PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Pokesona/OC Daycare! - Setup/Always Open

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 789

Welcome to the Pokesona/OC Daycare III!
Roleplay Here
When I first joined the site, I was scrolling through the forums and found the Pokemon RP/RP Setup forums, I clicked the first thing I saw which was "The Pokesona/OC Daycare", I was accepted and I made a lot of new friends on Version I and II, and I hope others can do that here too!

Rules

~ No goddmodding please! ~ No mary-sues! ~ Please be nice to each other! ~ If you can't stand drama, this isn't the RP for you! ~ You get three strikes, before you can't RP here! ~ Feel free to tell me if someone else is breaking the rules! ~ All PFQ rules apply! ~ You can only have 4 characters!

Charcter Form

I'd like to drop my OC at the Daycare!
Username: Name: Appearance: Species/Type: Gender: Personality: Backstory?: not required Other?: [centre][b]I'd like to drop my OC at the Daycare![/b][/centre] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Species/Type:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Backstory?:[/b] [b]Other?:[/b]

Characters

theespetales

Aikiko

Username: theespetales Name+Appearance: Aikiko Gender: doesn't have one, prefers she/her Personality: Aikiko is a very chaotic neutral demon. She follows her own whims, not caring whether it hurts someone or not. She is also a very big prankster, pulling off pranks on innocent people, though they are dangerous, she doesn't kill people. Backstory?: Her mother and father were both slaves, her father was a Nekomata and her mother, a kitsune. They pleaded for their daughter to be freed. Lucifer agreed as long as she completed a series of tasks. Aikiko succeeded and was freed from bondage, she now roams around helping theives and picking fights. She then burnt a village with her friends and killed a young samurai's family. Out for revenge, the gods then blessed him, and he trapped Aikiko and her friends in a mountain for 5 centuries Other?:

Daichou

Username:theespetales Name+Appearance:daichou Gender: female Personality: Very hyperactive and bouncy, she does join in with Aikiko's pranks but actually has a fair moral compass and does try to stop Aikiko from getting into fights. She can be a scardey cat. Backstory?: Daichou came from a tribe of Nobusuma, she being the daughter of the shaman, she is very knowledged in potions and necromancy. When she helped Aikiko burn a village, which she regretted, she was trapped under a mountain for 5 centuries Other?:

Garland

Username: merinque (my future username!) Name: Garland! Appearance: x Species/Type: Grass Variant Houndoom Gender:Male Personality:Garland is a very sweet, naive, and gentle pokemon. He is a Grass Houndoom variant, based off of a Pomerenian. He values life, freedom, and happiness above anything else, and he'll do anything for people he loves. He's quick to forgive anyone, believing everybody deserves a second chance. Garland will also stand up for what he thinks is right, even though he might do the wrong thing, for the right type of reason. However, he can trust people to quickly, which leads him into a lot of toxic relationships Backstory?: Garland was born to a very selective breeder, looking to breed different types of houndoom, type wise and appearance wise. After a long time of mixing some Shaymin DNA,Cherim, and Eevee DNA, he created the perect Houndoom for house life! Other?: He tries to make friens with Iama, Kit, and Owen

RenCringe

Aliva

Username: RenCringe Name+Appearance: Aliva (Sprite by me Art by La.ti.as) Gender: Female Personality: Since Aliva is a Pokésona, think Ren/me in general. Look at my journal and you've got Aliva. Other?: Shiny Kirlia and Dewott fusion, sometimes keeps baked goods (ex. baguettes and crossaints) where her shells are. When she does this she stores her shells under her fur/skirt.

