PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ʚ♡ɞ The Sprinkle and Glimmer Baazar ʚ♡ɞ~ OPEN

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
The Glitter Shoppe
A small and pastel ball off fluff makes it's way too you. As it comes closer, you see it is a fairy-typed houndoom. "Welcome to my side of the shoppe! I'm Quinn and I'll be making digital art!" he barks. "Just read the rules and use the password!"

Rules

Conversion Rate: 5k |5|1 🎀 I'll be
Not the Password
responding with my characters! I will speak in parentheses
()
if you ask about me! 🎀 I can decline your order, it's my choice, not yours. 🎀 Please be respectful to me and Ke.v.in, we have feelings 🎀 I will give you 3 days, before I send a warning PM to you 🎀 If I don't recieve payment after a week, you will be banned. 🎀 I have a 3-lives-
Password not here
before you are out system, if you break any of these rules, it's minus one strike. 🎀 Order one at a time! 🎀 Please
Password is: Your favorite starter
be patient! 🎀 No converstations! 🎀 Use the password in your form 🎀 Credit my on my PFQ account or toyhou.se account
While looking at the rules, you see other notes pinned behind Quinn.

Notes

~ I am primarily on on weekends/holidays! ~ I am active afterschool around 5:00-9:00 ~ I am 8 hours behind PFQ time

Can and Can't

Can: ~ Humans (Male and Female) ~ Anthros ~ Most Pokemon (Ask me first!) ~ Reptiles/Amphibians ~ Bugs Maybe: ~ Ferals ~ Elves Can't ~ Robots ~ Armour ~ Complex OCs ~ Fishes ~ Mechs

Banner

Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/221382/The-Sprinkle-and-Glimmer-Baazar-ADOPT][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/merinque/workmuch.png[/img][/url]
Template made by theespetales|Base used to make art|For my use only| Background art|Header Art: lexypuppy228 on DA
I was formerly theespetales! I'm collecting deltas,
O. Sashes
and
Kanaloa Idols
!
PokeficAdoption GachaponArt Shoppe
The Glitter Shoppe
Quinn then leads you to a giant art studio, filled with canvases and paint and oil pastels and other mediums. He then grabs a pink baret and puts it on his head. Here is my art studio, and examples of what I can do!

Headshot

My characters Price: 50:50k:10

Bust

My character Price: 75:75k:15

Fullbody

My character Price: 100:100k:20

Melan Bait

Belongs to PFQ Price: 75:75k:15: 1 5,120 step shiny

Ref Sheet

My character 200:200k:40

Animation

Blinking

My character 100:100k:20

Lip Sync

My character 150:150k:25

Simple Background

My character|Can be transperant background 100:100k:20

Pixel

Simple Pixel

My character 50:50k:10

Pixel Landscape

100:100k:20

Lichenstein Link

My character 100:100k:20

Buttons/Banners

Official Nintendo art used Price: 75:75k:15

Forms

Form for normal drawings

Quinni, paint me a picture
Username: coolkid101 Character ref: insert ref here What do you want?: uuh can I get Pose?: dabbing plz Payment: 1k dollas Password: Glitter everywhere!

Code

[centre]Quinni, paint me a picture[/centre] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character ref:[/b] [b]What do you want?:[/b] [b]Pose?:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[b]

Form for Banner

Quinni, design a banner!
Username: iamthebest21 Colours: red, red, and red Scheme?: awesome Images: my awesome strawberry milk Payment: to good for dat Password: wut that Anything else:

code

[centre]Quinni, design a banner![centre] [b]Username:[/b] iamthebest21 [b]Colours:[/b] red, red, and red [b]Scheme?:[/b] awesome [b]Images:[/b] my awesome strawberry milk [b]Payment:[/b] to good for dat [b]Password:[/b] [b]Anything else:[/b]

Form for animation

Quinni, animate!
Username: melanimartinez Character ref: xxx Type of animation: blink blink How many panels: 123442 Password: hmmmmm Other:

code

[centre]Quinni, animate![/centre] [b]Username:[/b] melanimartinez [b]Character ref:[/b] xxx [b]Type of animation:[/b] blink blink [b]How many panels:[/b] 123442 [b]Password:[/b] hmmmmm [b]Other:[/b]
Template made by theespetales|Base used to make art|For my use only| Background art|Header art: lexypuppy228 on DA
The Glitter Shoppe
Key: 💔 - Not started ♥️ - Sketch Done ❤️ - Lineart Done 💖 - Colouring Finished 💝 - Applying Shading ❣ - Done and Awaiting Payment

