PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"I didn't get the reward when I should have!"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Lugia's AvatarLugia
Didn't get the 3333 interactions prize.
KoriIcefang's AvatarKoriIcefang
I made 3,481 interactions but I don't see the reward under Key Items soo...
Original url http://shadowfox9874.deviantart.com/art/Sveer-the-ChimaraBeast-512193264 Downsized image http://i.imgur.com/UlgOoUU.jpg?1 shadowfox9874 is my DA account,I just had to crop the image for it to fit....
kakashinaruto's Avatarkakashinaruto
I am guessing no one has their reward yet because neit said tonight be delayed till later or tomorrow unless I got the time wrong for when he posted in escaped pokemon forum
I was lost with only an EEVEE i found injured in the dark Viridian forest at the dead of night with nothing to show me my way out. Then suddenly the EEVEE was happy that i was trying to help it, it evolved in to a wonderful UMBREON who learned flash to guide us out of the forest. After that i started my Pokemon journey looking for injured Pokemon and saving them with the help of UMBREON. Some of them went back to the wild and the others joined me to create my ultimate team.
Zak in a Box's AvatarZak in a Box
I made 4243 interactions on the 31st and have not received the prize.

QUOTE originally posted by kakashinaruto

I am guessing no one has their reward yet because neit said tonight be delayed till later or tomorrow unless I got the time wrong for when he posted in escaped pokemon forum
No, the reward has been given out. You have it, for example, and as such, should not be posting in this thread.
Anime Ghoul's AvatarAnime Ghoul
I have the same problem with not obtaining a berry. If you need the amount of interactions I made, they were 3,445 on November 1st.
Avatar image made by Tatiana Kawkaw on Tumblr. Inspired by the character Mae from the game, "Night in the Woods".
PandaExpress's AvatarPandaExpress
I didn't get the prize for the 3,333 interactions, even though I did about 4,000.
Pokesona Made By Littlelee Signature And Template Were Freebies By Em
SuicuneEpic's AvatarSuicuneEpic
I also made over the 3,333 interactions and have not yet received the reward.
Màrcel's AvatarMàrcel
Yeah I never got the berry. I know I made it to 4,000 at least.
avi made by hmforall
Right! I have good news! We know what the error is! Unfortunately, Niet's been through a lot the past couple days, what with the ridiculous amounts of time that he's spent in airport terminals due to delays and such. This means, when he wakes up, he can fix the problem with relative ease - but we just have to be patient and wait.
I promise that everyone who met the target for the "Perfect Pecha Berry" will receive it when Niet wakes up.
Thank you for your understanding.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page