Gracidea

Apollo

Username: Gracidea Name+Appearance: Apollo Gender: Male Personality: A big sun lion boi who’s honestly just a big softie. He loves his friends and his “family” and honestly just strives to impress them. Backstory?: Apollo was raised on Brightwell Farm as a Cosmog and has lived a generally quiet quiet life. After working at Calliope’s gym for a while, he and his sister Mahina just want to rest for a while. Other?: REEE OG LION BOI IS BACK B A B E Y

Mahina

Username: Gracidea Name+Appearance: Mahina Gender: Female Personality: A very calm Pokémon, Mahina enjoys some of the simple things in life, like naps. She’s very friendly, but likes to stick with her brother or someone else from her farm. Backstory?: Mahina, in the second version of the Daycare, was a Cosmog who could barely teleport without getting tired. Now she’s all grown up and that’s pretty cool I guess. She’s related to Apollo. Other?:MOOM

Gracie

Username: Gracidea Name: Gracidea “Gracie” Appearance: Art by Milkamel Species/Type: Ditto disguised as Shaymin Gender: Genderless, uses feminine pronouns Personality: Gracie is a bit of a weirdo, but not in a creepy way. She’s very friendly and likes making new friendly friends. She’s not easily angered, but is also somewhat hard to read, due to her face stuck in a Ditto’s signature smile Backstory?: Nobody really knows where Gracie came from, or why she stays usually in her Shaymin forme so much. She just sorta wandered until she made it to Brightwell Farm and joined a group of Shaymin there who didn’t suspect a thing Other?: when she speaks, it’ll be in lowercase letters like this

flutteristhebest

Nina

Username: flutteristhebest - Name+Appearance: Nina + Below - Gender: Female - Personality:Like, she'll hop everywhere, you can't stop her. She's not shy but'll stay away from 'scary pokemon'. And, and, she's Jolly, so she's pretty happy. - Backstory?: Killian, who is a scientist, was like, "i'm bored i'm gonna see if this Charmander DNA and this Buneary DNA can fuse." it worked n' Nina exists. And, Killian was punished 'cause he made her on accident. - Other?: Here's the apperance image

N'io, aka lab boyo

I'd like to drop my OC at the Daycare! Username: flutteristhebest Name: N'io Appearance: He's just a normal Type:Null Species/Type: Type:Null - Normal Gender: Non-Binary, but prefers male Personality: Will try and stay away from most pokemon because people make fun of his mask. help Backstory?: Made in the same lab as Nina, 'he' was given to Killian because he was sucessful. Killian gave N'io to his daughter, Lilo, as her starter (cool.). Lilo dropped her off here so that he can bond with other pokemon. Other?: Ya'll he mute, and he may lose his mask.

Kathryn, albino bird

I'd like to drop my OC at the Daycare! Username: flutteristhebest Name: Kathryn Appearance: Albino Baile Oricorio Species/Type: Albino Baile Oricorio Gender: Female Personality: Serious, but sometimes she'll just try and be helpful to N'io, since he can't speak. Backstory?: ...Nah, she's just Lilo's first hatched albino, nothin' to bad. Other?: She uses a rare bone as a weapon.

The Lich Queen

Cerebra

Username: The Lich Queen Name+Appearance: Cerebra Gender: Female Personality: She's curious and kind, and quite smart. She loves tinkering with little mechanical devices, and hates hurting people, whether accidentally or not. Backstory?: She comes from far in the future, from a family of not-very-nice people, and she ran away at a young age because she disliked what they were doing. Because she is a mechanical celebi, she has the ability to time travel, and ended up coming to this era to escape. Other?: Due to how her species was created, she has ancestral memory that's only activated if she gets electocuted repeatedly.

Shade

Username: The Lich Queen Name+Appearance: Shade! Gender: Female Personality: Rude, sarcastic, and snappy, but once you get close to her, she’s kind, compassionate, and generally nice. And mischevious. That's probably half of her personality to be honest Backstory?: She was born to Maggie and Lori, as a small cosmog-coloured Eevee. She was left at Imp’s house at the age of 4, and wasn’t picked up by her parents. This caused her to hate both Maggie and Lori, though she hated Maggie more, as they were closer. She met Night, a female darkrai/cresselia fusion, who quickly became her best friend. She also met Kani, a white Eevee with dragon wings. She then met her mother, after 9 years of being apart. She used one of the many potions in her arsenal, and used it to torment Maggie. She eventually felt guilty, and mended her relationship with her mother. She suffered through many incidents since then, but she’s survived. Night then went and ‘reprogrammed’ her, and wiped her memories of the friends she’s met since she met Kani, and changed her personality. This made her less trusting, and less willing to open up to people, but before she was very friendly. Other?: ...wow, all her important life events have been in the daycare
]

