PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your "PokeFarm Story"

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
Post your funny or interesting stories from Pokefarm here! Could be from PF1 or PFQ. Just any story from PokeFarm that you think is interesting c:

rules! (read please c:)

1. All PFQ rules apply! 2. Do not post any negative stories against anyone! in fact, please just keep all negative stories off this thread. 3. You are allowed to write about irl events, but please make sure it relates to your PFQ story in some way. 4. You are allowed to post images, but keep them in hide boxes, and try not to put too many in a post (1-3 is a good number). c: 5. I will add more rules if needed. TL;DR: no negativity, keep IRL to a minimum, images in hide boxes.
  • My threads
  • Advertising
  • Pokemon of the day
Normal Gem

Normal Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an ordinary essence.

Sells for 10

Lv. 32 — 490 / 3,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Optimus Prime's AvatarOptimus Prime
Okay I'll start I guess. This is a bit of a 'story' i suppose. Anyway. I played pf1 way back in 2012ish i believe. Maybe 2013? Anyways i used to sit at my computer and click for HOURS and of course, as anyone would do, i listened to music while i clicked. But i had a particular playlist of all the soul eater (an anime) openings and endings, consisted of 8 songs and i would listen to them on repeat for hours while i clicked. I eventually stopped playing pf1 because i hated PFQ when it came out but every time i heard those soul eater openings or endings i would be hit with a wave of nostalgia from clicking on pf1. Fast forward to January 2018, im listening to anime openings/endings with my gf and soul eater comes on. I remember PFQ's existence and I pick it up again and I have been active onside since. In fact my GF would watch me play and after a couple of weeks she cracked and made her own account haha.
Art byme
Bump ^^;
tolgreensoul's Avatartolgreensoul
I used to play this game in my college class when i first started and my teacher would get very frustrated when she heard me clicking on other people's farms so I would have to be very quiet about it XD it wasn't easy but i got bored in class so i really enjoyed doing this. Then I forgot the website and came back to it while they were changing servers, so here I am again! :D
Biscotti's AvatarBiscotti
What a good thread idea!! :) I took a hiatus from PokeFarm when it switched from PF1 to PFQ because I also didn't like the new site lol. That being said, when I got back I had no idea you could transfer pokemon from the old site to this one. I saw some users with Transfer pokemon and I was so shook. Recently, I read up on it and got to transfer some pokemon over!! I completely forgot I had two dittos on the first site, I still haven't gotten one on here yet! It made my day.
Braìxen101's AvatarBraìxen101
Ooh, nice. In 2019, An albino ninetales was out, searching for some pecha berries. When she reached a certain tree, a portal came up. "What is that?" She thought. Curious, she dipped her paw into the portal face, and was pulled in. When she entered, she was sitting for hours. Finally, a little riolu appeared, riding a salamence. "Hi, welcome to Pokefarm" The riolu cheered. "What's your name?" "Silky, my name is Silky" She replied. " What is this place?" "Don't worry, it's fine. Follow me!" Riolu said, as Silky followed it.
Avatar made by me for my use only and im proud of it Click this!!!!!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 36 — 4,242 / 4,996
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
interesting stories everyone! mine is pretty boring Basically, my friend Vic told me about this website. I joined. the end

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page