded before she seemed to shrink against this giant of a Beartic, glad that her new found friends were there to defend her. "Y-you guys..." she started to tear up a little as they managed to somehow make Vlad vanish from the cafe. "Thank you." She gave a tearful smile before her attention went towards V, listening intently to what he had in mind. She was rather surprised when he wrapped his paw around her and gave a little gasp before she settled next to him, nodding eagerly. "That is true, Legendary pokemon aren't exactly something seen every day, so if others knew that Rubi was here, it'd attract quite a few pokemon. But..." She seemed to trail off, deep down she knew that it would work, yet she didn't want to seem like she was going to use Rubi as some sort of attraction. "I... I don't want you guys to feel like you have to do this. It's not really your problem to deal with. But, I-I wont stop either of you if you want to help..!" She soon gave a determined nod and looked towards the both of them. "With your help, I-I really think we can save the Cafe!"
"Heh yeah!" He smirked to her, doing the anime guy nose swipe again, "I'd never hurt the feeling's uh my girl, ya dig?" He winked to her before pausing a moment, his ear flickered as Rubi chuckled in the background. Whoops, that slipped out! But he shrugged it off and then cheered as Vlad was sent flying to the city. "That'll teach ya to mess with Lilac's possee ya snowman!" He stuck his tongue out with a smirk before he looked back to Lilac. "Anytime! We're here for ya, right Rubi?" He nodded as Rubi nodded back, lightly taking a seat on the counter overlooking the kitchen. "Soooo...if we're gonna make stuff...what are we making, exactly?" He looked around at everything before looking over his shoulder to Lilac, pouting a little as he instantly lept down and landed infront of her noticing her tearful smiling eyes. He gently reached up and wiped a stray tear with his paw. "Ey now..I know it's happiness an stuff..but no cryin' on my watch!" He gave her a big Luffy style grin. "But? Nah Lilac! No buts! I know we don't gotta, but we wanna, right Rubi?" ----------------------------------------------------------------- "I don't mind at all being what you earthly pokemon would call a uhmm... 'poster girl' for the cafe for the time being! I'll get to see all kinds of earth pokemon and get to know what they're like! I really don't mind at all!" She smiled as she looked back to see Lilac's determined expression, which caused both her and V to give the same expression back. "We can!" Rubi smiled before she then started to make her way out the door, looking back to the two. "I have this neat trick I can do! Lookie!" She smiled and then closed her eyes, the gem that showed a little behind her sweater started to glow, making a sort of aurora borialis appear above the cafe. "This should work too!" She then nodded and flew up to the air, dancing a little as the lights followed her every movement.
Lilac tilted her head a little as she heard V say 'his girl,' which confused her quite a bit. "You have a girl?" her question seemed innocent enough, though she had no idea that he was talking about her. She was a little suprised as V wiped away her tears, soon giving them both a bright smile. Perhaps there was a chance to save everything. Her mother, the Cafe, these two would help pave the way to saving all she ever knew. "heheh, sorry, I'll do my best!" she chuckled before she looked back towards both of them. "Thank you both! I.. I don't know how I can ever repay either of you!" Giving a bow to both of them, or, more she tried but because she doesn't have any limbs it just looked like she planted her face into the floor, she was truly grateful for them being here. She didn't know how she would've ever handled Vlad on her own. Getting back up she thought for a moment. "Well, when mother ran the Cafe, she had just about everything! She'd used to make eggs and bacon, pancakes, muffins and other stuff for breakfast, and just about anything under the sun for lunch! She was always closed by dinner time though, but that didn't stop anyone from getting early desserts like cakes and cookies, she could even make ice cream!" She spoke so passionately about what her mother was able to make, it was almost as if the Beartic never arrived in the first place with how chipper she was. "Although... I, uh... I still don't know how to cook that well..." She gave an embarrassed blush before she shook her head. "She was starting to teach me before she fell ill, but I can only make simple things, like eggs and toast... heheheh..." Her halfhearted chuckle trailed off. It would not be easy for her to try to make food for all the customers if she didn't know how to make everything her mom did, but she tried to stay determined, soon losing track of what she was doing as she watched Rubi dance in the Aurora lights. "W-Woooooooowwwww!" ----------------- In the distance, an Absol happed to see the lights shining from the Cafe, his head tilting as he stared towards the direction. "Hm... That's an unusual sight... Perhaps it's worth a look?"
V blinked a little and then waved his paw a little in front of him, "Well yeah..technically I do got a girl, she just doesn't realize it yet heh heh!" He smirked to her once more, it was cute how oblivious to his flirting she was, he liked that about her. "We know ya will, Lilac! Don't worry 'bout repayin us! We're here for ya!" He winked again to her before continuing to look around, looking back to her. "Heh! Wow!" He smirked before he reached down and managed to pull a recipe book from beneath the counter. "You guys definitely sound like ya have everything! I mean I uhh..I can't cook myself..but i'm super quick! So maybe I can be a waiter or somethin!" He set the book down and began to look through it. --------------------------------------------- "I can cook a few things!" Rubi chimed in through telepathy to Lilac as she continued to dance in her own aurora borialis, lightly twirling a little, "I used to bake lots of sweet things on my home planet, it shouldn't be..too different..right?" She then smiled again before lightly descending down back to the cafe, seeing a small hoard of people start to gather in the distance. "Oooh! This is so exciting!" Rubi looked down to Lilac as she approached her, her 'hand' pointing in the direction of the small town. "I think we have some pokemon coming!" ---------------------------------------------- "Hn..?" The Mewtwo beside him gave a small yawn as he stirred awake from the head tilt of the Absol. He sat up gently and rubbed his eyes a little before his attention went up towards where the lights had been before they vanished in an instant. "....Looks like it went to the cafe.." He mumbled quietly before hovering a little, "I'll take us there if you want..." He gave a low smile down to the Absol.
Lilac tilted her head in confusion, she didn't quite get what he meant by 'she didn't know it yet' but it sounded like he had a girlfriend of his own, so she smiled towards him, happy for him. "Well, when she does know, I'm sure you two will be very happy together!" She then nodded as he pulled out one the cookbooks, slithering over towards him and looking into it as well. "Yeah, mommy always said that she wanted to bring pokemon together, from all walks of life, so she used to travel the world, gathered ingredients and recipes from everywhere." She spoke so fondly of her mother, it was almost as if her mother was never ill, and could come floating down any minute. "She learned all of these recipes by heart and she's even made some of her own that are only available here. In fact, she met Daddy during her travels and they built this place to share their recipes with as many pokemon as they could." She smiled again and looked back towards V, her smile seemed like it could almost rival the Aurora that Rubi was dancing with, before looking up towards Rubi, grateful to hear someone there could cook. "Oh thank goodness Rubi! Yeah, it's shouldn't be much different at all! And thank you V, I'm sure your speed will be a great help! I'm not much good at speed or cooking yet, but I'm great at cleaning and greeting people, so I'll help that way!" She giggled as she started to leap excitedly, looking to where she was pointing as the pokemon were approaching. "O-oh goodness..! T-that's a lot of pokemon..." ------------ "Ah, sorry to wake you.." the Absol gently nuzzled the Mewtwo's side as they both sat to a more upright position. He looked quite fondly towards the groggy legendary and gave a low smile. "The Cafe... Didn't that place close down a few months ago when Lady Oceania fell ill?" He looked back towards the cafe with a curious gaze before nodding. "Yeah, why don't we go check it out? Might be interesting." He looked back towards his mate before giving a fanged smirk.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page