Allyra

Username: The Lich Queen Name: Allyra Appearance: HHHHH Species/Type: Dark/Psychic type lilligant~ Gender: Femaleeee Personality: Mischevious, but more of the mean side. Generally grumpy and antisocial, and would cause chaos whenever possible. She prefers to read as opposed to talking to people. She occasionally talks to people as if she's superior to them. She's surprisingly loyal to her friends, however. Backstory?: Uhhhh...I'll uh...make it up as I go? I really don't know, this was a sudden decision. Basically, though, she's connected to Cerebra somehow... Other?: Aaaaaa new-ish OC

Vulpix88

Poptart

Username:Vulpix88 Name+Appearance:Poptart

Made by Fennekava

Gender:Female Personality:Poptart is really upbeat and cheerful Backstory?:Choco ate too much cake and morphed into Chocirisu Other?:Nah!

Galaxius

Username: Vulpix88 Name+Appearance:Galaxius

Made by Fennekava

Gender:Male Personality:Galaxus is really shy to others Backstory?: Galaxus was born in space Other:

Blossom

Username:Vulpix88 Name+Appearance: Blossom

Made by Fennekava

Gender: Female Personality: Blossom is always napping Backstory?: Blossom mixed with a cherrim Other:

Iamadaboi

Zetsubou

Username: iama Name: Zetsubou Shirogane (or just Zetsubou) Appearance:

LONG

Zetsubou is a teenager, around the height of 5'8. Her outfit highly resembles that of Junko Enoshima's, with some minor changes. For starters, she wears a tight, white blouse under a black blazer, which is a mixture between Tsumugi Shirogane's outfit and Junko Enoshima's. She wears a black and red checkerboard-patterened miniskirt, along with platform boots that have blue laces. Her hair fades from a pale navy-blue color to a strawberry blonde one. Speaking of her hair, she mainly has Tsumugi Shirogane's bangs / haircut, except her hair is put into long, thin ponytails that stem from the sides of her head. They are held up by Monokuma hairpins.
Species/Type: Human. Gender: Female. Personality: Zetsubou is a very boisterous and extravagant person. She's easily bored and will do almost anything to "spice things up". She has a cruel and sadistic nature, which extends to almost everything she does. However, she does have a kind side to her, mainly for people that she cares about greatly. So far, she's only shown it to her sister. She also has a slightly protective nature. Backstory?: -- Other?: hehe sister of Zetsi

Iama

Username: iamadaboi Name: Iama Appearance: Iama is a small Glaceon, around 2 feet and 5 inches. The ice crest on the top of her head is slightly cracked and the bangles (?) that extend from the side of the crest are a bit torn. Iama's fur is extremely ruffled. Some of that ruffled fur is held down with bandages, (specifically her front arms / paws/ whatever.) She has a large scar on her face that extends from slightly below the eye all the way to the crest, which has dyed the fur around it a deep, maroon red. Gender: Female Personality:

LONG

Iama's personality is fairly standard; she is mainly a person bored with the world. However, she has a strong desire to interact with others as other people are the only thing that make her feel excited. She usually fails in doing so due to her inability to communicate, alone with how -- frankly, insane she sounds to a normal person. The main reason for this is that she does irregular things that a mentally sane person would usually not do. She enjoys making threats to other people as a way to show them that she cares for them, as her sister had done to her. She talks to herself a lot, comforting herself from being 'lonely'. All of these things make her feel less bored, which, she usually is. She feels as if she doesn't have a purpose in this world. At heart, Iama is a childish-- well, child. She has developed her own sense of justice which she uses to justify her own misdoings. She does act rather childish as well, in hopes to get reactions out of people. She may act smug sometimes, as she enjoys the feeling of having the upper hand in an argument / debate, and generally feels the more power she has, the better life will be for her. Along with that, Iama also has a bit of a dark side to her. Not neccesarily evil, but something that might make anyone at a first glance wary of her. She is cunning and slightly manipulative to the people she likes, wanting them to stay with her as much as possible. Being a compulsive liar doesn't really help her case, as she constantly lies to get people to stay with her.
Backstory?: It's Long Other?: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SketchyCreature

