PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Is anyone else experiencing lag since the downtime?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Saeyra's AvatarSaeyra
Is it just me or fields take awhile to load when interacting and users too. If anyone knows how to fix this or make it less bad I would love to know. It lags after every 2 fields.
I drew my own avatar with my own hand and I give myself permission to use my own drawings for anything I want and stick them anywhere I please.
I'm also getting a lot of lag, but it's something to be expected. They did just move servers and it has been almost 3 days since they moved to this new server. I'm sure it's just gonna take time to make the right amount of adjustments to make the site run smoothly.
A Link to my Shop Check out my shop for: Shiny/Albino/Melan/Delta Pokemon, Gems, Box Hunts, Credit Hunts (I buy your items!), RTE,SweetHearts, Super Lucky Eggs, And Summons (sometimes Megastones)! [Avatar was made by BumbleJuice --- Their Art Shop ]
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
It's been killing my energy to mass-click x___x;;; After every 2-3 fields it has to load for 3-5 seconds, it really trips me up + makes massclicking a lot less fun But I'm glad it's not just me, hahA It sounded like Niet was working on it based off of a response in the bug forums? ill link it soon Edit: Here we go The OP of the thread mentioned lag problems in profiles/fields, so I assume this response is towards that as well.
Previously 'thedorkychicken'! Chicken | 23 | they/them 75GP shinies! | Art shop!
Saeyra's AvatarSaeyra
Haha I know right? I want to do it because of the bonuses and I don't want to because of the lag XD Well I am glad he is aware of it and its getting fixed, thats good to hear!
Gartacus's AvatarGartacus
Yup everything laggy for me too. Seems a bit better since last night though maybe
Saeyra's AvatarSaeyra
Well the lag is completely gone now. I think it was either all the bonuses active at the same time or maybe twice the amount of active users XD (or fixed by Niet)
JADE's AvatarJADE

QUOTE originally posted by Saeyra

Well the lag is completely gone now. I think it was either all the bonuses active at the same time or maybe twice the amount of active users XD (or fixed by Niet)
No, during the time you posted it the lag is significantly less because there are less users online. The more users online, the more lag The more bonusses, the more people click > the more lag
Credits
Avatar by Yatzy, Two stooges banner by masochisms and gif character & animation from Smite@Hi-rez Studios
Saeyra's AvatarSaeyra
Yeah it seems this is true, when the users online are over 700 it seems the lag gets pretty severe.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page