PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A great journey rp!!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

SuperWolfycat's AvatarSuperWolfycat
Darkrai appeared close to Logan again but moved his hands to use shadow ball..No wait darkrai just summon a vortex instead a loud tumbling voice spoke "Giratina ". Mac ran to his nidoking "king!! How is everything!?!" The trevenant followed Mac
Sprites made by mataamoja profile pic made by Guzzlord Go check out my art store
Made by PupperCakes
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Amanda ran past the vortexs and saw Darkrai. “What would they want with all these people?” She asked herself and heard Darkrai summon something. “Oh Arceus, this isn’t going to be good.” She said and withdrew Percy. “Return Aki and Annabella!” She shouted and the Pokemon returned to their pokeballs. “Go Aki.” She quietly said, releasing a pokeball. She ran into battle with her Vibrava and prepared for the worst.
Pfp Made by Me! Follow my melan race with Cloudz in my Journal!
“What a great day! 2 legends at once! WOOHOO! STELLA DO IT AGAIN!” This was Logan’s kind of day, two ghost legends and a decent fight!
  • Quick info
  • Mon of the day
  • Ads
  • Random thing
  • Credit
Hi I’m Levi! You can calll me whatever and I go by all Pronouns!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 57 — 4,277 / 10,278
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
*Deltarune comes out*Me: My life just got Deltaruined
Avatar By Me of Yugo (from Wakfu) as shinx Top row of Banners by Blue: Art school banners by ACottontail:Levi Sprite and journal banner by me
Darkrai looked at Logan and just moved away from the attack making stella miss, darkrai began to summon another vortex "Darkria" Mac followed Amanda calling both king and stumpy to follow. He saw darkria and was a bit shocked "wha...isn't Darkria a good dark type?!?!"
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
"The hecks a Darkria?" Amanda asked as she stopped to listen to this random kid. Aki flew down and landed on her head, looking for danger.
(bump!)
Pokemonfan167's AvatarPokemonfan167
may i jion
(of corse!)
Pokemonfan167's AvatarPokemonfan167
thx

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page