PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A great journey rp!!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

SuperWolfycat's AvatarSuperWolfycat
Here we go!!! The beginning the Rp nowwww! The setup is here Mac smiled as he was talking to his nidoking about their fight against the water leader and getting its bage, he smiled as then he heard screams as he saw people began to disappear and was terrified then began to run
Sprites made by mataamoja profile pic made by Guzzlord Go check out my art store
Made by PupperCakes
Dart was walking towards the gym, talking to his Dartrix about how they were going to beat the water type gym leader, when suddenly he heard a scream. People were vanishing in thin air! It was frightening, but Kiuryos ran toward the fray, trying to find the source of the vanishing. He saw what looked like Darkrai making people vanish. He told his Medicham, Ebritam, to use Aura Sphere. It did and Darkrai vanished, but people were still vanishing. He told everyone he could to run in the opposite direction, then he heard a child crying. He told Dart to search for the child, and when it found it, it alerted Kiuryos. He then ran to the location, where the child was stuck underneath a pole. He told his Haxorus to lift it out of the way. When he did, Kiuryos grabbed the child, put her in his arms and ran towards where everyone had been staring. “Who’s child is this?” he yelled. A woman told him that it was her sister’s. So he gave her to her aunt, happy that the child wasn’t an orphan.
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Previously DuskmaneNecomza!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Amanda Amanda was walking along the street and suddenly heard the people’s screams and crys. She spotted people on the street dissapearing and a shadow like pokemon. “Go Percy.” She said, releasing her male Persian from its pokeball. “Get as close as you can and use hyposis.” She commanded and the Persian obeyed and ran to a pillar. Its gem on its forehead glowed and it directed its hyposis at the shadow figure pokemon. (@Wolfy I’ll let you decide if that hits or not) EDIT: Grammar correction
Pfp Made by Me! Follow my melan race with Cloudz in my Journal!
Darkrai was hit with the hyposis but didn't care, the dark Pokemon looked at Amanda and her team and poofed easy Mac was helping people and Pokemon away from the holes as best as he can, sending his nidoking and trevenant to help move people away "YOU GOT THIS KING.YOU TO STUMPY!" He kept encouraging them as he helped
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Amanda “Ugh, it’s a dark type not ghost.” She muttered and looked around at the disaster. “Return Percy.” She said aiming a pokeball at the Persian and released a new pokemon. “Annabella, I need you to go and lead children out of small places so they can escape. Can you do that for me?” The wooper responded with a nod and ran out to the call of a child hiding in a tunnel under the city. “Go Aki.” She said releasing a Vibrava. Vibrava flew onto her shoulder and awaited a command. “Use Earth’s Power to level out the land and stop things from falling over.“ Vibrava made a buzzing noise and got onto the ground and made the ground around it glow. “Good.” She responded and ran into the chaos instead of escaping. She ran past a Nidoking and kept running towards the dissapearing people.
King the nidoking saw Amanda run by and grabs her as a dark vortex appeared "NIDO NIDO" as nidoking spoke the trevenant use vinewhip to pull people back away from the vortex
Logan was training her Pokémon when the vortex opened Please don’t make it one of those days she noticed The Darkrai “Stella! Use Shadow Ball!”
  • Quick info
  • Mon of the day
  • Ads
  • Random thing
  • Credit
Hi I’m Levi! You can calll me whatever and I go by all Pronouns!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 57 — 4,277 / 10,278
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
*Deltarune comes out*Me: My life just got Deltaruined
Avatar By Me of Yugo (from Wakfu) as shinx Top row of Banners by Blue: Art school banners by ACottontail:Levi Sprite and journal banner by me
Darkrai looked at Logan and teleported away in a dark smoke cloud,it did get hit though not caring. Mac had a lot of people in a house and sighed
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Amanda pulled out of the Nidoking’s grip and said, “Let go of me! If we find out what’s doing this, we can save everyone.” She began to run towards the event again and sent out Percy. “Percy use Screech!” She commanded and he used it. If there was any Pokémon near by, their defense would be lowered and their location would hopefully be revealed.
Ugh stupid legends always trying to get away she started to look around with the assistance of her Pokémon “YA CANT GET AWAY THE EASILY DARKRAI” she honestly didn’t understand what was happening and wanted to catch Darkrai

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page