Vermillion

Username: SketchyCreature Name: Vermillion Appearance: An Incineroar with two golden earrings placed on his left ear along with a black trenchcoat that sits on his shoulders (Like a cool cape!). On the back of the coat is a scratch mark insignia. Species/Type: Incineroar - [Fire/Dark] Gender: Male Personality: A humble cat with a bit of an ego. Vermilion also happens to posses good leadership skills, honoring honesty and inspiration. The cat is also quite reckless, given that he’d do anything to for the ones he cares about. Backstory?: N/A Other?: gao

Ginger

Username: ye already know who I am Name: Ginger Appearance: A dusk Lycanroc with a single flopped ear and a green bandana with a couple of stripes. The right side of her face what appears to be a burn scar. Because of this, her right eye is appears squinted. Species/Type: (Dusk) Lycanroc - [Rock] Gender: Female Personality: An energetic and optimistic dog. Not only she is pretty much energetic, she is the one that loves to mess around with her friends, favoring harmless pranks every now and then. Will quote vines and memes to confuse her other teammate. Backstory?: N/A Other?: The vision on her right eye is blurred, but not completely blind

Fig

Username: see above Name: Fig Appearance: A Noivern with bat-like ears and a pair of black-framed glasses. The neck fluff is slightly fluffier, and the purple on his wings is a darker hue. Species/Type: Noivern - [Dragon/Flying] Gender: Male Personality: Polite and quietly spoken, which is unusual given his species. Is the one critizing the behaviors of his teammates, even voicing the opinion of his leader at times. He does own a surprising amount of paitence, which means it would take a bit to set him off. Is the one getting confused by meme quotes. Backstory?: N/A Other?: Without his glasses, he’s pretty much nearsighted. It means that he cannot see objects far from him.

Lilbug33

Owen

Username: Lilbug! Name+Appearance: Owen; here is my boy uwu Gender: Male Personality: A sweet, caring Pokemon. Owen loves helping others, and really dislikes getting into arguments. He likes finding people, and making friends, but he also can be slightly secluded sometimes, if he's tired. Owen doesn't let his mechanical limbs slow him down, and he loves to show others just how well he can work with them. He really enjoys hanging out with Mason, and is a good counter to the tiny Pokemon's attitude. Backstory?: Originally a simple Eevee, Owen was captured and stolen by a group of college kids. They wanted to make more powerful Pokemon, by fusing other Pokemon together. Owen was the result of one of these fusions. Some of his other Pokemon counterparts' features are gone now, but he still remembers. Other?: he's a little gay for mason tbh

Mason

Username: owo Name+Appearance: Mason; uwu (he's not even 2ft standing up btw he's tiny) Gender: Male Personality: Mason hates everything and everyone and won't back down on that. He's brash, abrasive, hates talking to people, and often spends days hidden in his room/Pokeball. He despises being forced to talk to other Pokemon or Trainers, and just wants to be left alone. He has NO SOFT SPOTS FOR OWEN WHATSOEVER. he does Backstory?: He's the runt of the litter - and was abandoned by his family for it. He grew up alone, festering in his bitterness. Until his Trainer (me owo) found him. He's still bitter, but he isn't exactly alone, even if he wants to be sometimes. Mason likes Owen the best. But he'll never admit it. Other?: - mention his height (even in a positive way) & he'll kill you - he doesnt like owen (he does) - he hates the sun - he hates the sun - he hates the sun - he hates having fun - mason hates just about anything you like - typically considered edgy, but he also hates that term - basically, a tiny gay edgeball who likes flowers

Lynn

Username: owu Name: Lynn Appearance: bbbbbbb Species/Type: Jolteon thingy????? unknown tbh Gender: Female Personality: Kind and very much so caring, Lynn loves helping people. She does have strong opinions sometimes, but she's happy to explain them to others. She loves to read, help those who can't, and likes younger Pokemon/creatures. She's also a semi-decent mechanic, and can fix a lot of things. Lynn is a good detective, and like Clarke, she has intensely fixed morals. She can lose control, sometimes, but she tries her best to stay level-headed and open minded. Backstory?: uuHH Other?: - carbon

