PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Swaggy's Cheap Art

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 161718

Swag3Tails's AvatarSwag3Tails
I cannot find what you are referring to. Is there a link I could use? I’ll make the sprite, no problem, and since you are on my VIP list, it’ll be free :) So it’s pink, yellow and blue?
Hover Here For credits(also I have more than one accordion tab)
Avatar and Sylvkin banner by Fennekava Sylveon Banner by Whit!
My Journal

My Art Shop

Joint Art Shop

Other

Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
https://www.deviantart.com/hyuka/art/Fennekin-Sprite-387507791 This one : Yup, pink, yellow, and blue.
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Offical GIF from Pokemon!
CatEnergetic's AvatarCatEnergetic
Could I grab a Sprite Sylveon fusion? Just surprise me! Any Sylveon Sprite will do, but conyjams on DA has a good one!

QUOTE originally posted by Fennekava

https://www.deviantart.com/hyuka/art/Fennekin-Sprite-387507791 This one : Yup, pink, yellow, and blue.
Got it!

QUOTE originally posted by CatEnergetic

Could I grab a Sprite Sylveon fusion? Just surprise me! Any Sylveon Sprite will do, but conyjams on DA has a good one!
And sure! Yours will be free, since. You know. Discount :)
Added you guys to the TO DO :)
@Fennekava!
Bugdaze's AvatarBugdaze
Here's my custom order! SWAGGY, DRAW ME MY OC Examples of OC: None because it's a custom Specific Details: just gonna copy and past from the other thread! "Her OC form is a normal Smeargle with black paint, like a pen. She has a necklace, where a feather pen-themed key hangs. She has a lock-up journal, which is what the key is for. As for the design of the journal, I'd like it to be writing related, but other than that, surprise me!" Position: I don't mind! Payment: 200k CR Other: Thank you in advance~
this sig was very outdated
so Smeragle, with pen/key necklace (feather-like) and you want her to be writing in a journal, which i have free range with? just confirming
Bugdaze's AvatarBugdaze
Yeah, with the tip of her tail black as well.

Pages: 1234··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page