PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

28 burns - flutter's journal 🔥

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 111213

W A R N I N G you are entering the land of the posts!!! you have been warn!!!! (Sprite of Charmander from here.)
| "This really do be a bruh moment." | | GIF is of Kris from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
wowie! a new template! i think i like this one me, what do you think? i like it too. ...also i see u subscriber (Sprite of Shiny Flaaffy from here.)
**post removed because eggman said it was cringe** (Sprite of Shiny Flaaffy from here.)
baby is mega <3
oh noes... i lost a subscriber (Sprite of Shiny Flaaffy from here.)
**post removed because eggman said it was cringe** (Sprite of Shiny Flaaffy from here.)
ok so this guy i bought him for 5zc and i honestly love him (i named him red and i already ordered a piece of art with his sprite xd) i got him from here,,, ty mata
another (Sprite of Shiny Flaaffy from here.)
july 4th was ok i mean someone was nice enough to gift me a delta kecleon (Sprite of Shiny Flaffy from here.)
who in the name of arceus are the 2 other subscribers??? its a guessing game for me... unless they message me lol also poll time (Sprite of Shiny Flaffy from here.)
me, my posting twice in subscribers a day my journal (Sprite of Shiny Flaaffy from here.)
i hope ya'll don't mind if
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 36 — 3,604 / 3,801
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
(Sprite of Mega Audino from here.)

Pages: 1234··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page