Slots:
🎀 nixnight ❤️ 🎀 elementaldragon ❤️ 🎀 volixgarde 💖 🎀 🎀
Waitlist: 🎀 🎀
Template made by theespetales|Base used to make art|For my use only| Background art|Header Art: lexypuppy228
The Glitter Shoppe
Discounts ⅋ Alternative Payment Methods Since I have many good friends and I want need many things onsite I will accept alternate formes of payment! Discounts: Friendo Discount: ~ 25% off of your order! First Customer Discount: ~ 25% off your order, this will only happen one order! Inspiration Discount: Only applys to a few people! These people have brought so many new ideas to me! List Partner Discount: ~ Since Ke.v.in is my shop partner and boyfriend he gets every order free! Mod Discount ~ If I am blessed with a mod ordering from a shop, they get 50% off of their order as a way of saying thank you!
Header Art: lexypuppy228 on DA
Alternate formes of payment: I only accept 5,120+ step shiny/albinoes!! I only accept
Origin Sashes
|
Death Wing
|
Kanaloa Idol
My wanted fragments/crystals: My wanted gems:
Shiny
- 75:75k:15
Wanted Summon
- 150:150k:30 5δ
Delta Point
Wanted Frag
- 100:100k:20
Wanted crystal
- 500:500k:100
Wanted Medium gem
- 50:50k:10
Wanted Large Gem
- 500:500k:100
Template made by merinque|Base used to make art|For my use only| Background art|Header art: lexypuppy228 on DA
The Sprinkle Adoption Center
Adopts and Auctions!:
Things I will accept:
Origin Sash
~ 200
Death Wing
~ 100
Kanaloa Idol
~ 150
Any Wanted Large Gem
~ 500
Box Box
~ 500
Any wanted frag
~ 100
Any wanted crystal
~ 500
Shiny Charm
~ 750 Ask me about other frags and summons!

Adopts

Poochmeow: Price: 200 or equiv Growmeow: Price: 200 or equiv

Auctions

None yet
Template made by theespetales|Base used to make art|For my use only| Background art|Header art: lexypuppy228
Røxuls's AvatarRøxuls
The Moonlit Boutique
Right next to Quinn's studio is a small little boutique. It has a giant sign that says "The Moonlit Boutique" with a crescent moon above it. It has big glass windows with a grey tint to them. The walls are made of an ashen grey material while the roof is white with black and light grey specks. You head in and a Lopunny/Umbreon fusion greets you. "Hello! My name is Lillith and welcome to my little boutique!" She said beamingly. "To buy from me, read the rules!"

🌙Rules🌙

🌖 All Pokefarm Q rules apply 🌖 This shoppe is also RP based! When replying as myself, I will use asterisks
🌖 I can decline your form 🌖 Please no hostility 🌖 Password: Your favorite YouTuber 🌖 Please be respectful to Espe and I! 🌖I will give you 48 hours (2 days) to send payment, otherwise, you are banned. 🌖If you break the rules 3 times, you are banned and will receive a PM about it.
"Sadly, I'm not the best artist in the world, so there is limits to what I can do." Lilith sighs. "I can do...." ~ Furries ~ Most Pokemon ~ Humans "I'm willing to try..." Maybe: ~ Armor ~Ponies "I certainly cannot..." No-nos: ~Fishes ~ Amphibians/Reptiles ~Mechs
Template made by theespetales|Made for Ke.v.in's use only| Sprite Ke.v.in| Background: pinimg.com
Icon credit: bewear on tumblr × Image credit: merinque × Salazzle Character © merinque × Banner Credit (Left to Right): susie, Lumi, ezpups, Nightmon
Røxuls's AvatarRøxuls
The Moonlit Boutique
Lillith leads you to a little back room, it's decorated with beautiful scenes of the moon shining on ponds and more nightime scenes
"Here is my workspace!" she smiles.

Prices

Headshots - 60 GP - 60k CR - 10 ZC Halfbody - 120 GP - 120k CR - 20 ZC Fullbody - 180 GP - 180k CR - 30 ZC Pixel Avatars - 30 GP - 30k - 5 ZC Sprite Gijinka - Free!
Examples:

Headshot

Character is mine!

Halfbody

Character is mine!

Fullbody

Character is Queen Klance's|merinque did the shading!

Pixel Avatars

Character is mine's!

Sprite Gijinka

Character is mine's, I used conyjam's
Conyjams on deviantart
sylveon sprite to help me out

Form for Headshots/Halfbodies/Fullbodys/Avatars

Lillith, I'd love to see you draw!
Username: Character: Pose/Expressions: Background: Simple or Complex Payment: Password:

Gijinka Form

Lilith turn my pokemon into a human!
Username: Pokemon: Any specific Sprite?: Password:

Form codes

code for painting

[centre]Lillith, I'd love to see you draw![/centre] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Pose/Expressions:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] Simple or Complex [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

code for sprite

[centre]Lilith turn my pokemon into a human![/centre] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Any specific Sprite?:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]
Template made by theespetales|Made for Roxuls's use only| Sprite Roxuls| Background: pinimg.com
Røxuls's AvatarRøxuls
The Moonlit Boutique
Lilith grabs your hand again and leads you into a small waiting room, where you see a couple of fellow pokemon and farmers doing various stuff. "Here's the waiting room! Pokemon and humans who ordered from me can stay here, but I can only do so much! Quinni sometimes stops by!" she beams. Queue:
  1. Deathbird
  2. xxx
  3. xxx
  4. xxx
Template made by theespetales|Made for Ke.v.in's use only| Sprite made Ke.v.in
Røxuls's AvatarRøxuls
Adopts:

First Header

First section

Second Header

Second section

Third Header

Third section
Credit to Dr Who for the cool accordion code•Umbreon Heads from Pokemon Trozei•Umbreon Sprite is from Pokemon Conquest
Røxuls's AvatarRøxuls
TBA

Text

text

Text

Text

Text

Text
Images are official Pokemon sprites•Accordion code by gandrshot

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page