Clarke

Username: oweo Name: Clarke Appearance: bb Species/Type: Glaceon/Espeon/thing Gender: Female Personality: She's a natural born leader - she loves helping people. Clarke has a strong sense of justice, and feels like she's responsible for a lot of things that happen to her friends/family. She can be sensitive, but usually has a tough outer shell. Very few people can break down her walls, but when they do, you can tell how insecure she is. She loves art, and is actually a very good doctor...in the making. Backstory?: She was abandoned in the woods with a bunch of other pokemon. She happened to become a leader, with her male counterpart "helping". She found Lexa like, five weeks later after existing & while they hated each other at first, they soon fell in love & are super inseparable its kinda gross tbh but i love them Other?: - lexa means the world to her - shes a good enough doctor - clarke LOVES art - she can be really sarcastic sometimes - pretty understanding, but sometimes is an absolute idiot

FireFoxxo

Nori

Username: the one and only FireFoxxo~ Name: Nori Atsuku Appearance: her toyhou.se! (for future- its the wolf form, not human!) Gender: Female Personality: Nori is, y'know, a character. But a character filled with sass. She can be quite disrespectful and sassy, often growling or barking at people. She also uses her powers as a threat. Under that, she's shy and easily flustered. Backstory?: -- (Possibly will find out during rp) Other?: She has Dark Magic powers, meaning she can; -Create orbs purely of dark magic -Use dark magic to hurt people (which she doesnt do)

Kitsuna baybe

Username: FireFowoxxowo Name: Kitsuna Firese Appearance: uwu owo Gender: Female Personality: Kit is normally very happy, but her emotions are sensitive. One rude comment and she could dispise you. She trusts people very easily. This caused many people to take advantage of her in the past. Backstory?: -- Other?: shes back! and hopefully better

Zetsi

Username: firefowoxxowo Name: Zetsi Koduka Appearance: A 5'7 girl with teal eyes and glasses. At the roots of her hair, she has pale-ish pink hair, that fades into teal (Tsumugi's hair colour). Her hair is put into a high ponytail by a ribbon, half red, half white. Her clothing is pretty simple. A t-shirt, half black, half white, with a red bow at the top. It's a loose shirt, and about a size too big for her. She also wears a red skirt and white pants under it, with black knee-high boots with red laces. Oh yeah, she also has small glasses. Species/Type: Human Gender: Female Personality: She is a very kind and gentle girl. All she wishes to do is see others happy. Though at some points, she can be... a bit crazy. Backstory?: -- Other?: She has no power. None. A very rare thing for an OC of Moro. also she has a sister owo uwu

GlitchedSpirits

Miku

Username: GlitchedSpirits Name+Appearance: Miku. Image by Snixsnark draws on Youtube Gender: Female Personality: Very extroverted. Has eaten so many (PFQ) cookies, Zophan courses through her bloodstream. Backstory?: N/A Other?: Looking forward to this. I liked Version 1's chaos.

Winter

Username: GlitchedSpirits Name+Appearance: Winter. Image by Milkamel Gender: Female Personality: Pretty introverted. She finds joy in running (short-distances, not 50 km laps). She has a very small friend group, but they all make her happy. Backstory?: Just an oddly colored Glaceon who's not a "real" witch - she just wears the hat to feel important. Other?: Nope.

Aspen

Username: GlitchedSpirits Name: Aspen Appearance: [x] Species/Type: Lillipup/Grass Gender: Female Personality: She's really quiet and doesn't like to talk much, but she really enjoys being around others and likes making new friends Backstory?: Kind of like a delta, I guess? But instead of having a glow, she's just... leaf face Other?:

StarofNights

Triton

Username:Starofnights Name+Appearance: Triton Gender: Male Personality: Happy-go-lucky Pokemon that is extremly clumsy. Backstory?: Still working on it. Other?:

catgnostic

Carbon

Username: catgnostic Name: carbon Appearance:

him

yes he has edgy eyes
Species/Type: arcanine/fire Gender: male Personality: brooding, dark, very sarcastic, can be soft to people he likes. Backstory?: whats that Other?: hi espe its a me mario

