PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: DEXES AND BREEDING PAIRS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Swag3Tails's AvatarSwag3Tails
So I need loads of egg dexes to get to champion (im so behind xD) so im making a list of all the breeding pairs i need for just 1 egg. Rules: You let me borrow your breeding pair, and get 1 egg by interacting, then I send it back. I can give zc, but its for borrowing so not that much. Im looking for:

Pairs

Blophin Orkit Flarbat Faemueno Gosold Gragon Pasovan Quetzephyr Kryptik Ayren Sheloco? ------ Shinxel Hallowen Purrloin Apoc. Gollet Apoc. Growlithe Apoc. Shroom Koroku Shooting Star Cleffa Snowpoke Guild igglybuff Death S. Voltorb Early bird Natu Blue Moon Slug Seasonal Turtwig
Ya xD if anything isnt returned to you in circumstances, pm me.
Banner and Avatar Made By The Wonderfull Whit! Give him a click and a cookie!
MegaMan1551's AvatarMegaMan1551
it's actually called skeleco and I should have a few mons you could try find others for to get a pay some are flarbats and also try I also may have seasonal pair I can't recall for certain tho what ones made good pair I can send a few if want they you can keep if I never gave it away can can't recall

the Trio Dexing shop

made by Knøck Øut tap to go to shop

my journal

https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/203984/Drew-s-Journal
My avatar was made by shinyshinx check out shinx's forum

made by shinx

check out my Andy

I have a gragon-serene pair and a Quetzephyr-wagell pair I can lend you also I a have every variant pair except the genderless ones x)
Sprite Recolor made by: kaelwolfur, DO NOT STEAL IT PLEASE!!!!! ^~^ Avatar Icon made by: Bananamander <3
HeartlessMe9's AvatarHeartlessMe9
Hi so I have a few of the breeding pair that you need if you want to borrow them

What Pairs I have

Koroku Flarbat Orkit Apoc. Gollet Apoc. Shrooms Apoc. Growlithe Halloween Purrloin Death Star Voltorb Shooting Star Cleffa Guild Igglybuff Early Bird Natu Shinxel
Yo
1710 Points for Type Race
My Shop
CREDITS: code-hercules Avatar from memes... Background from Fallout 4, screenshoted by me
Ah ok @frozen inferna , could you send a trade for the pairs? What would you like in return. @ megaman ahh, that would be very nice of you have thanks for the link. @heartless me, could you wait a sec until frozen lends me her pairs to see what i need left?
5gp per pair?
Ya i fine with that ^^ can I pay zc? Also can we wait until mt Y eggs are hatched so i can save my chain real quick
ok sure I can take zc^^ take your time x)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page