PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌷 Sylvekin Avatar Bazaar 🌷

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 567

Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
  • Rules
  • Sprite Avatars
  • Banners
  • Sprites
Welcome to Fennek's side of the shop. Here I sell sprite avatars and banners! I AM CLOSED AT THE MOMENT Please follow my simple rules, and I should have no problem making an avatar or banner for you uwu

rules! (read please c:)

1. Please address me @Fennekava or @Fennek when making an order, so I know who is ordering from me. 2. All PFQ rules apply. 3. I have the right to deny any order, no matter the reason. 4. I will not negotiate prices. 5. The password is your favorite Pokemon c: 6. Please, no PFQ exclusive sprites or gen 6 or above. If you want a sprite from gen 6+, please have a FREE TO USE one already picked out.

Prices

I go by the conversion 5k / 5gp / 1 zc. One sprite avatar is 25 gp/equiv. Alternate payments include 1 medium gem, any summon or megastone, any D/S/A, or a coupon to your shop. I can try pretty much any request, so don't be afraid to ask ^^

Form

Fennek, I'd like an avatar! Pokemon or Pokesona: Background: Text: Paying with: Password: Other:

Examples

These examples are free to use, with credit and link to the joint shop. c: The following are NOT FREE TO USE! They are only to be used by the people who ordered them! For Swag3Tails' use only! Sylveon sprite by jojuaura

Slots

1. Vulpix88 2. available 3. available 4. available

Prices

I go by the conversion 5k / 5gp / 1 zc. One banner is 30 gp/equiv. Alternate payments include 1 medium gem, any summon or megastone, any D/S/A, or a coupon to your shop.

Form

Fennek, make me a banner! Text to display: Link to what you're advertising: Pokemon: Background: Extra decorations: Paying with: Password: Other:

Examples

These examples are NOT free to use!

Slots

1. 2. available 3. available
template made by Kamilejszon; Pokemon (c) Nintendo; gif from h0ppip.tumblr.com
Self proclaimed Queen of Dunsparce!

click my babes?

sylveon sprite by jujoaura, fennekin sprite by hyuka, profile picture by lesbiqueen
Swag3Tails's AvatarSwag3Tails
Hi everyone! This is MY side of the shop! I make normal avatars, or I can make normal sprite teams. Check it out! RULES____ No rushing me! No spamming the thread with conversations! No judement? Payment only after I complete the order Dont underpay me or Fennekava! Password is your current favorite song
  • OC Avatars
  • Sprite Teams
  • Animation

Examples

Here is what i can draw for you! These can be bigger, and very customizable :) FOR SUPERPANDA’S USE ONLY

Prices

50GP/10ZC

Form

Swaggy, Make my OC an Avatar! OC Examples- Password- Special Requests (Background, etc) Payment-

Example

This is something I would like to try myself doing. I have never done one before, so THE FIRST PERSON WHO ORDERS ONE will recive it for free! Fill out this form please! Swaggy, make my team a sprite! Pokemon (up to 5) What pokemon, and what specifics? (Recolor the umbreon to green, etc) Trainer sprite to use? Password

Prices

Well the first one is free, so ... after that, I ghess 100GP/20ZC or any other payment.

Examples

I can make you an animated banner, or sprite, or whatever! For LeviTehLilioup’s So yeah! Feel free to order!

Prices

Since these take time, I will price them at 120GP/25ZC
Hover Here For credits(also I have more than one accordion tab)
Avatar and Sylvkin banner by Fennekava Sylveon Banner by Whit!
My Journal

My Art Shop

Joint Art Shop

Other

Aaand we are OPEN!
My side is open too!
Fennek, I'd like an avatar! Pokemon or Pokesona: Background:

Background (kinda big image)

Text:Maybe 100 bad days mean 100 good stories Paying with:credits Password:Seviper Other:owo
Avatar By Bulba Of mah oc Logan *Deltarune comes out*Me: My life just got Deltaruined +*^Journal^*+ Please rp with me?
Yay, first order! owo I'll start on it right away~
HimynameisFin's AvatarHimynameisFin
Fennek, make me a banner! Text to display: Fin and Galaxy's Trade Shop ! Link to what you're advertising:https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/217203/fin-nd-g-l-s-tr-d-sh-p Pokemon: Mew Background: Extra decorations: A few white stars maybe Paying with: Gems Password: Genesect Other: The image might be big so it's okie if you size it down.
  • Click my Bab!
  • Hunt !
  • Journal & Shop !
Lv. 61 — 5,299 / 11,347
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
N/A, however will be added soon.
N/A, however will be added soon.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
Ok, I can start~ also, please put in the password !
M7890's AvatarM7890
Swaggy, make my team a sprite! Pokemon (up to 5) What pokemon, and what specifics? No specifics, use: Greninja, Yveltal, Absol, Lucario, and Sligoo. Trainer sprite to use? Password: Year of the Cat
Avatar made by Yukirona. Moony is my Pokesona for my use only.
Pokewalker template by ShrimpBisque
Made by Airazon.
Yay! First customer! I'll get to it. What background? And this is free since I might mess it up

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page