Lexa

Username: catgnostic Name: lexa Appearance: toyhouse (also the rest of her body is like a normal leafeon but her tail is a houndoom tail) Species/Type: leafeon/houndoom grass/dark Gender: female Personality: a leader. can be pushy, arrogant and bossy, but realizes that soon enough. Backstory?: i wouldnt know Other?: gay with lilbug's character clarke (who should be in the daycare sometime soon??)
PokeficPJO Fanfic I collect | Avatar by TJLame|Banner by PupperCakes|Rabbits - Bugmilk
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove.Official Tsuyu.
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Gonna send in the iconic good boi and good big brother

good boi

Username: Gracidea Name+Appearance: Apollo Gender: Male Personality: A big sun lion boi who’s honestly just a big softie. He loves his friends and his “family” and honestly just strives to impress them. Backstory?: Apollo was raised on Brightwell Farm as a Cosmog and has lived a generally quiet quiet life. After working at Calliope’s gym for a while, he and his sister Mahina just want to rest for a while. Other?: REEE OG LION BOI IS BACK B A B E Y
oh yeah moom bat too

AND YOU TAKE THE MOON

Username: Gracidea Name+Appearance: Mahina Gender: Female Personality: A very calm Pokémon, Mahina enjoys some of the simple things in life, like naps. She’s very friendly, but likes to stick with her brother or someone else from her farm. Backstory?: Mahina, in the second version of the Daycare, was a Cosmog who could barely teleport without getting tired. Now she’s all grown up and that’s pretty cool I guess. She’s related to Apollo. Other?:MOOM
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Credits Eclipse Referral
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Gif
Vulpix88's AvatarVulpix88
Username:Vulpix88 Name+Appearance:Poptart

Made by Fennekava

Galaxus and Blossom

Made by Fennekava

Gender:Female, Male, Female. Personality:Poptart is really upbeat and cheerful, Galaxus is really shy to others and Blossom is always napping. Backstory?:Choco ate too much cake and morphed into Chocirisu, Galaxus was born in space and Blossom was mixed with a Cherrim. Other?:Nah!
My precious boy. Please click him! Avatar made by Whit!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
A official sprite teacher and shop owner here! If you'd like, i do 1 on 1 lessons. Pm me about it if you'd like!
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
hey whaddup i need to use my new Pokésona eventually so

Aliva

Username: RenCringe Name+Appearance: Aliva (Sprite by me Art by La.ti.as) Gender: Female Personality: Since Aliva is a Pokésona, think Ren/me in general. Look at my journal and you've got Aliva. Other?: Shiny Kirlia and Dewott fusion, sometimes keeps baked goods (ex. baguettes and crossaints) where her shells are. When she does this she stores her shells under her fur/skirt.

form_time

Username: flutteristhebest - Name+Appearance: Nina + Below - Gender: Female - Personality:Like, she'll hop everywhere, you can't stop her. She's not shy but'll stay away from 'scary pokemon'. And, and, she's Jolly, so she's pretty happy. - Backstory?: Killian, who is a scientist, was like, "i'm bored i'm gonna see if this Charmander DNA and this Buneary DNA can fuse." it worked n' Nina exists. And, Killian was punished 'cause he made her on accident. - Other?: Here's the apperance image
--------------- Buneary & Charmander fusion made here- Placeholder avatar from here.

Cerebra

Username: The Lich Queen Name+Appearance: Cerebra Gender: Female Personality: She's curious and kind, and quite smart. She loves tinkering with little mechanical devices, and hates hurting people, whether accidentally or not. Backstory?: She comes from far in the future, from a family of not-very-nice people, and she ran away at a young age because she disliked what they were doing. Because she is a mechanical celebi, she has the ability to time travel, and ended up coming to this era to escape. Other?: Due to how her species was created, she has ancestral memory that's only activated if she gets electocuted repeatedly.
Will probably edit Shade in later, IDK yet
@All Accepted! @Lich YASSS QUEEN
Did you forget me?
I'm still adding people, please be patient
Sorry! By the way, you put Galaxus' picture on Blossoms by accident.

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page