PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Steve's Goods (Specials, Dexing, Items, & More!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5354555657··· 676869

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Sounds good!
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
pachimaroo's Avatarpachimaroo
🩸🌑 “You are bold. I honor your independence. You are one to teach the gods their limits. I hope the bards will praise the glory of your death in song.” collecting !
credit
Background from The Elder Scrolls iii: Morrowind Avatar by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Fútbol97's AvatarFútbol97
Hi! For breeding pairs, do you have the Teddicursa, Glileo, Spritzkrow, Rose Gift Honedge, or Bubbly Frillish line? If you do, could you accept GP for them?
~It costs nothing to be a decent human~
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by Fútbol97

Hi! For breeding pairs, do you have the Teddicursa, Glileo, Spritzkrow, Rose Gift Honedge, or Bubbly Frillish line? If you do, could you accept GP for them?
The breeding pairs I have available are in my breeding pairs fields. I think the only one of those you mentioned is glileo. Please note however that they are for rent, not purchase. And only for zophan.
Fútbol97's AvatarFútbol97

QUOTE originally posted by Narflunk

QUOTE originally posted by Fútbol97

The breeding pairs I have available are in my breeding pairs fields. I think the only one of those you mentioned is glileo. Please note however that they are for rent, not purchase. And only for zophan.
Thanks. I tried to look in your fields and must have missed. And yes, I understand they are for rent that was clear in your shop rules. But I will pass if only for ZC.
bump
bump again
beep-boop
Syurima's AvatarSyurima
are the delta ss cleffas priced same as other variants or are they more expensive?

Pages: 123··· 5354555657··· 676869

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page